• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trying to zero in on my type, after looking into functions more. Help please.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, but if it entered a more mainstream light, I think it would actually be misunderstood more - for several reasons that I don't feel like elaborating on (I have an intuitive light on why, I don't feel like discerning it all). Then again, since it is so abstract, it may not be able to ever reach a more mainstream level.

As far as what you said about Fe/Ti axises....I can get pretty tired when I'm reading about intellectual excerpts, but that's mainly since I don't understand it very well - I'd make an arguement that I am fairly uneducated, for reasons I won't get into.

Anyway, getting this thread back on track: your INTP estimate of me was based on mainly the letters?

Fe types complain of becoming mentally tired. Of course mental activity is tiring! We all know that.

You're an INTP based on letter analysis only. Take it or leave it. But since the MBTI and JCF are two different systems, it is possible for you to be an INTP by letters and Fi-dom by functions. I personally haven't found any Fi in your posts.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have done research on the functions for the past three weeks or so, watched videos describing functions, etc. and have somewhat of a better idea of where I'm getting at in terms of the functions. I'll go through all of them and tell you what I relate to out of all of them. Correct me if some are out of place.

Okay, let's see what you have gathered.

And yeah, I know this is annoying considering this new thread is right above a previous thread I posted a while back.

I don't care, nothing wrong with a fresh start.

[WARNING- WALL OF TEXT AHEAD: PROCEED WITH YOUR ATTENTION SPAN FULLY LOCKED IN PLACE]

I'm not actually going to outline every little detail for you, but there will be plenty of general insights.

Introverted Feeling

While I'm not selfish, sometimes, I can feel strongly about something even if someone else doesn't feel the same way, although sometimes a nagging part of me wants to feel the way that person does. I got this excerpt from ENFP wiki: "Fi allows its users to have an understanding of the core or essence of people quickly." I can sometimes relate to this. I can be too self critical of myself, have self esteem issues, and have a hard time believing really positive commentary directed towards me.

This self-focus on values and personal feelings is a good case for Fi being somewhere up there.

Extraverted Feeling

I try to consider the needs of others. I try to be loyal. I can read emotions pretty well. I've gotten better at expressing my emotions over the years, but I wouldn't say I'm necessarily great at it. I can laugh when other people are laughing, even if the cause of external laughing wasn't very funny.
Inferior style: I sometimes have trouble relating to others (this is usually due to interests). I used to have slight anger issues, to the point where I would kick doors down. I actually still do sometimes get destructive when I am really angry, and feel like I have to let it out. I have been slowly getting more emotional, even in unexpected situations, and I feel like I have to bottle up my emotions and am afraid of letting them spill out. I am also slowly getting more and more affected by the external emotions of an environment. I have a desire to fit in into certain groups, to an extent, but I sometimes have trouble with this (especially in the past).

Your focus on loyalty rather than expression is more Fi than Fe.

Introverted Sensing

I am nostalgic, actually going way back to when I was a kid, around the age of 10 or so (leading me once to consider the possibility of me being Si-dom, or an ISFJ, but that seems unlikely). I attach certain memories to certain objects or music (this happens often, not just memories but actual thoughts in my head at a time!). I am sometimes reminded of a previous situation, by being in a similar situation related to a previous situation. Sometimes I have an experience or moment that I have been in, that stood out for whatever reason to me (peaceful, fascinating, etc.) and try to replicate it. I have a strong internal memory of different tastes and smells, and am reminded of experiences associated with that piece of sensory data.

Being attracted to the past and reliving its events in your mind to base your life judgments on is very much Si.

Extraverted Sensing

Sometimes when I'm learning something concrete (like working with computers) I have to see how it works, an image, or witness it working in order to fully understand it, or finalize my understanding. I am aware of my surroundings to an extent, or "good enough" (even though I don't always notice everything in a room, or all of the details of components making up an object, or there may be something I have never noticed in a place that I am familiar with). If I am in the right mindset, at ease (not stressed), and in a good mood, I can live in the moment, to an extent. Certain aesthetics can fascinate and stimulate me, but not have a strong effect on my mood. I want to have new experiences, and travel (but this mainly has to do with me not having many experiences in my life, in my 18 mundane years of existence). I have a pretty observational and somewhat physically-oriented sense of humor. I tend to prefer realistic video games over fantasy oriented ones. I like to go out in severe weather, mainly for the pure thrill of it, but also to see how it develops. I have good eye sight and sensitive hearing. I have a fascination for abstract art/design.
Inferior style: I may overprepare for something I may expect (I have a phobia of loud noises, so during thunderstorms I would cover my ears in case a loud strike would crash; while I don't do this anymore I still fear a crash). I may watch a tv show or play a certain video game to escape (not to necessarily "escape" from reality but distract myself from it). Sometimes I get intimidated by certain things, when I was a kid I thought bare trees looked creepy. Sometimes I might stare at some random object longer than I should (like for 5 seconds or so). I sometimes overindulge in binge eating, although not to a huge extent.

