• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heart-Fix; 3w4 or 4w3?

S

Stansmith

My 3w4 traits

-I want tangible success at whatever I do ie; praise and money

-When I write or do anything artistic, I'm more focused on it being objectively good and less focused on expressing any sort of abstract emotion. I'm pretty much detached from my own emotions or life experiences when I write. I tend to judge most music, film, etc. by the same criteria. Abstract self-expression is fine, but first and foremost, it has to be good.

-I think it's more important for me to be tasteful, than individualistic in my dress sense. I do want to look unique, but more in the sense of being so exceptionally well-dressed, that you look unique. I almost never wear anything too self-indulgent.

-I try to wear things that accentuate my sex appeal (as vain as that sounds) and make me look "elegant" or dapper, yet at the same time subtle and with character. I hate flashy outfits.

-Having a great physique is very important to me

-I want to be seen as a charming mysterious man with a shit-eating grin

-I really value consistency and try to make sure my appearance is on-point whether I'm going grocery shopping or to an important event

My 4w3

-I daydream and fantasize about my ideal future alot; I imagine myself being this charming auteur doing talk show interviews, smoking cigarettes in Paris, being around interesting people, and bedding european women

-I like listening to melancholic music which accentuate my emotions

-There's a romantic undertone to my fantasies and desires

-Although I love money and status, professions like law feel pretty empty, stagnant, disillusioning and dull to me. Being a lawyer doesn't have that gloss or allure that I'm looking for; it's just court rooms and infomercials. I'd prefer success in a career that requires some sort of creativity, like a creative executive, actor or a film director. I want a career that allows me to really experience life and beauty and not just be pent up in a wall-street cubicle--but I have to be making money.

-My ideal self is more Jean Luc Godard or Don Draper, and less Mitt Romney or Justin Bieber

-My presentation and sense of style is influenced more by people I admire and my own convictions, and less by my immediate peers.

-I have unrealistic, dreamy expectations about life. I see my ideal careers as these beautiful, enchanting professions and kind of overlook the gritty-nitty aspect of them. I'm well-aware of the not-so-nice aspects, but I ignore it for the sake of fantasy until it actually comes time to put in work.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]
definitely 3w4 =)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I say we have a lot in common, whatever we are. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've already shared my opinion but

My 4w3
-I daydream and fantasize about my ideal future alot; I imagine myself being this charming auteur doing talk show interviews, smoking cigarettes in Paris, being around interesting people, and bedding european women
wing 7, could be either 4w3 or 3w4

-I like listening to melancholic music which accentuate my emotions
Fi, secondary Sx

-There's a romantic undertone to my fantasies and desires
ditto

-Although I love money and status, professions like law feel pretty empty, stagnant, disillusioning and dull to me. Being a lawyer doesn't have that gloss or allure that I'm looking for; it's just court rooms and infomercials. I'd prefer success in a career that requires some sort of creativity, like a creative executive, actor or a film director. I want a career that allows me to really experience life and beauty and not just be pent up in a wall-street cubicle--but I have to be making money.

-My ideal self is more Jean Luc Godard or Don Draper, and less Mitt Romney or Justin Bieber
that's more 3w4. Mitt Romney is 3w2 and Justin Bieber is 2w3

-My presentation and sense of style is influenced more by people I admire and my own convictions, and less by my immediate peers.
definitely 3w4

-I have unrealistic, dreamy expectations about life. I see my ideal careers as these beautiful, enchanting professions and kind of overlook the gritty-nitty aspect of them. I'm well-aware of the not-so-nice aspects, but I ignore it for the sake of fantasy until it actually comes time to put in work.
ENFP, wing 7

S

Stansmith

I'm starting to think I'm a 4w3 with a strong 3 wing and Social instinct (my So is overwhelmingly stronger than both my sx and sp, with my sx being a very far second). I'm too obsessively image-conscious and vain to be a 6, and I'm a reactive and withdrawal triader, so core 3 is it out of the question.

I can't relate to the paranoia or lashing out that very unhealthy 6s experience; my lowest point is always depressive and hermitic, and I'm less focused on what others have done to me and more focused on my 'inherent' unloveable-ness. Enneagram is a confusing mess.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't relate to the paranoia or lashing out that very unhealthy 6s experience; my lowest point is always depressive and hermitic, and I'm less focused on what others have done to me and more focused on my 'inherent' unloveable-ness. Enneagram is a confusing mess.

I started to wonder that when I read your "who has it hardest" thread. Welcome to the 4club.