• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type? A friend wants to know

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely INTJ. You exhibit all of the same basic qualities that I do.

Interestingly enough though, where you see detriments to society, I see opportunities and possibilities for change. It's very interesting how many subtypes and archetypes there are for individual persona -- it all comes down to different shades of the same color.

Where you see possibilities, he sees detriments. Same?

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Where you see possibilities, he sees detriments. Same?

Yes, I think Mal is right. ISTJ fits better. The trouble is, ISTJ's are often considered idiots in typology terms - N's are the best, we all know that, right? Wrong. ISTJ's are often extremely intelligent, clear sighted, and often right. They are more prone, however, to mechanical engineering, and lists, and feeling extremely depressed about everything that is wrong in society :)
Hope this helps. And I hope you like it - personally, some of my favourite people are ISTJ's.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I think Mal is right. ISTJ fits better. The trouble is, ISTJ's are often considered idiots in typology terms - N's are the best, we all know that, right? Wrong. ISTJ's are often extremely intelligent, clear sighted, and often right. They are more prone, however, to mechanical engineering, and lists, and feeling extremely depressed about everything that is wrong in society :)
Hope this helps. And I hope you like it - personally, some of my favourite people are ISTJ's.

ISTJs are a much maligned type. I agree that they are extremely intelligent, etc. It is a world-wise, pragmatic form of intellect, and they also have a generally high IQ.

When some try speaking to whether one type is more religious than another, they lose my attention. Religiosity is simply not possible to predict by using typology.

Propper

So we have narrowed it down to ISTJ and INTJ? Whats the big differences between the two?