• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi everyone, please help by typing me! (Questionnaire)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I still don't really understand what to even call myself, if asked what my type is and I say that I'm some undocumented type people are going to think I'm really pretentious. From a differentiation standpoint INFJ would make sense because I just don't relate at all to Fi and I have a hard time picking between Ti and Te a lot of times. As far as Ni and Ne go, I look at examples of Ne and don't think I could have ever come up with that stuff haha. With having said that, I definitely feel like I'm a thinker over a feeler which complicates this even more, idk.

That sucks, but on the other hand, it would be interesting to know more about what an NiTi personality type is all about.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION]

Hmmm, so it's down to INTJ, INFJ, or INTP.

When others have had results like this, what do they usually end up being? Or are there undocumented types? I've heard people say that Jung didn't necessarily think that auxiliary function was the opposite of the dominant. I don't know if this is true or even if it's relevant to MBTI.

Btw, thanks for helping me find my type.

Perhaps a seemingly-rare INTJ so/sx?

You don't really seem to talk like an INFJ, more Te-clear.

Yeah he could be INTJ. However, I'm thinking more that he is a Ti user based upon those results. He scored REALLY high for Ti after all. I wonder if he could be an ISTP in an Ti<Ni loop?