• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's My Tritype?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True.
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] I think you fetishize aggression and assertiveness, and for this reason, you rationalize your irritation with others by labeling them as passive aggressive even though they're probably just exhibiting benign behaviors. You do have some sort of point to be had about the nature of my posts, but your level of bias about this particular issue sticks out like a sore thumb.

you wanted my opinion, I gave it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you. :drwho:

you're quite welcome :) (non-sarcastic smile, just to clarify lol)

I stand by what I said though. your anger reminds me much more of a 9/9 fixer (you don't come across as angry even when you are).

1s are ego-resentment. the energy they give off has a subtly seething quality. they're more likely to openly criticize that which they find sub par (though they're likely to do so politely, particularly 1w9 fixers) and give the impression that they are frustrated with the world. I don't feel the critical energy from you that would be present in a 1 fixer. to put it bluntly, 1 fixers have a a bitchy/preachy side (even if it's sometimes expressed humorously) that you lack altogether (which is probably a good thing LOL)
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] might be able to explain it better, being a core 1.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I stand by what I said though. your anger reminds me much more of a 9/9 fixer (you don't come across as angry even when you are).
This is a good point. Ginkgo has scolded people plenty of times, but the type of anger I see more often is the 4/6 type -- lashing out, out of nowhere, and then retreating. Being almost the opposite of angry the rest of the time.

EJCC might be able to explain it better, being a core 1.
Not sure. I can only speak to the 1 core -- I have no idea what having 1 as your last fix would be like. But I will say that if what my friends say is true, my anger feels immense -- like it's been around for a long, long time -- an awakening demon or something. Not like 4 or 6 anger, where it seems like a gut reaction to a perceived threat. It feels like the smallest glimpse of something apocalyptic -- the tip of an iceberg. It usually scares them. I usually have to reassure them afterwards.

It's only my very, very perceptive friends who can see the fuse slowly burning away -- and it scares them the whole time. They only stick around because they know I protect my loved ones from that. They know they'll never be on the receiving end of it.

Hope that helped. Although I feel like other people would be better at explaining how my anger comes across, than I would. I'm best at explaining how it feels firsthand.

p.s. I know this was related to reps/wall convo, but Gink asked me about the 1 conception of peace, and I posted this:
EJCC said:
@rep: I'm not sure what the 1w9 view on this is -- because I'm so incredibly far removed from 1w9 -- but here's my general approach:

- I want groups of people to be peaceful because it's more efficient (ESTJ) and chaos under my watch would make me feel guilty for doing it all wrong (1) -- plus people would be mad at me and that makes me feel bad (2 wing)

- I want the broader external world to be peaceful because harmony and synchronicity are the way that things are meant to be -- they are the pinnacle, the Platonic ideal of absolute perfection, and when things are in harmony in my universe, I feel this almost heavenly bliss as I bask in the perfection that I feel so deprived of in my everyday life (1)

- I want my internal world to be in harmony because it's in some kind of turmoil when it's not. Maybe it's repressed anger about little things going wrong, maybe it's anxiety about my own imperfections or other people recognizing those imperfections (1w2, 3 fix). See the above section for how I'd rather be feeling
... and Gink said he agreed with ALL of that. Dunno what that means, but I was surprised enough that he agreed that I thought 1w9 was a distinct possibility.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...coming from one of the top tier drama queens on this site.

just-a-pinch-buddah-perfect-timing.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION], apologies for taking a long time to respond; thank you for the summons. Admittedly, I think tritype is a trip to figure out, but I definitely see 4w5-6w5 out of you. As for the last number, I'm inclined to say 1w9 over 9w1 because you have a little bit of a "bite" to you, but that's complete conjecture based on a feeling.