This sounds like 5w4 and their interest in creative fields.

Introverted Thinking

I question a lot, and I am always contemplating and introspecting. I usually have to have a period of contemplation on something before I can make an opinion (basically, I take external information (facts, opinions, insight, etc.), check for accuracy, take out what is irrelevant, mix in related internal information and form an information pool, and form an idea that doesn't conclude [or is close to conclude, or an open conclusion] Basically, I form my own opinion based on past data I have collected and opinions I have formed, correlating with recent external data that seems accurate and makes sense to me. If I am in the right mindset, I like figuring out how systems work, so everything related to it can make sense to me. I am always changing my mind on certain things. When I am exploring a subject, eventually I feel like I have to know everything about it and related to it. I can point out flaws in any passage, if I know what's wrong with it.

Making these kinds of connection with various branches is more Ne than Ti.

Extraverted Thinking

Sometimes in conversation, I can jump from one idea to another. Sometimes I need external validation to feel confident in an opinion or open conclusion (like for example; me posting this thread to get external output). Sometimes I rearrange things in their right order (like, red pens go along with red and green pens go along with green). If there is empirical information that I agree with, I lean towards it, but not in a rigid stance. Unless I'm obsessed with something, I don't dig really deep into a specific thought for a long period of time. I've been fascinated by creating bar graphs and charts, and such. Sometimes, if I'm concerned about something, I feel like I need results immediately. Although this could be anxiety working with curiosity.

Okay, your interest in empiricism as a guide and not a definative constraint could indicate you have Te somewhere, albeit lower in the heirarchy.

Introverted iNtuiting

I look towards the future, usually. I create an ideal of who I want to be (like I have a mental image in my head of who I could be in the future) and try to work at it, but the thing is that mental image usually changes depending on my preferences. I can sometimes envision transformations of people, including imagining what someone may look like in the future, or notice the mental evolution of someone (i.e. lazy, poor guy to hard working middle class man). I have these sudden bursts of insight sometimes, and I have to explain it in my head in order to have an idea of how to put it into words. This usually occurs when I'm contemplating. If I want to, I can combine related possibilities. I might have the ability to form theories by combining and contrasting information. I sometimes get accurate or inaccurate impressions of how things work, like how electricity may flow through an object, even if I have barely any knowledge about it. I do tend to seek out causes of things and apply them to whatever I am concerned about.

sx/sp types (5w4 too) like gazing inside of themselves to find an inner realization of being, Ni or not (Ni though could help), but the interest in synthesis is more Ne. Ni would dig holes.

Extraverted iNtuiting

I can come up with many possibilities to a situation, maybe slower than the average Ne user since my ADHD can kick in and switch my attention to other things. My sense of humor has an Ne vibe to it, looking at scenarios and coming up with all sorts of wacky comments (like, snapback hats looking like severed duck heads, just a little wider). It has a "training" effect to it as well, shifting from scenario to scenario, mostly in relation. I look at photos and point out what they look like (like, if there's an outline that looks like the middle finger, I'll call that out. Although that could be a little Si). I tend to start things, but have trouble finishing them sometimes. Sometimes I even have a possibility in my mind but it takes forever for me to make it come to fruition! I am studying computer networking, and I'm coming up with a lot of ways to help burn this information into my memory (because this will be my job some day, hopefully). Ideas are branching out, from one idea to another, and related ideas forming off of those other ideas, occasionally. I can be pretty creative at photoshop. Sometimes, if I'm not lost in my thoughts, my mind tells me to search for more details in the external world, even if it isn't important (like for example, if I'm in a car and I'm passing by a graveyard, I immediately notice the graves, but I'm driving by and leaving the scene quickly, so my mind tells me to read some of the names or try to notice something else for the hell of it...)

Ya, I would say your many mental wanderings line up quite precisely with Ne.

