• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retype Mane

Mane's MBTI type is...

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• INFP

• ENFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• Total voters
S

Society

so i came across this:
there's hardly anybody on this forum who hasn't been questioned on type.
and one answer became apparent: me.

nobody questions my type, whenever i have tried bringing up questioning my type - INTP, ISTP, ESTP, ENFP, even ENTJ... people dismiss it in seconds, nobody ever bites, while other attention whores seem to get their type debated endlessly, i seemingly fall between the cracks (of the attention red light district). no more i say! this is where you get to retype mane.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so i came across this:

nobody questions my type, whenever i have tried bringing up questioning my type - INTP, ISTP, ESTP, ENFP, even ENTJ... people dismiss it in seconds, nobody ever bites, while other attention whores seem to get their type debated endlessly, i seemingly fall between the cracks (of the attention red light district). no more i say! this is where you get to retype mane.

What's your wing type(s)?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(takes a wild guess that infj is going to be the most popular answer)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so i came across this:

from what little I've seen of you, an N dom NF would work for you (so INFJ or ENFP). ENTP works too though
Enneagram: 7w6>2w3>8w9 Sx/So (you seem really 2-ish lol)
Socionics: INFp/IEI-Fe

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I refuse. I don't know you well enough.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
from what little I've seen of you, an N dom NF would work for you (so INFJ or ENFP). ENTP works too though
Enneagram: 7w6>2w3>8w9 Sx/So (you seem really 2-ish lol)
Socionics: INFp/IEI-Fe

No... he's not IEI. He lacks the Ni; if you want to see IEI you should compare him and [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]. The latter is less random and more "watery" (as in, her points flow smoothly from one point to another, akin to water).

If you ask me he's an Ne dom in socionics.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read through the choices twice and the correct one was not on the list.

Mane, you're doing it wrong. If you want a new type, you should make a more emo and woe is me thread that says stuff like "Lately, ENTP descriptions just haven't been resonating with me" or "Which type would best explain X aspect of my personality, which usually just makes me really hard to type?" or "HALP :cry:."

That would have gotten you more retypings. As it stands though, NO NEW TYPE FOR YOU.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem pretty much like an ENTP to me. Maybe it's that avatar.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dependable, soft, conventional, never goes off on a tanget, uses a friendly title, liked by everyone: clearly an isfj.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have enough information to actually re-type, but I read quite a bit of Si and Fi in discussions about subjective matters. Those two functions together can create very strong imprinting, although I have known INTPs to have that imprinting even without officially having "Fi". I haven't read your posts as "typical ENTP", but don't really have another idea. I think the N-doms can be pretty diverse in their categories, though.

ENTP can be harder to read online, but are typically pretty obvious irl.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I vote ISTJ. Why you might ask? Because Mane is the least crazily inventive and most programmed robot of a self-typed ENTP on the entire planet!

R

Riva

Mane I think it will be easier to type you if people have seen a pic of you. A barechested one would be ideal.^Any person who reads that comment might 'think' I am gay but any person who 'knows' how in-shape Mane looks like will know that I am not gay nor am i trying to help.
I don't have enough information to actually re-type, but I read quite a bit of Si and Fi in discussions about subjective matters. Those two functions together can create very strong imprinting, although I have known INTPs to have that imprinting even without officially having "Fi". I haven't read your posts as "typical ENTP", but don't really have another idea. I think the N-doms can be pretty diverse in their categories, though.ENTP can be harder to read online, but are typically pretty obvious irl.
It could be the Si. Si has a way of sounding Fi when discussions turn to subjective matters. Does he not remind you of [MENTION=5510]simulatedworld[/MENTION]?

Last edited:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mane I think it will be easier to type you if people have seen a pic of you. A barechested one would be ideal.

^

Any person who reads that comment might 'think' I am gay but any person who 'knows' how in-shape Mane looks like will know that I am not trying to help.

It could be the Si. Si has a way of sounding Fi when discussions turn to subjective matters.

Does he not remind you of [MENTION=5510]simulatedworld[/MENTION]?

Are you @mentioning a banned member?

Yes.