• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram+MBTI questionnaire! Please help newbie find her type.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I am looking for fulfillment. Experiences, excitement, knowledge, appreciation, connection, spiritual growth.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
However stupid or egocentrically it might sound I want to be unique and inspiring. As an artistically oriented person, I want to make music. Music that is inspiring and motivative, yet honest and raw. I want to write my own lyrics, that would deal with emotions, sensitivity and yet have references to reality and its nature. Nothing idealistic, or sweet... Just emotional, raw and honest music. Maybe write my own poems, or political articles. I study journalism, so I think I choose the right way to write about politics and news. I am also very interested in society and politics. I could imagine myself being a part of liberal political part with humanistic and green ideas. I need something with strong idea and motivation toward change and future.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I would hate to be boring, unoriginal or stereotyping. I also strongly dislike conservative and close minded individuals and I'd for sure hate to be one of them. I want go with changes and trends, stay open minded and liberal. I want my life to be original and exciting. I want to travel and collect new knowledge and informations. I also want to be creative, self expressive with young and fresh ideas. Administrative work and family life wihout any excitement, or chance to be creative and expressive would be the murder of my individuality. After all... I think it's the murder of everyone's individuality and I know some people are going to hate me..but I don't understand why people do this commitments and I hope I never will.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Stupid again... Please don't judge me too much, but my biggest fear is stereotype and unoriginality. I also hate to feel tied up, I literally feel panickly scared, when I know there is no escape from something. I always need to feel like...it's okay I can escape whenever I want to. Sometimes it's so bad, that I am scared out of this reality, because I can't escape it and I feel like I am tied up to its rules. I know it's stupid, but I feel like that pretty often. Maybe it's good to point out I have panic disorder and I have panic attacks, when I think about this too much and I sometimes deal with feelings of derealization..
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as strong, individualistic, creative, down to earth, aesthetic, artistic and fashionable. I also want to have higher social status and attention. I see myself as weak, unrealistic, overemotional, negativistic, moody, often angry, depressive...whatever my type is, I think I am not healthy. But around people I usually show my talkative, happy, artistic and creative side.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
Best- listening to music, that describes what I feel. When I am creative, I can express myself, I am accepted by others and I have some kind of special attention. I am narcistc attention whore, who thinks she's more original and talented, than she really is...fuck I know...Worst- When I know people don't like me, I am rejected, or unwanted. When I see someone more original and more naturally charismatic, with better style and all these things that are not freaking matter, so I don't know why they matter to me...
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
anger- I often feel angry. At myself, world, people... I guess it's due to my negative way of thinking. Nevermind... it's not so bad anyway, I can be happy and angry at the same time.
shame- I experienced this feelings so many times in my life, that I think I created a block against it with my nevermind I don't give a fuck attitude and I rather make fun of these situations. Sometimes I like to make fool out of myself, I don't like people who take them selves too serious.
anxiety- well I have panic disorder so you can guess how I deal with anxiety...
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
stress- Not really well... I often do everything at the last time and I often stay cool, I don't care about much things, that I should, but when the real stress comes I usually just feel the inner tension, anger and nervosity.
b) unexpected change- I like changes...life would be boring without them. But I am also somehow afraid of them and usually when really unexpected change comes I like to stick to the plan with all my stubborness.
conflict- I like to stand up for my thoughts and opinions. Usually in conflict I go totally passionate and illogical, but I don't afraid of it.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
authority- No! Freedom and open rules... that's what I believe in.
power- Why is power is important? It leads to manipulation, and limits...so nope!
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Enjoy life, die young, experience whatever you can. Live life to its fullest, so you won't regret anything when you'll be old.
Humanity can give us the feeling of connection and being understood. it's good to be a part of, it's not good to believe in it.

