• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me plz

G

Glycerine

I actually identify with a lot of the symptoms. Oh okay, I see. It would definitely be possible. Yeah, I understand that. What caused you to develop PTSD?
Living in several orphanages but I honestly don't remember much.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||||||| 10.47
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||||| 8.02
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||| 7.755
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||| 5.07
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||| 2.595
Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||| 1.03
Introverted Thinking (Ti) || -0.31
Introverted Sensation (Si) || -1.15

You're a strange one. I would say that you're an ENFP in a loop, but you're Ne sucks. My assumption is that you are probably in a loop of some sort or are using a function that you are not aware of. Wow, you're hard to type.

Nicki

Retired
You're a strange one. I would say that you're an ENFP in a loop, but you're Ne sucks. My assumption is that you are probably in a loop of some sort or are using a function that you are not aware of. Wow, you're hard to type.

I thought that at first too but yeaah. That's definitely possible. I am though I really do want to know what type I am. What do you think? What function do you think I may be using?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmmm... I'm not sure where the idea of Fi is coming from. Seems markedly Fe and Ni to me. Fe being evaluating social trends and kind of acting within those norms. (Also, being Te isn't about being mean or pissing people off or enjoying conflict, it's about systems and organizations of things outside of yourself.) I can see where Fe (when young and also conflicted) may lead to all the conflict stuff, almost like finding out what makes people tic etc.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I thought that at first too but yeaah. That's definitely possible. I am though I really do want to know what type I am. What do you think? What function do you think I may be using?

Could you post a video of yourself? That would help a lot.

G

Glycerine

Oh why if you don't mind me asking?

It doesn't bother me. I honestly don't have a big emotional attachment to it.
I am not sure but someone dropped me off at city hall and then there she wrote. lol

What about your situation?

Nicki

Retired
It doesn't bother me. I honestly don't have a big emotional attachment to it.
I am not sure but someone dropped me off at city hall and then there she wrote. lol

What about your situation?

Oh okay, that's good. Aww, I see. Abusive parents and depression doesn't make for great emotional health lol. Yeah I'm usually very apathetic but when I do feel things, I'm very angsty and somewhat suicidal.

G

Glycerine

Gotcha. What parts of Te do you really relate to? Our whole back and forth dialogue asking for further self-disclosure is indicative of strong Fe. :devil: See what I did there? lol

Nicki

Retired
hmmm... I'm not sure where the idea of Fi is coming from. Seems markedly Fe and Ni to me. Fe being evaluating social trends and kind of acting within those norms. (Also, being Te isn't about being mean or pissing people off or enjoying conflict, it's about systems and organizations of things outside of yourself.) I can see where Fe (when young and also conflicted) may lead to all the conflict stuff, almost like finding out what makes people tic etc.

Hmm I see. Yeah I know that about Te but would Fe like those kind of things? I thought I used Fi because all my morals revolve around how I feel. I understand myself in order to understand others.

Nicki

Retired
Gotcha. What parts of Te do you really relate to? Our whole back and forth dialogue asking for further self-disclosure is indicative of strong Fe. :devil:

I live for efficiency and I'm very results-oriented. I love creating plans and putting them into action. LOL.

G

Glycerine

What you are describing as potentially Te is highly indicative of e3s (in general). [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] is a 3w4 ENFJ.

Nicki

Retired
What you are describing as potentially Te is highly indicative of e3s (in general). [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] is a 3w4 ENFJ.

Yeah, definitely makes sense. Hmm maybe I relate to him/her.

G

garbage

Whatup

Here's my thread, which might have tidbits that you do and don't relate to. I've noticed that we have a mutual love for achievement, autonomy, and cats.

I saw myself as more ENTJ way back when I first discovered MBTI, but I suppose it turns out that I'm not. If I were to peg you, possibly 3 with 8 and 1 (those two are in the same triad but I don't give a crap) in the mix; and perhaps whatever MBTI types correlate with those.

Nicki

Retired
Whatup

Here's my thread, which might have tidbits that you do and don't relate to. I've noticed that we have a mutual love for achievement, autonomy, and cats.

I saw myself as more ENTJ way back when I first discovered MBTI, but I suppose it turns out that I'm not. If I were to peg you, possibly 3 with 8 and 1 (those two are in the same triad but I don't give a crap) in the mix; and perhaps whatever MBTI types correlate with those.

Hi

I really relate to some of the things you said in there actually. Yay for those three things.

Interesting, what made you change your mind? Yup, I have a strong 1w2 gut fix and a 7w8 head fix in my tritype. What's yours? Thanks for replying.

Nicki

Retired
I related to these things.

"I have a tendency to want to forget everything before the present moment, because it's immaterial. Even if what I've been through has made me somewhat of a role model, and even if I can recall those experiences for my own betterment and the betterment of others, I'd still choose to ignore them (or at least treat them objectively or from a distance) if possible. It's as if the person way back then was 'not me,' that adversity is absolutely great so long as it's actually been overcome, and that I'd rather not be reminded of the 'failure' I used to be, thank you very much."

"I outright mentor those who work for me and we're very vulnerable with one another. We know each other pretty well, which, among other things, provides context in the work environment. My opinion is that people are of the utmost importance and that we ought to be able to cut through our bullshit, and I strive for higher positions to increase my sphere of influence both for my gain and so I can fix this sort of culture to the extent that I can.

I used to have a bit of anxiety about being judged or rejected by those who were important to me, and it was difficult to find "safe" atmospheres. In keeping with my last answer above, I decided instead to create those safe atmospheres."

G

garbage

Hi

I really relate to some of the things you said in there actually. Yay for those three things.

Interesting, what made you change your mind? Yup, I have a strong 1w2 gut fix and a 7w8 head fix in my tritype. What's yours? Thanks for replying.
3w4-6w5/5w6-1w9. I absolutely cannot relate to types 7 or 8, but I see aspects of all of the others in me.

Simply put, I never thought that I was people-oriented because I didn't give myself much of a chance at it--didn't know I had it in me. If you see yourself as a bit of a mentor and people-problem-solver, then F might be a good fit.

Nicki

Retired
3w4-6w5/5w6-1w9. I absolutely cannot relate to types 7 or 8, but I see aspects of all of the others in me.

Simply put, I never thought that I was people-oriented because I didn't give myself much of a chance at it--didn't know I had it in me. If you see yourself as a bit of a mentor and people-problem-solver, then F might be a good fit.

Ah okay. When did you start to consider being an Fe user? I think I can when I want to but I usually don't care enough about the people around me.