• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My girlfriend? :)

iNtroThinker

MBTI Type
INFP
She's 17, agonistic, a model, artist, she LOVES music, in fact she's a musician (singer, guitarist and pianist). She writes songs, poetry, and even incorporates some of her poetry into her songs. She says she is annoyed with people her age, but she tries to be nice, unless someone is acting stupid, then she may be a smartass. She jokes around a lot and she's very laid-back. She can be quiet, but when she's comfortable with you she will be talkative and emotionally expressive. She loves animals, at one point in middle school when she was bullied occasionally, she said she preferred animals to people! She said at one point she wanted to do many things, like find out how computers worked, be a vetenarian, a nurse, a therapist, study the human body & human nature. Sometimes she lacks motivation though (maybe it's part of being a teenager). She tries to help people frequently & can even tell when something is wrong with someone. She wants to travel often someday. A lot of people admire her, back in her old hometown, she was told that she was the most well known teenager in Pheonix. She even manages to get popular sometimes (she's very attractive, that might be a reason why) but she downplays her popularity, which is really interesting! She used to smoke a lot of pot but she quit about a year ago because she thought there were better things to do in life. She is probably one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet, she is interesting to talk to and she is so very mature for her age and is so genuine! :)
I had her take a couple tests since I wanted to get her into Typology. She thought it was weird to have people categorized, but she thought it was an interesting theory and she's always wanted to know more about herself so she agreed.

Similarminds jung+enneagram

Introverted (I) 59.38%
Intuitive (N) 51.43%
Feeling (F) 61.76%
Perceiving (P) 61.54%

Your type is: INFP9 sx/sp/so

Similarminds Advanced-jung- Actualized type: INFP (IxFP)
Introverted (I) 52.94%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 54.55%
Perceiving (P) 66.67%

Humamentrics- ISFP
Introvert(33%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(88%) Perceiving(11)%

K2C-
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.6)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************** (18.5)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.5)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************************** (41.1)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.6)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFJ, or ISFJ

We discussed iNtuition, and she mentioned that she can relate to the sudden bursts of insights. Like, she'll be working on a paper for school just sitting there thinking and then boom! She'll understand what's going on but she'll have trouble putting it into words immediately. She also said the tests sometimes asked the same question, just worded differently. She told me after taking the tests that she agreed with being introverted, and she said she does have a tendency to daydream, especially when depressed and/or thoughtful. :p

Either way, I'm so lucky to have her in my life, I'm so in love with her! :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She sounds ISFP...the bursts of intuition are likely tertiary Ni

Enjoy your beautiful butterfly ;)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking ISFP even before I saw her results

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

iNtroThinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks for all of the replies! :)

I had her look at some ISFP profiles and she agrees it fits her well. We still think there's a chance for INFJ though. She thinks she has strong Ni and she also thinks she has Fe, which I also can totally see in her. But of course we are no experts and just got into this stuff so who knows! And I'm the same age as her, for the poster who was wondering. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would stick with ISFP. You just described me in high school, except no guitar.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
9 sounds about right ;)