• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yo people

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
[MENTION=16008]Acerbusvenator[/MENTION]

Ya, I looked at some of your posts, but it hasn't really given much more insight. The fact that they're all within this sub-forum, though, is interesting. It can indicate a few things:
1) You're at least interested enough in others to invest time and thought into their type (something I can't imagine a TJ doing as much, or the first thing a TJ would gravitate towards upon joining the forum)
2) You want to build up your post count and visibility in this forum, so that way more people are likely to check out your thread and give you insight into your type.
3) Posting in this forum is a way of indirectly trying to solve your own conundrum through solving others' typological confusion

All three could be the case, and even with all three in mind, that says more F than T, to me. Or, rather, more Fe. But that being said, it doesn't necessarily exclude your Te-ness. At the same time, I don't believe an aux Te would approach the solution to the problem with the above rationale: one that involves investing and interacting with others. At least, not right away. That's something that says more Fe, to me.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did the first one and scored "Jokester Soul"

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored -4% on Extroversion, higher than 32% of your peers.

You scored -13% on Sensitivity, higher than 13% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Openness, higher than 54% of your peers.

http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=6635779265233744574&userid=0

Decided that the others were too time consuming

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=16008]Acerbusvenator[/MENTION]

Ya, I looked at some of your posts, but it hasn't really given much more insight. The fact that they're all within this sub-forum, though, is interesting. It can indicate a few things:
1) You're at least interested enough in others to invest time and thought into their type (something I can't imagine a TJ doing as much, or the first thing a TJ would gravitate towards upon joining the forum)
2) You want to build up your post count and visibility in this forum, so that way more people are likely to check out your thread and give you insight into your type.
3) Posting in this forum is a way of indirectly trying to solve your own conundrum through solving others' typological confusion

All three could be the case, and even with all three in mind, that says more F than T, to me. Or, rather, more Fe. But that being said, it doesn't necessarily exclude your Te-ness. At the same time, I don't believe an aux Te would approach the solution to the problem with the above rationale: one that involves investing and interacting with others. At least, not right away. That's something that says more Fe, to me.

I usually post in the type me section because that way I often get the newbies to respect and trust me and my opinion more than that of others. It's a kind of a strategic maneuver.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I usually post in the type me section because that way I often get the newbies to respect and trust me and my opinion more than that of others. It's a kind of a strategic maneuver.

Alright. With that in mind and your test results, I'd guess INTJ with high Fe. Kinda odd, but not impossible.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alright. With that in mind and your test results, I'd guess INTJ with high Fe. Kinda odd, but not impossible.

Well, both my mother and my sister are ESFPs and my father is an ISTJ so there's a lot of Fi in our family, so could just be Fi miss-defined as Fe due to my Te.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Exactly what I thought on your first test! I think you're INFJ.

Not INTJ.. As I said it's the weak Te.

Could you expand on this?

Free online tests are after all free online tests. You get what you pay for.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Free online tests are after all free online tests. You get what you pay for.

Yeah, that's right. After all you have to trust yourself when making decisions about your type. But functions are a good way to type people and if you say you're more Te it's probably right.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, that's right. After all you have to trust yourself when making decisions about your type. But functions are a good way to type people and if you say you're more Te it's probably right.

Yea, I did an official test when I was fast (I was told to do it fast) and honest and I will do it again later tho slowly and really thinking through all the questions and if I still get INTJ that time then I can be quite sure about it.

Kinda makes sense tho since the best "teacher" I've had was an ENTJ fellow student, it felt like there was 0% loss of information when we talked.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Yea, I did an official test when I was fast (I was told to do it fast) and honest and I will do it again later tho slowly and really thinking through all the questions and if I still get INTJ that time then I can be quite sure about it.

Did you do Keirsey test?
Have also a look at this.

INTJ adjectives:
loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you do Keirsey test?
Have also a look at this.

INTJ adjectives:
loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared

This one: mbticomplete.com

I agree to a part with the random sentences. I put the ones I partially or completely agree with in bold

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
So you're not organized and punctual? That ones are common J traits. Why are you sure you're not INTP with Ti? ;)

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you're not organized and punctual? That ones are common J traits. Why are you sure you're not INTP with Ti? ;)

Wops, missed punctual tho that's kinda a lie. I usually arrive around 30 min early if I travel by bus or train and I arrive about 5 min before we start if I am walking.

I also identify with inferior Se and don't identify with an inferior feeling function. ;)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think we can conclude that the K2C test is quite messed up. :wack:

Hehe, I'd say it's actually one of the better ones, even if that doesn't say much :tongue:

You have weirdly high faux-Fe (it's inconclusive on whether you're a real conscious Fe user or not, as the K2C test concept of it is oversimplified), which is interesting and might create some blurring on all of your results. Are you more sure on your enneagram type and variant?

