• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me?

rubi2cube

Hi :)

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am not sure if i am a sensitive thinker or logical feeler. And P/J. I like deadlines but do things at last possible minute, like creating ultimate plans (it give me sense of security lol) but never keep up with them, like knowing what i want and make dessisions early (i make a dessision, then check it, then change or adjust it).

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
1. Finish school with best grades. It is so stressing because it is summer and i should better learn but i have 0 motivation- i dont know what exactly i should learn because i dont know what i want to study..
2. Have a family. I cant imagine myself living without kids in the future.
3. Understand world as fully as i can. I love learning about unknown side of the world- paranormal stuff, parapsychology, ezothery. About people- psychology, religions, diseases. Also am intrested in philosophy (i think it is worth metioning that learning about something abstract is very intresting, althrough draining). Am not into 'hard tough' stuff like physics or chemics.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When person understood what i was explaining (math). I love teaching- no matter about what.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When someone critisize me in front of someone else. That is humiliating.
Also my comparisons- i cant see people as equal, i just cant. >.< I always feel better or worse than someone.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Depending. I will almost never decide fully according to my feelings, althrough they have some amout weight. I always think what future or consequences it will bring and decide upon that. Always think about other people too.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Project with other people? Lets say it is literature class project. Perfectly, i'd love that people would send me their pages and documents they made and be responsible for making useful and beautiful info refination (e.g Powerpoint presentation)- i would refine their sentences, create something nice. Thats how i would control the outcome- would check their work and change it if needed.

If i couldnt get this position, i'd just do my part as good as i can. My work's quality touches other team members so i must be responsible.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Hm when i was in the water park. It was the first time i went here and remember it quite well. Tons of sliders, saunas... i used them all. When i was sliding from the hightest slide i hurt my back really bad. Luckily it stopped hurting after few mins so i could enjoy this day futher.

---8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When i need to learn hands on things i can concentrate well watching other person doing this and copy it.
When learning something i add it to my huge world understanding bubble.
I am so bad at remember datas and names. I hate memorizing i use understandment instead.

Most prone to? It is so depending. How you will learn history hands on...? Okay you can but it is very limiting. I dont like hands on learning. I quess i am most prone to theorizing.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
As average. My room is +- tidy though places that can be seen (messy wardrobe and drawers), my own appearance is random. I do things on time, plan my time well.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Idk. If idea isnt completely retarted it always can be proved by exaggerating facts. I just decide mostly upon the 'makes sense/wrong' feeling i get but i care about facts too.

---11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Probably variant 2. I identify with both, just a bit. I want to help for people who are in situations i was I am not that person that jumps around everybody nor i am always being myself (i put masks a lot).

There is one thing i noticed: i am not rigid at all until my values are threatened very harshly- then i become extremelly rigid and can look really funny then.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
One on one and big group discussions are stressful. I feel best at talking with 2- 3 people, then there is no pressure.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I want to know where I am jumping. When heading somewhere i always very roughly plan what i will do here, what scenarious may happen. Before buying something expensive i review what best deal i can get for that amout of money.

Actions speaks more than words.

---14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friend call you for a night out. What will you do?
I wont answer the phone and call him in the morning if i am not in the mood. If i would answer and wouldnt agree i would feel dissapointed in myself for not being a good friend and my whole evening would be ruined. I dont answer to 70 procents of invitings and feel guilty for that but ecchhh...

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

If it is short time stress (like going on a stage)- i start getting anxious 2 days from it. I ignore it, but it feels like 'hidden stress'. When the time comes i dissociate and do what is needed to do. My mind and emotions shut down. If i still need to use my brain it turns on only after 10 minutes or so.

If it is long time stress- i get into routine. Search for external sources that relaxes me- browsing, whatching movies, overeating...

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Unethical behaviour, not considering everyone, when people talk about things they have no idea about. Also i dont like drama queens who cry at every corner and talks about nothing.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yeah. About stuff i am intrested to, things i just learned about- i need to share this with someone.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
My hygiene >.< If i dont go out i dont shower, dont clean my teeth... awkward.
Regime. I wake up when i want to, eat when i want to and so on. I dont like regimes.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Wierd, good listener, they like my humour, insightful, very private, too pragmatic, shy, depressed, avoidant, very moody, not in this world.

They would never say i am intollerant, loving, simple, mature.

I

Infinite Bubble

I see Si-Ne and Fe-Ti, so you're going to be either ISFJ, ESFJ, INTP or ENTP, although I'm not certain on the order. What do you think about ISFJ? For your Enneagram, 6w5 So/Sp does not seem far off.

rubi2cube

I see Si-Ne and Fe-Ti, so you're going to be either ISFJ, ESFJ, INTP or ENTP, although I'm not certain on the order. What do you think about ISFJ? For your Enneagram, 6w5 So/Sp does not seem far off.