Other things about me:

I am an 18 year old male.
I suffer from social anxiety, depression, ADHD, and PTSD, all to certain extents and varying.
I sometimes tend to skim through details or passages to get a big picture, which can be inaccurate. This is my ADHD speaking for itself, I think.
I am fascinated by INTPs, and I sometimes wonder that ever since I took that humanmetrics test as accurately as possible the first time and got INTP, my mind has been tricking me to adapt INTP personality traits? I haven't been doing this deliberately though, and this is probably just a foofy possibility my intuition has sparked.
Sometimes I can use sarcasm as a defense mechanism.
I can make fun of people, either in a light hearted way or if someone does something stupid.
While I don't always necessarily agree with them, I can be fascinated by labels and why anything is categorized and labeled.
Sometimes I question whether or not something I am learning will be useful later on in life, or if I should bother learning it, even though I have a desire to get smarter and smarter, mainly for sake of having more to talk about or think about. I also feel like my high IQ (I've been told I have one) shouldn't be wasted.
I am sometimes interested in people's lives and what people do for a living, mainly to build on my insight for how I feel about people and society, and it also helps me form opinions on people.
Sometimes when I'm in conversation with someone and someone explains something obvious to me, I might respond with "Yeah, I know...". I realize this might be rude?
I used to base some decisions on how I felt about how things were right or wrong, however this was usually when I was a kid, and I was told right from wrong a lot by my parents and school.
Sometimes I can be impulsive, in the past I was very impulsive (which was anxiety driven) to the point where I would deliberately put myself in dangerous situations (like for example, sticking a knife through an outlet, or measuring how much pressure it would take to break an LCD screen) just to see what would happen.
When I have a lot of thoughts roaming and circulating my mind, I feel so anxious/excited/stimulated and need to move around. The funny thing is, movement generates my thoughts. Another possible ADHD trait?
Sometimes, when I'm listening to music, images relating to lyrics pop into my mind. However, this isn't automatic; I have to be listening to the lyrics in order for this to occur.
I tell myself I'll do or get into something in the future, but I don't do it right away because I feel like shit at the moment, or I'm too lazy, etc. So I guess I'd say I base my short term decisions on how I feel.
I don't usually have trouble being decisive, from what I can recall. Maybe sometimes I am?
I could be practical, and I can't recall, but as a kid I may have been, I'm not sure though. My memory is foofy, foggy, and somewhat flawed. But I am a space cadet right now, so when I am in practical situations sometimes I have to let myself settle in and analyze things for a moment or two before getting my hands dirty. It also depends if I'm in the right mindset. Sometimes, I have no idea how to even take something apart, that others can do.
I daydream a lot, and think about a shit ton of hypothetical situations and scenarios, as vague as they may be. I daydream in school a lot, and depression is a generator for such, so that distracts me from doing other productive things, like gaining knowledge or creating hobbies.
I recite passages or external information that stimulates me, in my head.
If someone really pisses me off, or does something very disrespectful in my opinion, I will stop talking to them unless they redeem themselves in my mind. This includes family. (Yeah, I have issues. I know.)
I see life as it is (issues, current events, etc.), but also see it for what it could be. The more knowledge I gain, the more insight I will have related to that.
I'm not too interested in war, world history, and politics.
I have a hard time learning things I'm not interested in, either because I have a potential learning disability, or all my mental energy is focused on what I'm interested in. Or it could be something entirely different. Hard to pinpoint.
I never really got into watching sports as a kid, but very recently I started following baseball. I wasn't athletic as a kid, but I was physically active.
I have anxiety towards things that seem a little "off" to me, like the sound of a voice over the phone, or seeing my reflection in the dark. Also, older technologies sometimes tend to freak me out for some reason, too. I can't pinpoint why for the life of me. I tend to slightly freak out in situations like these. I have been like this ever since I had a dream when I was 4 years old - consisting of me looking at a reflection of myself on a TV screen in the dark, and suddenly a ghost appeared on the TV screen and threatened me.
I've usually strived to get to the end result in anything out of curiosity (video games for example), but recently I've learned it's the process that is most important; it tells you exactly HOW you got to the result, and what you need to do to get there. For example, you can be on a road trip from Miami to Los Angeles, and as soon as you reach San Antonio, you could automatically teleport to LA, without knowing how you got there. Sometimes you need to know how you got there in between; in regards to the road trip situation, what if maps became non-existant out of the blue one day?
I like learning new things mainly so I can have more things to talk about, but as of late, I feel like it would help me theorize better.
I can imagine my capabilities in the future; and see myself having the ability to come up with all kinds of theories, or forming theories combining information.
I usually plan my actions or decisions in advance, but I'm always willing to change them.
There's a possibility I could be on the Ne-Si axis since I sometimes have a tendency to connect new information with past related information, although I would guess anyone can do that to an extent.
Sometimes I need to look at other people's insight or perspectives to recognize the context of a situation. This could be due to my lack of variety of knowledge.
I can become energized by socializing and interacting with the external world (since it can boost my confidence), but I need time alone to contemplate, a lot, and I feel like if I socialize for excessive amounts of time, I might need time alone to recharge (I haven't been in many situations where I have socialized or interacted with the external world excessively). This makes me consider the possibility of being ambiverted.
Sometimes I get so passionate about my thoughts and possibilities, that strong feelings arise from them.
Whenever something negative happens to me, or when I have negative thoughts, negative possibilities and hypothetical scenarios start branching out in my head.
If I'm really depressed, stressed out, or really unhappy with myself, I can go through a withdrawal period (sometimes lasting weeks or months!) where I discern and analyze all of the issues related to my life and contemplate about it, and sometimes come up with ways to possibly fix it, or just wallow in grim conditions until more positive momentum attempts to give me motivation to try and move forward.
If I really love someone, I would try my hardest to do almost anything for them, like bending over backwards for them (even possibly sacrificing logic in certain situations!)
A nagging part of me is really thirsty for love. It could be just out of curiosity since I've never experienced it before, and my possible intuition tells me it's a really great experience.
I have formed many hypothetical situations where I have been in situations consisting of love. In the past, I have actually felt that I would only be content if I just had love, but I was mentally shallow back then.

