• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TOo much NE

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
WHat do you think of ENxP type? Or are you all brainwashed into believing I'm INFP no matter what? you people know me so i'm not gonna bother describing myself

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Is the question whether or not we think you're an ENxP? If so, yes. I do.

I definitely don't get an INFP vibe from you.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
hmm i guess i could have been nicer.

I think it's just that people don't visit this area of the forum much.

Don't know much about you to say much, but based on your posting habits you look more like an extrovert to me.

Nicki

Retired
You seem like an INFP who doesn't show her introverted side very much though you do have very obvious Ne.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I could see you being ENFP. I've watched some of your videos and your Ne does have a less-reined in quality to me. And in some of your photos, you have an open expression and eye brightness that I associate with Ne-dom.

That said, I think you're FP for sure, most likely NFP.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i've always thought you were an ENFP.......

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As I'm sure you've heard from me, I've thought you were ENxP from the start.... I've doubted that from time to time but what I keep coming back to is that you just don't seem like an F-dom.

First rule about being ENxP though is that you can never have too much Ne. Complaining of Ne-nuisance'ery is kind of an INxP/SJ thing. This all isn't so much a matter of too much or too little but whether it's more of your core or your backup chorus.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yes the reason I've always thought INFP is because being around people exhaust me and I find energy in solace, but I'm still doing something whether it's on the computer or something i'm engaged. I also can't multi task I do one task at a time, and add one than the whole thing falls apart

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are INFP with very high Ne. If being around other people exhausts you, I doubt you are an extrovert. Perhaps your Fi is just very subtle and self focused? Is maintaining a sense of inner harmony very important to you?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think you are INFP with very high Ne. If being around other people exhausts you, I doubt you are an extrovert. Perhaps your Fi is just very subtle and self focused? Is maintaining a sense of inner harmony very important to you?

I don't know I supress 98% of my feelings

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

See I think that's more INFP than ENFP though. ENFP's are a lot more expressive in general. And Fi is emotionally reserved as opposed to Fe. ENFP's at least will express enthusiasm, joy, and will laugh a lot ime. They're also more temperamental, but don't take things as seriously. ENFP's blow off steam in smaller amounts, so it doesn't build up as much.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
See I think that's more INFP than ENFP though. ENFP's are a lot more expressive in general. And Fi is emotionally reserved as opposed to Fe. ENFP's at least will express enthusiasm, joy, and will laugh a lot ime. They're also more temperamental, but don't take things as seriously. ENFP's blow off steam in smaller amounts, so it doesn't build up as much.

Yeah its just soooo much NE but i have a theory as to why that is.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

INFP is good at hiding and suppressing feelings, kind of like INTP. These feelings find other outlets, sometimes physically: muscle tension, mysterious aches and pains.

No one who's seen you on tinychat would dream of calling you an extrovert.

INFP it is. Possibly ISFP because you talk about food a lot but people will probably laugh at me and say that's a terrible reason.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

INFP it is. Possibly ISFP because you talk about food a lot but people will probably laugh at me and say that's a terrible reason.
you are a terrible reason.

sorry :ninja: don't hurt me

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I wouldn't say that.