• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am a self indulgent and insecure person, who needs second opinions.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
Damn 6-ishness. Always running around in circles as something as meaningless as type. Considering that I'll just become excessively repetitive and such. I'll just give out a link to both of my enneagram and my socionics questionnaires. I believe that both of these questionnaires are fairly useful for getting an idea as to what my type might be.

http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...obably-not-going-get-much-insight-but-eh.html

http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...ed-soul-i-beg-you-my-beauty-shines-dimly.html

If these are enough, or if you guys want me to do something else. I'll will do that instead.

Thank you.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
Copy pasta'd from Perc

This is going to be fairly tricky to try to 100% accurately recreate what I experience from my own point of view. Mostly because I generally believe that I'll leave out a bit of myself, or not be as accurate as I hope.

Anyways, whenever I usually perceive something. I don't really seem to do what a lot of Si folks tend to do. As in that most objects to me, don't really seem to do much IMO. I usually just notice some sort of mistake or something, because I can't really see what is so special about a lot of the the things that I've noticed in reality. However, I don't really think this is just Si here, and it's likely the fact that most things are kind of boring to me. I don't even recall a single instance of me really adding a lot of sentimentality towards an object in the way that a lot of Si seems to be said to have. Maybe it's due to the fact that I just don't add sentimentality towards my own perceptions, but eh. One of the things that I like to do with my own time, is simply to grab a round object. Usually a ball, string or whatever the fuck. And simply skip around, tossing it in the air and such. It's probably the reason why my mom thinks that I am autistic or something. I mean, I don't really need these objects to spruce up my imagination, but they do help out a lot. If I just sort of toss them around, while I move my body around to try to catch them and shit. Makes fantasy indulgence considerably more visceral to me. My dad doesn't like it when I do this though, and he tells me to stop such actions in the night. I find it annoying.

One of the things that I always liked to do is read up on guides on video games that I have no real intention of playing, or I am currently playing and just sort of trying to recreate and take away mechanics that I don't really like to them. I generally apply these mechanics and then add them into my own imagination, so that I can use these video game mechanics to generally rationalize and essentially "sexify" my own imagination. Because slaying dragons with a chainsaw sword made out of fire is generally more interesting to me, if there is a somewhat complex system of numbers to back this up. I mean, I personally find it to be kind of boring if there isn't a system behind something like that. I also try my hardest to be as creative and wacky as possible whenever I create things. Most of the people I know, seem to find the fact that I usually have some sort of idea in my head about video game conceptualizations (or just create them, on the fly easily) to be annoying in some sort of way. Due to the fact that I WILL bother them, because I am a very peculiar person, and I want my creations to be as unique as humanly possible for me. I don't really have much interest in bringing these creations into reality though. In fact, I would say that I WOULDN'T want to bring my dumbass ideas outside of the drawing bored in all honesty.

A somewhat recent example of my own perceptions would generally be the time that I was watching the OP to Angel Beats, and I watch this white haired girl playing her piano and shit. The very first thought that came to mind to me, was that it would be a rad as fuck idea. If I had a pianist Dota/LoL (my recent conceptual addiction) like hero that would toss around the piano and shit, which reminded me of a pianist class from Elona. Which had a character class that would let them play the piano and get a shit ton of cash from it, and shit. Though this character was more like an artillery kind of person, who shot lasers from the sky, draining the magic from the audience and firing it on people. It's kind of a lame idea, and I've abandoned it after about 20 minutes of thinking what I could do with it. I just wanted to share that particularly one, because I have less of an attachment to that idea, and wouldn't be as insulted if someone criticized it or whatever.

Most of the time though. One could say that I just have this Se-ish mentality of just seeing everything for what they are, and hardly giving much sentimentality to them though. Things is XXX to me, and such. Maybe my own Introverted Sensation isn't really a corny nostalgic version, but eh. I did however play flash games for like 8 years, and I visited this one particularly website (I don't wish to tell what it is, due to the fact that I got into some drama and I don't want to be hunted down again) for 3 years straight. I am a very compulsive person. I just don't really realize my own compulsivity is because it's not very intense. In fact, I have been reading topics on typology alone (with some time for dota and music) for like 7 months now. I waste a lot of my own time with this kind of shit. Maybe I'm just easily addicted though, like a crackhead for useless things.

The above ramblings might be indication of Ne, but I invoke a bit of my own soul into that. I close my eyes, and then ideas fart out of my mind. While Ne is generally more opportunistic and such. I'm asking if I use Si or Se, because the above might just be using my own imagination to simply entertain myself, and not add meaning to things like an intuition type would. I'm honestly leaning on Se on the moment actually, because I'm just being photorealistic most of the time.

I've also got this question to ask though. Is it possible to be a sensation dom while also believing in things that you can't really "prove"? I mean, one of the reasons why I believe myself to be a Ti valuer was because I didn't really accept the concrete details and the common perception of what is the truth. This truth can be all encompassing and it often is with me. I'm a mostly here-and-now, but somewhat imaginative person (as I would expect Si to be). However I DON'T! Have any issues with believing things that aren't really tangibly proven or anything like that. I can't even say that I have any issues with intuition, outside of the fact that I have a general sense of unease whenever I am doing something entirely new. Worrying about the fact that I will lose money, or if it's a waste of my own time, and that it won't really be effective (though this might be thinking related actually, due to this worry being concerned with entirely monetary and time. Rather than say anyone's opinion on me). One of the reasons why I am so damn naive in the first place, is due to the fact that I will believe anything my ego desires. It doesn't matter if it can be tangibly proven or not. I don't need to be shown something to believe in it. I don't need to see something to believe in it. I would like to see concrete results, but I can live without it.

I believe that magic exists. At least some form of occultism. Maybe it doesn't actually exist in the real world, but I can "feel" magic inside of me. Even if I can't really direct it or whatever. I mean, I believed in occult things. I think that there are gods that have a weak, but noticeable affect on this world that can't be proven by the naked eye. Is this really bad intuition, or am I just not an S dom? I've noticed in my socionic's thread that most of the people in that thread, typed me as having an ethic's polr. So that might lead to something.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So all 6s are self-indulgent insecure persons who need external feedback?

I knew we had something in common.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
So all 6s are self-indulgent insecure persons who need external feedback?

I knew we had something in common.

Well the external feedback is the 6-ishness. I'm just the self-indulgent and insecure person though. I might just be an unhealthy six though.