• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Firelord Vetani seeks your help finding his inner fire. Click here to ignite!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]
ES?P or ENFJ 3w4>6w7>8w7 Sx/Sp

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ES?P or ENFJ 3w4>6w7>8w7 Sx/Sp

Oooh Fi... never thought I'd see the day Elfy types me an Fi type O.O

care to explain? :3

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oooh Fi... never thought I'd see the day Elfy types me an Fi type O.O
care to explain? :3

it's more that I see the possibility of Te

G

garbage

Jabby? Like, I take a poke at everyone??? hahahahaha
Or, rather, that you're not afraid to do it? Or something? You're not one who'd hold back on ripping on friends. Not a bad thing at all.

O___O Never heard of that one before. Elaborate pls <3
I mostly wanted to take the opportunity to make a joke about 4s bleeding across things

But it's also true. It seems as though you've thought a lot about identity, self, and your relationship to the concept of identity--positive and negative. It permeates a lot of your writing. I can see it in e.g.
I'm actually living -- hearing the sounds of the bustling crowd and the moving cars, having a good time and talking with my friends over ice cream and going out to see different things. It's nice to go out after being cooped up in an office all day.
considering how I've prioritized living life as compared to finding myself. It's been nice to live life and not brood on your identity attached to a label, but once in a while it'd be nice to check in. This is one of those moments.
When someone has something I don't have... or when someone gets to actually LIVE instead of being cooped up in an office. As much as I don't like partying, I get jealous when people go to a party or something. Where they get to kiss random boys and have a good time dancing to music while intoxicated.
Maybe I'm projecting. But maybe it takes one to know one :popc1:

Oh and MBTI me please :D
I'm not the biggest fan of MBTI, but screw it. I'd say extroversion, Se, Fe, and Ti (in that order) are apparent. ESTP first, ENFJ second.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And this is shown through...?
never mind, your questionnaire was Ti as fuck. ESTP it is (though you are a bizarre ESTP. I would never have typed you as a T without doing a function analysis)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I resonated very deeply with some of your reasons for jealousy, however I actually do things, so I very rarely have a reason to be Jealous. Often times, the only people in this world who can make me jealous are other, more interesting EXSP's whose lives are a huge adventure.

When you mentioned the masks, I was thinking E3 or E2. However E3 seems much more likely.

Perhaps your wing and social variant are wrong and this makes you unsatisfied?

I myself am very unsatisfied with my type despite its accuracy. I don't personalize my type the way some people do. I also get bored looking at those letters and numbers and like to pretend I'm something else every now and then.

Its hard for me to place emotional value into a 4 letter title. I can much more easily give you a combination of fictional characters whose attitudes and appearances hold essences of my personality: for example, Tyrael, Ico, Sonic the hedgehog, The Iron Giant, splinter cell, Rikimaru, and Flynn Taggart.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I resonated very deeply with some of your reasons for jealousy, however I actually do things, so I very rarely have a reason to be Jealous. Often times, the only people in this world who can make me jealous are other, more interesting EXSP's whose lives are a huge adventure.

Well, it's a bit hard to "live" when you're forced to parent a 13 year old who can't take of himself to replace an absent parent.

When you mentioned the masks, I was thinking E3 or E2. However E3 seems much more likely.

Care to share? :p

Perhaps your wing and social variant are wrong and this makes you unsatisfied?

Maybe? What's your opinion?

I myself am very unsatisfied with my type despite its accuracy. I don't personalize my type the way some people do. I also get bored looking at those letters and numbers and like to pretend I'm something else every now and then.

Agreed.

Its hard for me to place emotional value into a 4 letter title. I can much more easily give you a combination of fictional characters whose attitudes and appearances hold essences of my personality: for example, Tyrael, Ico, Sonic the hedgehog, The Iron Giant, splinter cell, Rikimaru, and Flynn Taggart.

Agreed, I also have a couple of characters that I relate to VERY strongly, such as Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, Tyrande Whisperwind, and of course, Vetani Vitro.

Elboy said:
never mind, your questionnaire was Ti as fuck. ESTP it is (though you are a bizarre ESTP. I would never have typed you as a T without doing a function analysis)

Summarize your analysis please? :3

[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

Here are your warlock cookies as promised <3

And your stickers <3

W

WALMART

Hm. There's a layer about you of a relative carefree attitude, I wonder how much of it is a driving force.

ESXP seems fair enough, I'm not sure how to discern between Ti and Fi on such a small scale of evidence, and I'm not honestly sure they're mutually exclusive to a user to begin with. I think I've gotten pretty good at seeing Ne, and I think you're Se over Ne. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna say Fi over Ti, just to spite Elfboy.

I could see 3w2, or you could be a healthy 9. You're pretty stylish, I wonder if it's indicative of being 4w3. Probably not - 1, 5, 6, 7, 8. Possibly - 2, 9. Likely - 3, 4. I think 3w4 or 4w3 would work just fine.

