• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Got any ideas about my type from this video?

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Dunno, but you sure say "uhhhm" a lot.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You are probably not ENFP, ESTP, ESFP or ENTP. ;)

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
It might be sped up more if you offered a general idea as to what type/s you most relate to so people could try to see if you more or less fit any (and none of that "I relate to all. I could even be INTJ etc" :thelook: Narrow it down.). Typing off videos isn't good enough to deterimine one's type or hardly good enough if you want to speed things up. Or hell, maybe it is. Hm.

You do umm a lot. Wow. Reminds me of this ISFP friend of mine, ha. :D

Now listening to that + your other video. Possible IFP. As Hang said, INFP seems good so far.

kensi

Re: narrowing it down in my opinion

It might be sped up more if you offered a general idea as to what type/s you most relate to so people could try to see if you more or less fit any (and none of that "I relate to all. I could even be INTJ etc" :thelook: Narrow it down.). Typing off videos isn't good enough to deterimine one's type or hardly good enough if you want to speed things up. Or hell, maybe it is. Hm.

You do umm a lot. Wow. Reminds me of this ISFP friend of mine, ha. :D

Now listening to that + your other video. Possible IFP. As Hang said, INFP seems good so far.

Three years ago, i used to think that i was INFJ. That changed as i couldnt make sense of the relations to the other types. I consider myself ENFp now, am willing to switch to INFp if enough good suggestions come along and the relationships to the other types make sense.

The concensus in other forums i've posted...for the most part is either ENFP or INFP

If I am an INFp, what then is the concensus best relationship possible?:hug:

I also exhibit some ENTP traits and ISTJ too that i've noticed.

Odly enough, nobody has ever suggested ISFP till i came here....but i can understand why.

I would have to say that the overall choices are:
(any other type in my opinion is highly unlikely.)
    • INFP
    • ENFP
    • ISTJ
    • ISFJ
    • ENTP
    • INFJ
    • ENFJ
Does anybody think that 2 or 3 of these can be ruled out right away?:rolleyes:

kensi

i'm thinking ISFJ now.

Whoa, I almost fell off the edge of my seat !

That has never, ever, ever been suggested by anyone...........and yet i am aware of certain ISFJ traits that i possess. You are breaking into unchartered waters,... i hope you realise this. I guess it was the 2nd vid that gotcha thinkin that;) eh?

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
i can tell you're not an N from how you put your words, and the way you talk. Besides, if you were an N, you wouldn't have spent this much time being confused between S and N.

you're not an E either (this one is obvious :p)

kensi

i can tell you're not an N from how you put your words

I don't know how you can tell that...especially if you can't tell me why i put my words the way i do.:cry:
...but it is an interesting insight...if you could only further it some more.

kensi

Besides, if you were an N, you wouldn't have spent this much time being confused between S and N.

That though is ridiculous (pardon the language), N does not solve problems in itself...and if anything(in large part at least) it looks at other novel angles to what is present. .......A simple Dichotomial Analysis (such as N over S...as is the case for me thru most indications)will not reveal who you really are but only a frame of mind in regards to the preferences presented.:)

kensi

you're not an E either (this one is obvious :p)

E......Maybe obvious from the video in general ...afterall...how often does one talk to a laptop ?:shock:

...but to ultimately get me to believe this...what particular aspect of the video points definitively to a trait associable in "I" which nevertheless would be present if my environment called for me to be a lot more outgoing and i never responded....that, moreover, is a better question.;)

(this one is obvious :p)----by this do you mean that i am a P type for sure ?? ...don't quite understand the lingo there.

redacted

Whoa, I almost fell off the edge of my seat !

That has never, ever, ever been suggested by anyone...........and yet i am aware of certain ISFJ traits that i possess. You are breaking into unchartered waters,... i hope you realise this. I guess it was the 2nd vid that gotcha thinkin that;) eh?

after watching the second video --

you have an IFJ vibe to you, but i get more of an Si dom feel than an Ni dom feel.

(extroverted feeling seems almost obvious)

if only bluewing's ISFJ profile was here...

Besides, if you were an N, you wouldn't have spent this much time being confused between S and N.

i disagree here. sensing and intuiting are so closely intertwined when thinking about perception that it's pretty hard to separate the two. when people talk about someone seeming like an S, maybe they're talking about someone who uses a 60% S 40% N mix, but they're never talking about a 100% 0% mix...

although i do agree somewhat, because the wording used to describe N types typically makes them seem smarter, so a smart S can easily mistype themselves. so i guess in that sense, an actual N is probably more likely to correctly type themselves than an S. that's probably what you were getting at :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx