• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hello can anybody help me my type? (salad)

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
why do you think this? i undestand if you dont want to elborate, and if so, you message still use full as confirmation of common respond thank you

There's a silliness to Ne-doms when they troll and everybody is amused. When others do it, it can get excessive, tiring, and easy to spot. It's hard to define the difference. Your trolling - if you are indeed trolling - is done more for a personal amusement that doesn't seem aggressive in any way.

yes, but correct guess based on little information i suppose. i will probabley fill one of those question list i find in this section at some time thank you

Very well; I'll be back later, then.:)

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
hello i want discover min type, can anybod halp me? i know i new so maybe not spoker enough for being typed, but maybe...

do anybod got any ideas? or what can i do to learn it if dont know englidge enuog to understand most website describshion i find becsaue lots of adjective to explain subtle thing and subjeggtive.

thank you

Sry bro,
I had a look on your former posts. You can do a little bit better than that.

S

Society

i am not that sure that he's trolling: over a decade ago my english was just as bad, and it took me along time to get better. Out of all the ways by which i was trolling back then, my english wasn't one of them.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Sry bro,
I had a look on your former posts. You can do a little bit better than that.
by whidge you mean my earlyer posts were different or better enlish so i am troling?

this is not the case, if anything my eglish would have improved, and i doubt any troll woud be that careles rathar than making a new acount

Mane said:
i am not that sure that he's trolling: over a decade ago my english was just as bad, and it took me along time to get better. Out of all the ways by which i was trolling back then, my english wasn't one of them.
yes englis is a hard language to larrn

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
I'm surprised they let you have internet access in the mental ward.
i dond' know why some people try to be hurtf full :frown::frown::frown::frown::shrug::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::catbert:

and mentel wards are okay place sometmie, interesteng people...

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Wasn't trying to be hurtful in the slightest way.
so you wasnt' imply ai'm scitzofrenic? oh dere, how social cumsley of you. iam' not incidentely, i just dont' know enelgersh that well

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::bunnyd::bunnyd::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::strawman::strawman::strawman::saturned::saturned::saturned:

I

Infinite Bubble

His username is clearly referencing the word salad. Someone who is learning English often make grammar mistakes yes, but don't blatantly misspell words in this manner. And being bad at English isn't an excuse for the misuse of emoticons either.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
His username is clearly referencing the word salad.
hello yes one wuold' think that someone have name salad is rerfrence the word salad, vert atsute obervastion. but no salad is just armbard name

Someone who is learning English often make grammar mistakes yes, but don't blatantly misspell words in this manner.
no no someone very new learning english don't do mispellings.

And being bad at English isn't an excuse for the misuse of emoticons either.
they arnt' miss used, and the codding from them is in enghlis so you neveer know

louiesgonnadie said:
Srsly doe, wutupp wit all dem smilies¿
they combrement the content of my post, like score in movy i think