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hehe, I'd say it's actually one of the better ones, even if that doesn't say much :tongue:

You have weirdly high faux-Fe (it's inconclusive on whether you're a real conscious Fe user or not, as the K2C test concept of it is oversimplified), which is interesting and might create some blurring on all of your results. Are you more sure on your enneagram type and variant?
Yea, completely sure that I'm a 6w5 So/Sp
Even believe it is 6w5 4w3 9w1

I also guess the problem is that you need to know what for example Fe is to know if you have it or not, but then you also need to explain what makes it different from Fi which causes problems since TJs use Fi and Te and Fi can sometimes look like Fe.
Then we come at the "Fe takes care of the feelings of others, Te wants efficiency" but often when dealing with people then you get efficiency by taking are of their feelings.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Wops, missed punctual tho that's kinda a lie. I usually arrive around 30 min early if I travel by bus or train and I arrive about 5 min before we start if I am walking.

I also identify with inferior Se and don't identify with an inferior feeling function. ;)

Okay that sounds not very P-like ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also guess the problem is that you need to know what for example Fe is to know if you have it or not, but then you also need to explain what makes it different from Fi which causes problems since TJs use Fi and Te and Fi can sometimes look like Fe.

I think that people analyze Fi and Fe to a point where they may look the same. And that is in that we are human beings, we are a social species, no matter how much some of us may be anti social. We will always have a way of analyzing or adapting to social and societal pressures and structures. This is the raw basis of feeling, IMO. The person's relation to social constructs.

Now with that established, think about how empirical and efficient Te is. It has an air of common sense logic, kind of like an automatic way of reacting to various things in a logical way, it always has an answer to something. It's not subjective at all, it's based off of pure factual information. It's like everything Te does is implied in a way. The implied logic of a situation or thing.

Fe, being a Je function along with Te, is the same only with ethics and social constructs. Fe kind of reacts objectively to society and social norms. It has a common sense way of reacting and interacting with all people, hence why Fe users can be perceived as being shallow. It's because they generally treat a good bit of people the same. Fe is basically the implied way of interacting with people, and with social rights and wrongs. It's somewhat hive minded and influenced a lot by society, because society sets certain norms that are just "right", certain ways of reacting to certain things.

Then we come at the "Fe takes care of the feelings of others, Te wants efficiency" but often when dealing with people then you get efficiency by taking are of their feelings.

You would have to ask yourself what your goal is. Is your goal to in the end get the best, most efficient result? Or do you just genuinely want to make people happy by creating a certain atmosphere? Functions manifest themselves mentally, you can achieve Fi goals in a very Fe way if you have trained yourself to do so, you can say that about any function.

I have to ask, you're a girl right? I didn't want to assume based on avatar, and because of the calling girls fat comment (wouldn't seem relevant to a male poster). Because a lot of women get pressured into acting Fe BECAUSE of Fe itself. Fe says that women generally act a certain way and are generally treated a certain way. So people will come to expect certain things out of you that may in fact not be much like you at all.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION], I'm a guy.

Speaking of the Fe vs Te thing, I just posted this somewhere else and felt that it would waste time answering it again.
When I play games, I skip all the side quests and that BS because its just useless extra-material that doesn't actually help me get anywhere. In MMOs I go with half good gear until I reach the cap and seldom go around doing nothing. If there's an XP bonus event then I don't care if I reach a new rank that allows me to get better stuff, I just keep going until the event is over before I get the new stuff.
Then I got a TP friend and he does all the side quests, always keep wasting in game money on gear in mid-levels, goes around doing things that doesn't help him gain XP, stop in the middle of an XP bonus event to get new stuff and thus wasting time he could've gotten more XP.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION], I'm a guy.

See, I had a hunch it could be otherwise. I'm just trying to not be impolite. :)

I feel like you have to change your approach depending on gender when it comes to the functions, especially Fe/Te. Since Te is naturally more masculine, and Fe is naturally more feminine.

SO. Feeling like an ass right now, lol, my bad.

Speaking of the Fe vs Te thing, I just posted this somewhere else and felt that it would waste time answering it again.

After reading a few of your other posts in this thread, you seem to take a more personal approach, and you seem to be more judgmental of a person rather than trying to see how they fit in to the social sphere of things. You seem to judge people based on how efficient they are, and by their choices in life. For example, it's really not efficient to be fat at all. It causes health problems later in life (or depending on how extreme, very early!), it's unattractive, and just implies a lazy person unless they have a legitimate health problem. It's perfectly logical to think that, and it gets more personal with the IXTJs with tertiary Fi, which is the route that you seem to take.

I grew up with an INFJ as a best friend, and he has always been more positive to me when it comes to discussions about other people. Even though he is very introverted and not really people focused, he still is always seeing more of the positive in people and how what they're doing is "totally fine" in the grand scheme of things because they're happy. Whereas I've always taken an approach similar to yours. My friend always generally has this attitude that I shouldn't even be thinking like that in the first place, and has a way of making me feel guilty for thinking that it's the thing to do to think of people like that. He always seems to find the positive, where I find the negative. Love the guy, and we totally get along! But I definitely notice the Fe with him, and it's not really with you. I get that INTJ feel from you as well.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol, don't feel bad about that [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION] XD
Many mistake me for a girl online.

You are spot on with how I judge people. Tho I've never really thought of the health aspect of it.