Sorry if this was TL;DR as frozen hell, but I wanted to be descriptive as possible so you guys can have more accurate insight.

Honestly I didn't read that in too much detail, but the overall impression I get is that you are much more of an explorer than one for stability. I even read in an INFP description that they like following flows and have trouble getting their lives in order. That fits you well I think.

Based on the above information and the reasoning I revealed to you, my best guess on your type is, like I said: INFP 5w4 sx/sp.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which is more socially oriented? The directive? I see where you're going now. Thanks for avoiding function talk, I find it counter-productive in many ways.
Directive = Interaction Styles = social
Structure = conative[Keirseyan] = action

Also, I don't think that first statement quoted (about "feeling strongly") proves preferred Fi. Anyone can feel strongly about something. That's the product of a conscious ego, not necessarily a particular functional perspective. If it has to be Fi, then it could fit "Right brain alternative". And look at how negative the context it is used in (being too self-critical, etc). I can identify with this stuff too.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why create a 13 page thread dealing with finding a type-description that is only a few paragraphs long?
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

JCF is not the way to determine MBTI type. Take the MBTI to determine that, and take a functions test to determine JCF type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry if this was TL;DR as frozen hell, but I wanted to be descriptive as possible so you guys can have more accurate insight.

What else needs to be studied about you? INTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Directive = Interaction Styles = social
Structure = conative[Keirseyan] = action

Also, I don't think that first statement quoted (about "feeling strongly") proves preferred Fi. Anyone can feel strongly about something. That's the product of a conscious ego, not necessarily a particular functional perspective. If it has to be Fi, then it could fit "Right brain alternative". And look at how negative the context it is used in (being too self-critical, etc). I can identify with this stuff too.

I searching the entire thread and found no quote about feeling strongly. That's not to say you're wrong about the idea of feeling strongly about something being necessarily related to a function. Everybody thinks, and everybody feels strongly at times. I agree that context is important. It is tempting to take a few words out of context.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
>I searching the entire thread and found no quote about feeling strongly.

The OP (paragraph on introverted Feeling), cited in post right above mine.

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis

Yeah, good point, although I didn't really know shit about Fi back then, so it could be misinterpreted as Fe or even another function.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I see now how I missed it. You quoted "feeling strongly" when the actual quote was "feel strongly."

That entire section of the OP shows how he interprets or interpreted functions. I didn't find anything useful in determining type from that.

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
I see now how I missed it. You quoted "feeling strongly" when the actual quote was "feel strongly."

That entire section of the OP shows how he interprets or interpreted functions. I didn't find anything useful in determining type from that.

So, based on the functions, what would you say your type could be? Of course, the more you know about them the more accurate your estimate is, although this isn't always the case. I also recall you saying this in a previous post in regards to the functions: I could have a stronger Ti than you. What makes you think that?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, based on the functions, what would you say your type could be? Of course, the more you know about them the more accurate your estimate is, although this isn't always the case. I also recall you saying this in a previous post in regards to the functions: I could have a stronger Ti than you. What makes you think that?

I should not have used function talk when I wrote that. Instead, I should say that you're more introverted than me.

