• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The confusion continues into the Enneagram (pls type me)

MetalMoon

I think I now know my MBTI type: ENFP. (I think.) So, only Socionics and Enneagram left...

I am forever grateful for anyone who helps. *bows*

By the way: I'm a fifteen year old girl.

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
At the moment, I dunno. I'm just sort of going with the flow. However, I love to set myself a goal (read x amount of books, do 10 pull-ups) and strive to reach that goal. I never mind how long it takes: in fact, I sometimes don't even reach the goal. But the process of learning and trying new things is more important to me than just reaching a goal. I can see myself getting stronger as I reach the end of my 10 pull-up challenge; with the knowledge I gain from the books, I can view the world differently; and generally, I can just enjoy doing what I do. So, I suppose I look for both knowledge and emotional fulfilment from these tasks that I do; however, I always make sure I'm happy and emotionally stable (yeah yeah, but how does one motivate oneself when all one wants to do is stuff Ben and jerry's Caramel chew-chew into one's mouth and cry?)

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
To be honest, I think happiness. It sounds really cheesy and lame and whatnot, but if you're happy, everything's good. Happiness, to me, means good relationships and an enjoyable life full of new experiences. As long as I have people I care about, places to explore, and books to read/things to learn, I think I'd be OK.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
Ungrateful? Depressive? Constantly negative? Unnecessarily misanthropic?

My values: Be nice to people and yourself: be selfless and caring. Be optimistic. Be knowledgeable. Push your limits on your knowledge and abilities.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I hate needles and the ocean. Needles because the thought of one piercing my skin and muscle to to draw blood or deliver inactive/dead cells into my bloodstream makes me feel a little queasy; the ocean because it's vast, empty, and dark. Also, I'm not overly fond of the pressure if you go too far under water. I do, however, find it fascinating.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I kinda want to be the cool, reserved, intelligent one. I can be cool, but I'm not overly reserved or intelligent.

I suppose I can be wise when it comes to things: my friends usually say I have good advice. That's a good thing, so at least I can be proud of myself for something :p

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I never put too much trust in people, in case they let me down. But, at the same time, I usually don't blame them if they intention to do well was there. I suppose I'm wary of trust.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
I don't like a lot about myself :p erm, my curiosity, I guess? I can analyse stuff pretty well? I wish I were more intelligent, and more mathematically capable. I don't want to be average at maths: I want to understand the most complex bloody theories in the world. I can understand theory quite well really, I just struggle with maths a little more.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
Depends. Probably just ignore them, if they insult me meaninglessly, or throw a comeback at them. However, if what they say is true, I generally just shrug it off.

Compliments...i get all awkward, because I'm quite flattered, but a lot of the time I don't think it's true. So I just smile shyly and say "thank you"

wonders

MBTI Type
Ti
Enneagram
Id
I thought ENFP reading this before noticing you said that was your MBTI type. I suppose Ne/Si in socionics too. not enough info for enneagram & I'm not an expert anyway