• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me like you never did before

cia5493

Enneagram
7w6
When I take cognitive functions-tests, I test as ENTP, ENTJ and ENFP and ENFJ. When I take the MBTI personality test, I test as ENTP or ENFP.

- I'm definitely an Extrovert. I love meeting new people, I get my energy from people. But then again, I'm very, very picky about people too. I get annoyed by most of the people I meet, and I don't really let people close. I like to keep my thoughts to myself, but people don't really know that. For other people, I'm just a happy person. But yeah, I'm still an Extrovert. I can't be alone for a long time, I think I get a little bit crazy when I'm alone too much.

- I don't live in the present. I'm constantly worrying and thinking about the future, and it has caused me a lot of problems in my life. For example, I don't do very well in school, 'cause I just can't focus. My teachers, parents and friends are always telling me how I'm so full of potential and everything but I'm just wasting it. It's probably true though. I just don't know how to live in the present and just focus on things as they come.

- I think my mind is a little bit crazy. I'm so full of ideas and theories and everything, that I sometimes feel like I'm gonna explode. I live in my own fantasy world, and I think my life as a movie. I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my life because I'm just not really living, I'm just living in my head. I wish I was that kind of a person who just gets shit done, but I'm not. I'm a scatterbrain.

- I like to make lists. They are so freaking pretty! I love to make shopping lists, "Things I wanna do before I die"-lists and "What could I invent that haven't yet been invented?"-lists.

- I'm afraid of making people mad. I'm a real people-pleaser, but then again, I wanna remain true to myself. But still, my personality sometimes changes when I'm around my ESFJ friends. Although I love them to bits, I'm sometimes so afraid that I will do something that will make them angry. I don't have the same problem with anyone else except ESFJ/ESTJs.

- I love to learn new stuff, I love to take things apart and see how they work. I just have to know how things WORK, and I wanna know EVERYTHING. Intelligence is probably the most important thing to me, right after freedom. 'A wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure'. That is from Harry Potter. I wish Hogwarts was real.

- I'm probably a Perceiver. I like to start stuff, and I'm always so focused at first, but then I get bored and just forget about it. That's another reason why I have problems at school. I love to learn, but I just get bored so easily. I never finish anything! I always lose small things, and I always accidentally break stuff.

- I think I'm quite weird when it comes to relationships. First I can be like your best friend, but the next day I act like we never met. I do this with new people; first I connect, but the next day, I really don't know how you feel about me, so I'd rather keep my distance and let you decide where we will take our relationship.

- I have hard time keeping friends. I either make them mad by doing something that they don't approve (like I show up late too many times, or I'm so into doing something that I don't call you back or even notice your calls etc., or I just start debating too fiercely), or I meet new, exciting people. It's a shame, I hate losing friends.

- So yeah. I love debating. Debating is like a sport to me, and I like to fight too. It's almost unhealthy already!

- I'm very curious. I'm always asking 'why?' and it drives my INFJ mom mad.

- The same INFJ mom says that I'm too cold and that I don't care about people enough. That's true too, I'm quite critical and cold sometimes. It's weird, because I'm such a people pleaser but I still don't really care about them. If they'd die I would cry, but still, I like to focus on things more than people. I still love people who are close to me.

- I observe situations first before I go dive into them. Though I'm an Extrovert, people usually mistake me for an Introvert. I'm very silent at first, I don't talk much, I probably seem quite reserved and shy, but I'm just observing and trying to figure out the situation. I have to figure out new situations before I can relax and start talking and being the bubbly person I am.

- I think myself as witty and sarcastic, but then again, I might be wrong.

- I'm spontaneous and free-spirited, but I'm also quite organized. It might not seem that way if you'd see my apartment, but I'm organized and I like to clean. But I don't really clean my house 'routinely', but when I do, I'm loving it. I usually just put on some good music and just dance around the house and clean at the same time.

- I think I'm more a logical person than a feeler. I get hunches a lot, but I still try to figure things out logically.

