• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would a strong 9w1 fix effect a So/Sp 7w6?

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll just go ahead and say again that you really remind me of a type 4. Search for identity is something big I see in all of your posts, and all of your posts have shown confusion over your type as it relates to your inner identity. That is such a type 4 thing. Like, that's the core struggle there.

I'll also go ahead and note that type 7s generally have an easy time relating to type 8s as being an alternate wing.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, I've been reading a few more of your posts and have done some additional reading on the Enneagram and have some more questions and comments for you, [MENTION=18694]Magic Qwan[/MENTION];

How sure are you of your instinctual variant stacking? You say that you feel a pull between 2 and 4 being your heart type - that, to me, suggests you're a type 3 with relatively balanced wings and that's the conflict you feel. You could possibly be a counter-type 3. In a way, I think that your response to reading the type 3 description -
Type 3: I don't want to be worthless, but I often feel that way. I can never seem to do anything right. I would like to be known as a good writer, but everything conspires against me. I just don't get how and why everyone else is so wonderful, but I'm so horrible.
- that's a really visceral emotional reply, which suggests you feel a connection to type 3? I could be totally off base here, though.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, I've been reading a few more of your posts and have done some additional reading on the Enneagram and have some more questions and comments for you, [MENTION=18694]Magic Qwan[/MENTION];

How sure are you of your instinctual variant stacking? You say that you feel a pull between 2 and 4 being your heart type - that, to me, suggests you're a type 3 with relatively balanced wings and that's the conflict you feel. You could possibly be a counter-type 3. In a way, I think that your response to reading the type 3 description -

- that's a really visceral emotional reply, which suggests you feel a connection to type 3? I could be totally off base here, though.

I am 99% sure I am at least a So-Dom, and I'm about 60% sure I'm Sp-Second. The only other thing I could be is So/Sx.

I don't know what counter-type is.

Yes…
I will admit that that was pretty deep. If I actually let myself get bogged down with my auxiliary function, I get a lot of dark, hurt, energy. I try to think through problems now becuase about a couple years ago, my Fi just got plain scary…

I peddle between Ne-Te most of the time, with an occasional visit to Si. My feelings hurt badly…