Instinctual variants.... sx/sp? sp/sx? I think you have features attributed it being so, but I don't think it's sourced from where so folk usually get it from. It's more pleasure gleaned internally from personal interactions, than an outwardly focused energy.

Put it all together... ESFP 3w4 sx/sp!

I demand my fel cookies and rewarding sticker, now.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm. There's a layer about you of a relative carefree attitude, I wonder how much of it is a driving force.

ESXP seems fair enough, I'm not sure how to discern between Ti and Fi on such a small scale of evidence, and I'm not honestly sure they're mutually exclusive to a user to begin with. I think I've gotten pretty good at seeing Ne, and I think you're Se over Ne. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna say Fi over Ti, just to spite Elfboy.

I could see 3w2, or you could be a healthy 9. You're pretty stylish, I wonder if it's indicative of being 4w3. Probably not - 1, 5, 6, 7, 8. Possibly - 2, 9. Likely - 3, 4. I think 3w4 or 4w3 would work just fine.

Instinctual variants.... sx/sp? sp/sx? I think you have features attributed it being so, but I don't think it's sourced from where so folk usually get it from. It's more pleasure gleaned internally from personal interactions, than an outwardly focused energy.

Put it all together... ESFP 3w4 sx/sp!

I demand my fel cookies and rewarding sticker, now.

ESFP... hmm.

I think what we can conclude from this thread is that people seem to agree that I'm Se dom and 3w4. I'll just leave it at that, then!

Here you go!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ughhhhhh looking at this thread makes me cringe. Can someone delete this please?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

I see you as an ENTP for the following reasons.

1. You clearly use Ti<Fe. You constantly talk about how you are constantly putting on different masks to please people for social reasons. This is a 3w2 thing and an Fe thing. I do this as well. Another thing to mention, is that this is more reminiscent with a 3w2 fix than a 3w4 fix: 3w2's will change for people, while 3w4's will not.

2. You also talk about how when you are solving problems, you tend to see "the big picture" and tend to see how everything just works together like a jigsaw puzzle. This is a combination of Ne with Ti. Think of Ti like looking at gears of a watch. i.e. This gear is working with that gear, and that gear is working with the next one. Ti just wants all of those gears to just fit perfectly.

3. You also say that you pick apart new ideas to see how logically sound that it is. This is Ti at work: Te goes with what the experts say, what the facts say, and what is universally considered logical. However, you tend to decipher whether something is true or not based on your own internal sense of logic, and this is Ti.

4. You say that you have "quite the sharp tongue". This to me screams some type of ExTP personality. Generally ExTP types are loudmouths and often times have sharp tongues, but because of tertiary Fe, they often bite their tongues at certain times to avoid offending too many people. Fe doms almost never are loudmouths because they are so concerned about not offending people, because Fe is their first function.

5. You describe yourself as a knowledgable, cold, calculating bitch, and to me this screams some type of NT.

Yeah I'm seeing you as ENTP.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I see you as an ENTP for the following reasons.

1. You clearly use Ti<Fe. You constantly talk about how you are constantly putting on different masks to please people for social reasons. This is a 3w2 thing and an Fe thing. I do this as well. Another thing to mention, is that this is more reminiscent with a 3w2 fix than a 3w4 fix: 3w2's will change for people, while 3w4's will not.

2. You also talk about how when you are solving problems, you tend to see "the big picture" and tend to see how everything just works together like a jigsaw puzzle. This is a combination of Ne with Ti. Think of Ti like looking at gears of a watch. i.e. This gear is working with that gear, and that gear is working with the next one. Ti just wants all of those gears to just fit perfectly.

3. You also say that you pick apart new ideas to see how logically sound that it is. This is Ti at work: Te goes with what the experts say, what the facts say, and what is universally considered logical. However, you tend to decipher whether something is true or not based on your own internal sense of logic, and this is Ti.

4. You say that you have "quite the sharp tongue". This to me screams some type of ExTP personality. Generally ExTP types are loudmouths and often times have sharp tongues, but because of tertiary Fe, they often bite their tongues at certain times to avoid offending too many people. Fe doms almost never are loudmouths because they are so concerned about not offending people, because Fe is their first function.

5. You describe yourself as a knowledgable, cold, calculating bitch, and to me this screams some type of NT.

Yeah I'm seeing you as ENTP.

Hmm, never really been suggested ENTP before; it's an interesting perspective! Usually I'd go "this is bullshit" but you've made a pretty convincing case.

Ah crap, I seem to have run out of warlock cookies. Perhaps Evannah the Mage has some mana cakes to give?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I resonated very deeply with some of your reasons for jealousy, however I actually do things, so I very rarely have a reason to be Jealous.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png