• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Elfboy's Socionics Type

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not versed enough in socionics yet for this, sorry :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I swear I think you have a 4 elitist influence somewhere...I want to put you as a 4w3 or a 3w4, that's my guess.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
OOOOH...socionics ha ha not enneagram...I've told you already that I see equal argument for ENFj and ESFp and how I decided for myself which I was, because I seemed a little like both.

I still want to say ESFp, because you don't strike me like you'd kill yourself for OTHERS. ENFj is like the person who would die for others, or wear themselves out saving the world, or constructing the organizing the new order.

ENFj builds the new world order.

ESFp can politically manipulate according to his or her needs, even if ESFp also cares about the state of things socially, but won't be wearing themselves out to death building N.W.O.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] The first answer is so Fi-driven, and I can see gamma values there rather obviously. You focus on action, that beauty is what makes you want to inspire you to action, to do something and to protect something. It's very Se-focused.

Same thing pretty much with your description of love. You say it's the "total immersion of something", which I think definitely strikes me as Se-Ni-Fi in some order of preference. It's very gamma-tinted again. By this I mean that immersion suggests the ability to feel something within yourself through the direct visceral experience. This visceral experience would definitely denote Se, and to feel something within yourself Fi. I don't see you being very aligned to Fe-Ti values here.

As a whole, I see a strong argument for Fi creative here, because what you really seem to express the most in your reasoning process is Fi, suggesting the possibility of it being your contact element. I furthermore see an argument for Fi subtype regardless of whether it is contact or creative.

When you talk about your values, it's also very Fi-tinted and strongly rejects Fe as a function perspective including Fe values. You say that you find integrity important, and the ability to stand up for yourself and your own values. It's very Se-Fi. I have difficulties seeing you as anything else but a gamma SF.

I still see SEE-Fi.

I barely saw 2 minutes, didn't need to see more. Gamma is so obvious.

G

garbage

I can't believe you mentioned me as someone who would be able to type anyone, ever :wink:

Here it goes anyway

You have the same sort of 'general musing about human nature' thing going on that I do--the roles people play in war, cause-and-effect leading to personal regret, etc.

Where'd you get these questions? I might have to give them a spin, too.