• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Somewhat confused by my cognitive functions...

Scissorhands

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And by "somewhat confused," I mean extremely confused. I've taken cognitive functions tests on multiple occasions, but the results always seem to look the same…

Your Cognitive Functions:
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 14.31
Introverted Intuition (Ni) |||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.29
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||||||| 10.31
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.88
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||| 0.77
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || -2.43
Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||| -3.52
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||| -4.48

I'm quite sure I've been answering truthfully, but I persistently end up with the Ti > Ni > Te > Ne > Si > Se > Fi > Fe result, and I'm not sure how to interpret it as far as MBTI types are concerned. If anyone could help me determine what type this would indicate, I'd really appreciate it.