• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Socionics Type

S

Stansmith

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is anything that stimulates your senses positively, usual visually or sonically. Love is really appreciating somebody.

2. What are your most important values?

Perseverance, transcendence, innovation, class, amibition, intellegence, resilience and independence.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm agnostic because there's no way of telling whether god does or doesn't exist. Maybe god exists on a plane separate from science.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

They should be avoided unless there's a direct domestic threat. Starting a war with another country for "the greater good" is stupid, we gain nothing from it. Power is the ability to control others; nothing more, nothing less.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I can talk about anything depending on my mood. My main interest is film; I like imagining specific photographs, landscapes and scenes, and film is literally bringing all that to life.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

I don't really like conversing about it, but my body is definitely very important to me. I believe most men look better with at least a little bit of gym muscle. Having a good body is just a part of reaching your maximum human potential.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Hate them unless there's something to gain from it.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Taxi Driver. I can definitely relate to his loneliness minus the psychoticness and extreme social ineptness.

I'm also a huge Tarantino fan; his films are loaded with a constant badassness that appeals to the ADHD in me.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I cry mainly when I watch a movie that I relate to on a deep emotional level, usually it's just a very subdued tear, and it's always in private.

I smile when I feel like I'm really enjoying something or improving myself.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Sometimes it's just any sort natural, peaceful scenery, but I can't say it has a direct effect on my mood. I usually feel that way when I'm having a genuinely good time or when I've gained something I've been longing for.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

People say I care too much, try too hard, that I'm crude, and that I'm arrogant.

I dislike that I'm easily distracted.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I like my sense of style and my quirkiness.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I'd rather sort my issues out myself.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

My ruts are caused by social alienation, to which I react by withdrawing. Sometimes I'm in a rut for no good reason. When I'm a in a rut, I'm usually just lazy as hell and apathetic when in a rut, just with stronger narcissitic/envious tendencies. I'm usually narcissistic in general, but when I'm in a rut, it's a more judgmental/outward narcissism. When I'm not in a rut, I love everything about myself without giving a rat's ass how everyone else is; it's basically a narcissistic tunnel vision.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people with good taste, people that are quirky, extroverted, lighthearted, interesting, genuine etc.

I hate people who are mundane/boring, cowardly, overly defensive, serious, distant or act smug towards me.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'm not looking for commitment, I just want fun experiences and intimacy without having to be exclusive. Sex to me is just an experience you share, nothing more. Plus, I just naturally like to keep my options open. I'll probably settle down once all that's out of my system.

My ideal girl is extroverted, fun, intellegent, sexual, clever; your typical femme-fatale. The soft-spoken, sweet servile girl-next-door that most guys look for in a girlfriend doesn't appeal to me. I want my partner be an equal in a sense; someone I can have a genuinely stimulating conversation with and is just always exciting. Lets just say I want a woman, not a girl.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I want to really get them into activities like sports, playing instruments, etc. just so they don't end up being directionless teenagers like I was and still am. Little things like buying my son a piano or encouraging to sign up for a little league team. I'm not gonna force him or her, but I want to make sure that they always feel like they have options.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

It would have to be something really messed up for me to really care that much. If its an innocent conversation topic I'll just respond with my opinion. I really don't care in the long run.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People settle too much, to the point that people consider it bizarre if you actually aim for the extraordinary. The majority of people feel like they're at life's mercy, when you could literally achieve anything you want to. You're in complete control of your life.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

When I enter a room, I sort have an idea who I want to be friends with based on their appearance; for girls, it's usually if I find them attractive, as for guys, I don't initially feel any sort of interest in befriending other males. I can make male friends, but I don't actively seek them out. It's usually just an incidental conversation and then I'll be like "wow, this guy's hilarious/awesome". In the end, I usually just end up settling for whoever I can really banter with and sticks around.

As far as how I behave around them, I usually tease alot, make funny observations and don't really reveal that much about myself. When in a large group this becomes even more pronounced; I usually just observe the group's conversation and interject when I have something to say instead of fully immersing myself into the group. I don't know what it is, but whenever I'm in a large group, I just feel a natural inclination to separate myself slightly. Because of this, I can come off as introverted at times, but I'm usually thinking very extrovertedly and can definitely add a burst of momentum to a conversation. I prefer to communicate with 3 to 6 people, that's where I really shine.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I'm usually "courteous", even if Im not interested in the person. If its someone who's part of my "group" who I've never talked to and isn't an attractive woman, I'll just greet them with a very genuine "what's up" and that's it.