I

Infinite Bubble

ESFP 4w3 - 7w8 - 2w3 (not too sure on the last one, mostly guessing; not enough data to say conclusively) So/Sx. I'll elaborate if needed.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP 4w3 - 7w6 - 2w3 (not too sure on the last one, mostly guessing; not enough data to say conclusively) So/Sx. I'll elaborate if needed.
Thanks for such fast reply :) . About MBTI type, always when I take MBTI type test N is my highest score, I also took function test and Ni+Ne where my highest scores, but I won't talk about how much intuitive I am. I think the exact opposite, despite all of the tests results. I just don't think my mind is wide and open enough to be Ne type. I just don't have this connective type of thinking in wide images... If I understand Ne good enough. Is it possible, that I socre so high on N because of my enneagram type? On the classical tests, there always are questions about how important the meaning and originality is for you and that's how they want to type someone as N, but I think it's totally irrational for 4s to ask them these questions. I just want to know if I understand this N/S thing right? I was also strongly thinking about being 7w6 because how strong I am oriented toward active life and pleasure. I still somehow can't say whether I am 4, or 7. If you think my core type is 4, can you please write why? And the last question... what should I add to make my body type easier to guess?

I

Infinite Bubble

Thanks for such fast reply :) . About MBTI type, always when I take MBTI type test N is my highest score, I also took function test and Ni+Ne where my highest scores, but I won't talk about how much intuitive I am. I think the exact opposite, despite all of the tests results. I just don't think my mind is wide and open enough to be Ne type. I just don't have this connective type of thinking in wide images... If I understand Ne good enough. Is it possible, that I socre so high on N because of my enneagram type?

Well, a lot of people get a high-N score; the tests are biased and the questions are vague. Tests are no way to type yourself anyway, they are highly inaccurate.

Indicators of Se over Ne (you are such a Pe-dom though):

"I want go with changes and trends, stay open minded and liberal."
"down to earth, aesthetic, artistic and fashionable."
"Best- listening to music, that describes what I feel." - Se is sensory, Ne is abstraction from sensory data.
"Enjoy life, die young, experience whatever you can." - experience is the key word here.

On the classical tests, there always are questions about how important the meaning and originality is for you and that's how they want to type someone as N, but I think it's totally irrational for 4s to ask them these questions.

Yeah it isn't very good at defining Intuition. A Sensor could just as easily have those traits. Especially a Type 4.

I was also strongly thinking about being 7w6 because how strong I am oriented toward active life and pleasure.

Well, I don't see the need for security in the OP, which would indicate the more pronounced 6-wing. Instead, I feel that you are the kind of person who wants to be in control and do what they want in life, and be independent - of course, that could just be Se, but 8 fits better I think, than 6, with the information available.

And: "I also hate to feel tied up, I literally feel panickly scared, when I know there is no escape from something." Maybe influence from the Type 8 fear of being controlled by someone/something.

I still somehow can't say whether I am 4, or 7. If you think my core type is 4, can you please write why?

Just how prevalent the need to be original and unique is, and you talk about individuality of people too. Type 4s fear that they have no significance, and so want to find an identity for themselves based on uniqueness. It might be why you dislike conservative individuals so much. You said your biggest fear is "stereotype and unoriginality". Type 4s often deal with their emotions through an art form also.

Though I'd say you are a strong 4 and 7, which makes it difficult to decipher which one is dominant.

And the last question... what should I add to make my body type easier to guess?

I suppose you should first have a quick glance at these (I'm guessing you may have done already though), see which basic fear and desire fits best:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeone.asp
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typetwo.asp
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typenine.asp

---

Just to elaborate a little more:

For So-dominant:

"appreciation, connection"
"write about politics and news. I am also very interested in society and politics. I could imagine myself being a part of liberal political part with humanistic and green ideas."
"I also want to have higher social status and attention."
"When I know people don't like me, I am rejected, or unwanted."
"I often feel angry. At myself, world, people... "

Also: "shame- I experienced this feelings so many times in my life" - The Soc 4 is known to have problems with shame. That is another reason why I think you are predominantly 4 over 7.

Indicative of Fi with lower Te: "I like to stand up for my thoughts and opinions. Usually in conflict I go totally passionate and illogical, but I don't afraid of it."

