• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pseudo humbly submits herself to ennegram analysis.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't really get ennegram but I see it on here a lot. I think I took a test as a five. I'm particularly confused by the instinctual variants.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't really get ennegram but I see it on here a lot. I think I took a test as a five. I'm particularly confused by the instinctual variants.

Well, why don't you put something about yourself. There is nothing to analyze.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, why don't you put something about yourself. There is nothing to analyze.

I don't know what's relevant. But I'll try.

- loner/a few close friends
- artist, but not expressive
-dislike confrontation
-dislike rules and authority. Will subvert the system rather than openly combat it
-good sense of humor, dark absurd, surreal
-disorganized,messy exernnally
-organized internally, like to sort things into genere/time period
-value tolerance, openness, facts, logic,
-don't value personal feelings, meaningless tradition, generalities
-more drawn to theology than spirituality
-physically unkept, frugal, function over fashion
-a few long term romantic relationships, a few self
Destruction fueled hook ups
-generally more passive to others needs, good at dealing with / being onlivious to discomfort
-poor social skills (unsure how to make friends)
-likes punk rock, surf, garage, new wave
-like retro stuff
-dislike technology, dislike hippies
-like nature, sports. Usually more solo sports.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol the stuff above my post has very little relation to instinctual variants. I thought the stackings were more like how open we are, how careful we are, or how intense we are. It seems more like motivations than actual activities.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol the stuff above my post has very little relation to instinctual variants. I thought the stackings were more like how open we are, how careful we are, or how intense we are. It seems more like motivations than actual activities.

- Im pretty closed unless I attached to someone, then I'll usually go a little overboard being available to them . I say the majority of things I think/feel stay inside.
- I'm not all that careful. In daily life I like to just do stuff more than experimenting first. In comparison to other people I think I'm more comfortable in new/unknown surroundings. I am careful with money but in a natural saver way. I don't buy much stuff because I don't think much stuffs worth buying.
- I'd say I'm pretty intense. I either don't talk to people of I talk to them about big things. cant really do small talk. I'll devote myself to certain plans if i think the end goals worth it. Like last fall I was doing my exit thesis, working two jobs and doing an internship and moved a hour from my school to avoid having to move twice in 6 months. After I got done i realized how crazy it was. But there have been other periods like that too. I'm pretty full on in relationships too. If it's not going to be long term, possible solutes it sort of seems like a chore (like going on a bunch of dates seems weird to me. My mind has two settings, friend and lover)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm glad you gave us more details; anyway, the introspective and connective part combined with the need to succeed in the world sounds like either so/sx or sx/so imo.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
so/sx? sx/so?

I have no understanding of how instinctual variants actually work, but take my input anyways! :D

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, I wish to wallow in my ignorance.

Anyways, after a brief skimming of Raptor's link, and a skeletal understanding of who you, Psuedo, are as a human being (except not really, because you're obviously very layered and not to be understood through a mere forum interaction), I will go with what I have said.

If I was going to type you ism I would probably say your we're a .........twentyteen with a zooblat wing ... And. Puppy/ham sandwich Instinctual variant. :D

Edit: thanks for the help!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
If I was going to type you ism I would probably say your we're a .........twentyteen with a zooblat wing ... And. Puppy/ham sandwich Instinctual variant. :D

Edit: thanks for the help!

It won't fit into these stupid labels under my avatar. I demand a greater character limit! :wizfreak:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't know what's relevant. But I'll try.

- loner/a few close friends
- artist, but not expressive
-dislike confrontation
-dislike rules and authority. Will subvert the system rather than openly combat it
-good sense of humor, dark absurd, surreal
-disorganized,messy exernnally
-organized internally, like to sort things into genere/time period
-value tolerance, openness, facts, logic,
-don't value personal feelings, meaningless tradition, generalities
-more drawn to theology than spirituality
-physically unkept, frugal, function over fashion
-a few long term romantic relationships, a few self
Destruction fueled hook ups
-generally more passive to others needs, good at dealing with / being onlivious to discomfort
-poor social skills (unsure how to make friends)
-likes punk rock, surf, garage, new wave
-like retro stuff
-dislike technology, dislike hippies
-like nature, sports. Usually more solo sports.

With this limited information you almost sound like a sp/sx 5w4 to me. 4 is somewhere in you stack.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
With this limited information you almost sound like a sp/sx 5w4 to me. 4 is somewhere in you stack.

Could you explain why sp? I don't feel like I take myself into account all that much.