• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I really sx/so? Or am I so/sx? Or perhaps even so/sp?

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was reading about my presumed instinctual variants, and a lot of the descriptions seemed rather extreme. I am a chilla fo rilla! I am not terribly intense or impulsive, really. I am impulsive in a way (being 7 and ESFP) but not really PHYSICALLY impulsive. I do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it because I don't give a FUCK but I am not really a risk taker in general, nor am I terribly "in-your-face".

Hmm, what does this mean!? Perhaps I am so/sx, or even so/sp?? I personally identify with sx just because I feel that I really like to relate to people one on one and experience depth in relationships and really get to the bottom of things. Plus I am pretty sxual...Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way though. About sp...I feel that speople are more concerned with comfort and material possessions than I am. I am more concerned with people, sensation/pleasure/stimulation, novelty and learning. But like I said before, I am not much of a risk taker, so self preservation in the most literal meaning is indeed my top priority, but isn't it most peoples'?

What do you think? Any sxers out there? Do you consider yourself intense and impulsive and risky?

What is a good way to know for sure what my variants are?

What do I strike you as?

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hell, I could even be sx/sp when I think about it. Maybe the sp would counteract the sx.