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
type one: Basic Fear: Of being corrupt/evil, defective
Basic Desire: To be good, to have integrity, to be balanced
Key Motivations: Want to be right, to strive higher and improve everything, to be consistent with their ideals, to justify themselves, to be beyond criticism so as not to be condemned by anyone.
This is 100% me and what I strive for in life... I've never thought I could find myself in something so much. I am afraid of being bad, and all my life I try to do "the right" thing, I try to act how I should and how it's "good". I am looking for inner balance and harmony more, than anything. My biggest desire is to change and improove things. Become better and better according to my very high standrds and ideals... I can totally find myself in 1.

I

Infinite Bubble

[MENTION=18559]Polly[/MENTION]: That's interesting, because 1 can be seen as sort of the opposite to 7. They are stereotypically rather critical by nature, methodical and spontaneous, whereas the 7 is more scattered, gets bored easily and wants to experience everything. 7 disintegrates to 1 under stress also. What's the type you identify with most after 1?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18559]Polly[/MENTION]: That's interesting, because 1 can be seen as sort of the opposite to 7. They are stereotypically rather critical by nature, methodical and spontaneous, whereas the 7 is more scattered, gets bored easily and wants to experience everything. 7 disintegrates to 1 under stress also. What's the type you identify with most after 1?
Even though I can very much relate to needs of 7, I can't relate to their natural optimism. I am very critical person and I have very high standards not only for me, but also for my enviroment and people around. I often take a lot of things too careless and I am rather fun loving, than hard working, but my ideals and goals are very important for me and I can work hard towards reaching them. I've been told I am sometimes overcritical to people around me and I often don't realise how much I can hurt someone with my criticism. I've also been told, that my sense how humor can be pretty harsh and I tend to point out weaknesses of others, even though I usually don't mean it that way. I don't want to hurt people, I care about other's feelings, sometimes just my criticism is stronger than that. It's often also hard for me, to admit I am wrong, I always want to do things my way and I have trouble with accepting advices from others. In the way of my thinking, I am not naive. I am pretty analytical nature, I like to see through things around me and I want to know how things work. I don't know if I can relate to other type... 2s are caretakers and self-sacrificing, while I dislike to feel responsible for others and their feelings. I am also more self absorbed, than sacrificing. About type 9... I wouldn't say I am a peacemaker, even though I am not very self confident, when it comes to things, that are important to me I have some sense of natural competitiveness and I often get myself into some verbal fights and lots of arguing, even though I admit, I dislike much stress, much work and I am very lazy. I like to have my comfort. I like to take things easy... Also peace is more like a general idea for me, which means I like hippies and similar movemants.

I

Infinite Bubble

Don't know why, but for some reason it appears I was under the impression that 2 was a gut type or something. The third is actually 8, type 2 being part of the heart triad. So I say your tritype is:

7w8 - 4w3 - 9w8/8w9. Not sure on the order regarding 7 or 4 first. I don't really see 1 even if you said you related; it didn't go in depth anyway. How do you relate to type 8?

www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeeight.asp

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't know why, but for some reason it appears I was under the impression that 2 was a gut type or something. The third is actually 8, type 2 being part of the heart triad. So I say your tritype is:

7w8 - 4w3 - 9w8/8w9. Not sure on the order regarding 7 or 4 first. I don't really see 1 even if you said you related; it didn't go in depth anyway. How do you relate to type 8?

www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeeight.asp

8s seem to be just the types of the people, that make me feel inferior and I actually tend to strongly dislike these domineering, too self confident types. Against all odds, my boyfriend seems to be pretty clear 8. He likes to challenge, he always needs to win and he always come up with some idea, that makes me feel like: Omg, if we're going to try this we're gonna die. :D And he always says I am afraid of almost everything which is a bit right, because I actually afraid of lot of things and I know he dislikes this about me. And not only I am afraid, but I need to have a lot support and understanding to feel confidant and good with my own self, so 8 really no way... I am really pretty sensitive person, who needs a lot of support and I am weak in lots of things and totally not in control.