• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Much of My Thinking is Visionary

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not one to claim that anybody is a pure type or an exemplary type. Although I am Ti dominant - by the demands of persona when interacting with the (external) world - within, I am really some kind of intuitive visionary.

What I see in my vision is a man, shackled, held against his will in the 19th century, during a time when medical science was just beginning to regard mental illness as medically treatable. There were, however, no valuable techniques and the causes of mental illness were still speculative. Treatment plans were barbaric, anti-psychotic medications were unavailable.

The man in my vision starts out as borderline psychotic. He was imprisoned in a mental institution for observation and medical learning purposes. As the days and weeks go by, his cage becomes smaller to him, his shackles become shorter, and his keepers begin to appear more and more demonic.

In certain circumstances, the beast within us all begins to rage out of control. The shadow arises and the persona is buried completely. The body is shackled, but the mind is freed of the shackles of all variety of civilization. Every animal, by its nature, desires freedom.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...HO2k62gIThwsQaYLJOVpxTeI0_oX-hX5gR0CP9by1tkbI

This isn't a post of a personal nature, my vision was only the result of having a prison show going on tv in the background, and being on a psychological forum at the same time, as well as the fact that, internally, I am a visionary.