• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friend...possible ENFJ?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He took a test one time and said he was one letter away from ESFJ. I' was thinking ENFJ. I'munsure about the N/S and a little unsure about the J. I feel like he fits as Dominant Fe but I thought that Fe doms were concerned with social expectations and standing.

Any thoughts?

Some information

-studied film and sociology , particularly likes french new wave films
-very active (caving, climbing, skateboarding, slack lining ect.) but definitely doesn't give off a jock or athletic vibe
- Lots of hobbies. Photography (developing own film), multi-nstrumentalist.
- Tends to be unkept but stylish.
- Can be very abrasive and confrontational. Direct and face paced. Doesn't hold back opinions. Expresses almost anger about dealing with passive aggressive or emotionally repressive people
- Somewhat sensitive about people not responding to messages/not including him
- Open to talking to new people.Generally wants everyone doing interesting things and enjoying themselves.
- Has said he "doesn't feel shame". Will bring up off color topics
- Has said he feels compelled to talk to others and make friends so as not to be alone with own thoughts
- Enjoys debating, not diplomatic. Can be very critical.
-Not good with money.
- Didn't do well in high school but is smart
- Prefers monogamous long term relationships but claims commitment problems. Expresses doubt about marriage but also describes self as believing "Love conquers all".
- prefers partners to be be independent. Thinks he would make a great father
- Describes self as "extremely spiritual" Christian but dislikes churches and doesn't think of heaven as a place. Drawn to kirekegraadian ideas of christianity and personal religion. self describes his religion as "unstructured"
- has a childlike side. Really enjoys animation and cartoons.
- has a particular interest in blues and blues like music such as Ponsori
- Not very structured. Stays up very late, sleeps very little.
- Rebellious streak. Doesn't harmless but discouraged things like trespassing, smoking, smoking weed
- Not really political
- EATS EVERYTHING.....will raid other people's fridges and cabinets without asking. Very frustrating and I'm never seen anyone so entitled to other people's food. i think it ties in to not really understanding how money works.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Come oonnnnnn. I thought you guys loved this stuff?