My function test score, translated into MBTI, commonly comes out as INTP, ENTP, ISTJ. Sometimes it comes out as INTP, ENTP, INFP.

Yours came out as Ni and Ti. And since I'm really not that lazy, unless I want to be, I put your function test result in numerical order.
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.6)
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************ (36.6)
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.5)
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.8)
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.4)
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.7)
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.5)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.5)

Your atypical result points to a mixed type, something like INFJ/INTP, not necessarily in that order. But the low Se score is indicative of the inferior function, which points to Ni as your dominant function.

A score like that is a terrible indicator of MBTI type. However, I can say with certainty that you are far more introverted than I am. I would like to see how you score on a straight J/P scale, also on F/T.

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
I should not have used function talk when I wrote that. Instead, I should say that you're more introverted than me.

My function test score, translated into MBTI, commonly comes out as INTP, ENTP, ISTJ. Sometimes it comes out as INTP, ENTP, INFP.

Yours came out as Ni and Ti. And since I'm really not that lazy, unless I want to be, I put your function test result in numerical order.
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.6)
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************ (36.6)
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.5)
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.8)
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.4)
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.7)
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.5)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.5)

Your atypical result points to a mixed type, something like INFJ/INTP, not necessarily in that order. But the low Se score is indicative of the inferior function, which points to Ni as your dominant function.

A score like that is a terrible indicator of MBTI type. However, I can say with certainty that you are far more introverted than I am. I would like to see how you score on a straight J/P scale, also on F/T.

Well, I personally think the tests really don't mean shit, since it is a set of questions linked to certain results, which gets vague. You can tell since the humanmetrics test, and some others can bounce around from, say, 1% to 10 or 12% on certain dichotomies based on only one difference in a certain question. But, I usually get 60% introversion, 30-50% intuition, 1% thinking (sometimes I come out as F), and 12-20% perceiving (sometimes get 1-12% J) when I took the tests. In other words, I usually come out as INxx. I consistently test as INTP when I take other tests. But it doesn't matter.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I personally think the tests really don't mean shit, since it is a set of questions linked to certain results, which gets vague. You can tell since the humanmetrics test, and some others can bounce around from, say, 1% to 10 or 12% on certain dichotomies based on only one difference in a certain question. But, I usually get 60% introversion, 30-50% intuition, 1% thinking (sometimes I come out as F), and 12-20% perceiving (sometimes get 1-12% J) when I took the tests. In other words, I usually come out as INxx. I consistently test as INTP when I take other tests. But it doesn't matter.

Then why do you take so many tests, if they are shit? And why ask me to analyze the results, and give you the results on my testing?

At any rate, you totally communicate like an INTP, at least in the forum. You use all the key words associated with the INTP type.

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
Then why do you take so many tests, if they are shit? And why ask me to analyze the results, and give you the results on my testing?

At any rate, you totally communicate like an INTP, at least in the forum. You use all the key words associated with the INTP type.

I used to take them a lot, before I really got interested in Jungian typology. And you were wondering what my results were, in terms of J/P and T/F, so I responded.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's an existentialist statement. Existentialists are mostly INTP or INFP types.

I'm sorry but wait... what? This doesn't make a lot of sense at all. I don't think an interest in existentialism has anything to do with cognitive function preference.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Poimandres why 5w4? I don't see much focus on identity or authenticity from the OP that would warrant the 4 wing typing. He seems rather flexible regarding his type for example. Now for instance compare to if someone told me I'm an ISTJ based on how I answered a questionnaire. I'd be "just lolno" right away. Why? Because to me identity matters because of the 4 influence. If anything, I'd argue those interests could equally just point towards the OP being an NF. Also, why sx/sp? The OP is clearly soc-oriented in my opinion. Not much sx going on there, especially not 5w4 sx/sp. I mean, I should know, I'm one after all.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why create a 13 page thread dealing with finding a type-description that is only a few paragraphs long?
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

JCF is not the way to determine MBTI type. Take the MBTI to determine that, and take a functions test to determine JCF type.

Because maybe... he doesn't have a strong preference towards judging as his dominant function?

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
Because maybe... he doesn't have a strong preference towards judging as his dominant function?

Actually, I'd say some judging dominants with strong Ne may also have a tendency to be considerably skeptical as well. Just because one may have strong Ne, I don't think this necessarily always points to Ne dominance. IMO.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I'd say some judging dominants with strong Ne may also have a tendency to be considerably skeptical as well. Just because one may have strong Ne, I don't think this necessarily always points to Ne dominance. IMO.

I'm a Ji dominant with strong Ne but it doesn't override my preference towards judging.