• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

interesting 12 months

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
I figured I would get a second opinion on my type. i typed intp, infp. I bounce between these 2 but recently, I have been typed with entp or intj.

im going to make this simple, no long read.

I m great an predicting outcomes in weeks, months and years and what will lead to these outcomes. I without using mbti, am great at reading people in person.

I have a tendency to cut the red tape and walk on through when there is some minor to major shit about to unfold and preemptively shut it down.

I look for ways to get thee most done, with the least amount of effort.

I hate contradictions and people who say they believe something and do the exact opposite.

I hate false statements and go out of my way to find the truth because I don`t like being deprived of information that will curb my choices.

im not a fan of bureaucracy.

I am blunt in person, especially toward people who are being fake. I will take them aside in private and dig to the core of the issue.

this is all. you might not get a whole lot out of this but if this sounds like you or type. let me know.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I figured I would get a second opinion on my type. i typed intp, infp. I bounce between these 2 but recently, I have been typed with entp or intj.

im going to make this simple, no long read.

I m great an predicting outcomes in weeks, months and years and what will lead to these outcomes. I without using mbti, am great at reading people in person.

I have a tendency to cut the red tape and walk on through when there is some minor to major shit about to unfold and preemptively shut it down.

I look for ways to get thee most done, with the least amount of effort.

I hate contradictions and people who say they believe something and do the exact opposite.

I hate false statements and go out of my way to find the truth because I don`t like being deprived of information that will curb my choices.

im not a fan of bureaucracy.

I am blunt in person, especially toward people who are being fake. I will take them aside in private and dig to the core of the issue.

this is all. you might not get a whole lot out of this but if this sounds like you or type. let me know.
This post screams "E" to me, first of all. What makes you think you're an introvert?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
This post screams "E" to me, first of all. What makes you think you're an introvert?

i enjoy being home and riding my bike through solitary places. I like to think in private. i appreciate 1 on 1 experiences vs groups. these are a few things that come to mind. I enjoy sometimes just observing experiences rather that participating.