This type reminded me my friend. I dont really like her exept that she is the most loyal and reliable person i know. I feel that she didnt liked me too, we were kind of forced to spend time together just because we were both missfits.

She jumps around everybody (i dont feel comfortable when she does this... i told her million times that people make use of her.. she said she doesnt mind it and do it anyway?...) hate philosophizing and discussions (loves talking about funny past events, talk about nothing, small talks, chitchats). She doesnt get sarcazm. Very focused when learning.

I am opposite of these. I am very keen on being used- i am kind of scared of that. I feel good when helping people who helped me, standing up for someone but that is all unless i am in a good mood. If i dont like a person and see 0 use of that friendship i ditch it and wont be friends just for the sake of being a loyal human. My humour is sarcazm and observation based and i hate talks that doesnt benefit me somehow.

Althrough i can be emotional and objective at the same time. Family is the most important value for me.

Traditional? Not sure.

Well that is possible i am ISFJ, maybe not all of them are like my friend?
Will investigate more on INTP now. I dont see myself as extrovert.

I

Infinite Bubble

[MENTION=18067]rubi2cube[/MENTION]

Hmm, I'll have a rethink. You said family is the most important value to you. Do you have a lot of other values, and do you regard them as extremely important and a prominent part of your identity? If so, you could actually have Fi.

I think ENxP is actually quite likely. It doesn't matter if you're socially/classically an introvert, that doesn't have much to do with cognitive extroversion. You said you can be emotional and objective at the same time, which could be evidence for less differentiated T and F functions (e.i those functions being aux and tert).

A couple of reasons I said ISFJ was because you said these:

Also am intrested in philosophy (i think it is worth metioning that learning about something abstract is very intresting, althrough draining).
like creating ultimate plans (it give me sense of security lol)

If you were N > S, learning about abstract subjects wouldn't be very draining, because it would be natural for you. Do all things abstract drain you, and how much?

I thought creating plans for a sense of security was coming from Si. Perhaps it is because of Enneagram 6?

If it is long time stress- i get into routine. Search for external sources that relaxes me- browsing, whatching movies, overeating...

This backs up ENxP, because it sounds a lot like inferior-Si. Also if your friend sounds like an ISxJ, and you are the complete opposite, I suppose ENP makes even more sense.

rubi2cube

[MENTION=18067]rubi2cube[/MENTION]

Hmm, I'll have a rethink. You said family is the most important value to you. Do you have a lot of other values, and do you regard them as extremely important and a prominent part of your identity? If so, you could actually have Fi.

I think ENxP is actually quite likely. It doesn't matter if you're socially/classically an introvert, that doesn't have much to do with cognitive extroversion. You said you can be emotional and objective at the same time, which could be evidence for less differentiated T and F functions (e.i those functions being aux and tert).

A couple of reasons I said ISFJ was because you said these:

If you were N > S, learning about abstract subjects wouldn't be very draining, because it would be natural for you. Do all things abstract drain you, and how much?

I thought creating plans for a sense of security was coming from Si. Perhaps it is because of Enneagram 6?

This backs up ENxP, because it sounds a lot like inferior-Si. Also if your friend sounds like an ISxJ, and you are the complete opposite, I suppose ENP makes even more sense.

No just a few more (or i just conciously dont know more)- fairness, justice, meaning, tollerance, understandment without judging, seeking knowledge, being able to stay detached (it is hard for me but i value that).

I am really rigid with these and they form a decent part of my personality, are important for me.

I like creating plans because i hate when time goes and things that could be done stay undone, see 0 improvement/ 0 things done through days. I love seeing an outcome from my completed plans, it brings me a lot of satisfication. It just gives me security that i am in control. It is kind of chronic behaviour.

I dont like when books are with tons of details, half long pages flower's leaf descriptions, too longish- these drain me the most. Mostly i enjoy books that are 'hard' strongy pressed and give me knowledge. I like when there are examples here and here. I dont like fiction literature unless book's characters experience what i am experiencing/ experienced.

I am spontenious with my works. I go for days doing absolutely nothing useful and then there are few days when i learn/ do jobs like there is no tommorow and i have to do everything now. Up and downs here.

I did very little research on enneagram in the past and was sure i am 5w6 or 6w5. Dont know what these so/sp means. Will read about enneagram more this night.

Lol enfps on youtube talk just like me. I find myself familiar with this type a lot :D