- People don't always get me, because I'm quite abstract. When I'm trying to tell people something, they really don't get it. I have to do a lot of explaining before they realize what I mean, 'cause I don't really know how to explain things simply.

- Honesty is better than a considerate white lie.

- I'm always late, ALWAYS! I just don't know how to be on time.

Sorry, I'm very tired, so this is probably quite hard to understand. Ask me more questions if you want! And if you're into Socionics: I'm 5'7, but light-boned, and I have pretty long legs. I have naturally amber hair, and big blue-green eyes. I have a oval/heart-shaped face.
And yeah, I'm a 7w6 or a 7w8, probably so/sx or sx/so.

W

WALMART

I have a hard time sometimes discerning between thinkers and feelers. You didn't give any cues for the latter....

I'll say ENTP.

Also, does socionics have a piece on physical appearance and type?

cia5493

Enneagram
7w6
I have a hard time sometimes discerning between thinkers and feelers. You didn't give any cues for the latter....

I'll say ENTP.

Also, does socionics have a piece on physical appearance and type?

I actually have some trouble finding out whether I'm a Feeler or a Thinker, too. I'm probably a little bit more a Thinker than a Feeler though.

Doesn't it? I personally think it's a little bit silly, but that's what I have been reading and one of my friends is always typing people by their looks. But then again, she is a person who also believes in horoscopes.

W

WALMART

I actually have some trouble finding out whether I'm a Feeler or a Thinker, too. I'm probably a little bit more a Thinker than a Feeler though.

Doesn't it? I personally think it's a little bit silly, but that's what I have been reading and one of my friends is always typing people by their looks. But then again, she is a person who also believes in horoscopes.

Probably so. Your apparent dismissive nature towards horoscopes gives a good bit of credence, at the very least.

I really have no idea. I've never been able to get myself into Socionics. What are some basic things they claim, about appearance and type?

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking ENTP, too. However, your list-making and living inside your head doesn't really fit the bubble. Well, ENTPs also live in their head, but this doesn't really fit the description of that: "I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my life because I'm just not really living, I'm just living in my head." Of course, nobody fits a type description perfectly.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
http://similarminds.com/jung/entp.html

ENTP
risk taker, easy going, outgoing, social, open, rule breaker, thrill seeker, life of the party, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, appreciates strangeness, disorganized, adventurous, talented at presentation, aggressive, attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable, spontaneous, improviser, always joking, player, wild and crazy, dominant, acts without thinking, not into organized religion, pro-weed legalization

ENFP
outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking, good at getting people to have fun, pleasure seeking, irresponsible, physically affectionate, risk taker, thrill seeker, likely to have or want a tattoo, adventurous, unprepared, attention seeking, hyperactive, irrational, loves crowds, rule breaker, prone to losing things, seductive, easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, attracted to strange things, non punctual, likes to stand out, likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, dangerous, loving, attachment prone, prone to fantasy

Post this everytime ;)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also cognitiveprocesses.com -

ENFP - "Discoverer Advocate"
The theme for ENFPs is inspiration, both of themselves and others. Talents lie in grasping profound significance, revealing truths, and motivating others. Very perceptive of others' hidden motives and purposes. Interested in everything about individuals and their stories as long as they are genuine. Contagious enthusiasm for "causes" that further good and develop latent potential and the same zeal for disclosing dishonesty and inauthenticity. Frequently moved to enthusiastically communicate their "message."

versus

ENTP - "Explorer Inventor"
The theme for ENTPs is inventing, finding ingenious solutions to people and technical problems. Talents lie in developing ideas into functional and innovative applications that are the first of their kind. Thrive on finding new ways to use theories to make systems more efficient and people better off. Hunger for new projects. Have faith in their ability to instantly come up with new approaches that will work. Engineers of human relationships and systems as well as in the more scientific and technological domains.

Otherwise you sound 7w6.

Nicki

Retired
You're an ISFJ most definitely. Probably type 2w1.