• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Rasofy

??

• ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• INFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• Total voters

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] has been questioning my ISFJness on an unrelated thread so I decided to create this one, for pertinence purposes.

In time, I'd like to remind the users - especially NPs -, that derails aren't welcome in this site.

Just one option per person because I don't wanna see [MENTION=16071]sprinkles[/MENTION] clicking on every option. I'm gonna spoil the fun this time.

Finally, I shall summon [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION] to give feedback because not only she's a psychologist - she's also asian -, so her diagnosis is basically supreme. :greatscott:

:bye:

G

Glycerine

You are an ISFJ because you are way too nice and friendly to be INTP. INTPs are supposed be critical of everyone and everything and pick arguments apart. Since you don't do that and it seems that you want to keep harmony on the forum, you obviously use a lot of Fe. Plus all the pop culture references that you use and remember indicates that you a ton of Si. How could anyone with argue with that?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
You are an ISFJ because you are way too nice and friendly to be INTP. INTPs are supposed be critical of everyone and everything and pick arguments apart. Since you don't do that and it seems that you want to keep harmony on the forum, you obviously use a lot of Fe. Plus all the pop culture references that you use and remember indicates that you a ton of Si. How could anyone with argue with that?
If he's too friendly to be INTP, maybe he's ENTP?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't decide if I want to vote INTP or ISTJ, since clearly Rasofy is an introverted and thinking type, as well as an Si+Ne user.

If Rasofy or anyone else can make a convincing argument for either INTP or ISTJ, I will vote respectively.

Also, I am quoting the below posts Rasofy mentioned about us arguing his ISFJness:
Dear Raptor (see how well-mannered I am? I'm as ISFJ as they come),

The secret to look like you know everything is not to show up when you're ignorant about the topic in question.

Also, instead of writing walls of text to people who aren't gonna change their minds about a given subject (INXXs love that), it's usually wiser to invest your time learning new things.

Finally, avoid using Ti. Otherwise FJs are gonna think you're rude, FPs are gonna think you're soulless, and TJs will get frustrated because you're nitpicking.
1. I don't know why in the name of the divine on high you think that it's even possible you're an ISFJ 2.

2. Ya I guess it's smart to talk about stuff you are smart about.

3. Indeed stupid people of all types hate long rants.

4. I'm glad you answered my question.
If Rasofy is an Si dominant, clearly he would be ISTJ rather than ISFJ (either that or INTP).

Here's why:
1. He seems to have a focus on facts and the past.
2. He also seems adept at logical analysis argumentation.
3. Rasofy has shown a historical interest in geeky video games.
4. Rasofy is by no means a well-manered individual as you can see below:

So fellas what do you think, does this seem more ISTJish or INTPish. (ISFJ based on my list is off the list).

G

Glycerine

Then why would he have changed to ISFJ? He clearly uses Fe and Si and is an introvert.

G

garbage

Finally, I shall summon [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION] to give feedback because not only she's a psychologist - she's also asian -, so her diagnosis is basically supreme. :greatscott:
There's that Fe 'throwing people into superficial groups' thing.
In time, I'd like to remind the users - especially NPs -, that derails aren't welcome in this site.

Just one option per person because I don't wanna see [MENTION=16071]sprinkles[/MENTION] clicking on every option. I'm gonna spoil the fun this time.
There's that Fe 'dictating the rules of discussion' thing.

I'm going to have to disagree with Fe-aux. Fe-dom seems more likely.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. He seems to have a focus on facts and the past.
So so.
2. He also seems adept at logical analysis argumentation.
Check.
3. Rasofy has shown a historical interest in geeky video games.
Check.
4. Rasofy is by no means a well-manered individual as you can see below:
It's not impolite to come up with theories involving farts.

Besides, everyone farts, which makes farting a perfectly acceptable thing to do. Preferably when I'm not around.
So fellas what do you think, does this seem more ISTJish or INTPish. (ISFJ based on my list is off the list).
:nono:
Then why would he have changed to ISFJ? He clearly uses Fe and Si and is an introvert.
Exactly. A pretty logical statement.

Lol! That works. :hifive:

G

Glycerine

Damn, you're smart.... I totally missed that! So ESFJ?

G

Glycerine

It's not impolite to come up with theories involving farts.

Besides, everyone farts, which makes farting a perfectly acceptable thing to do. Preferably when I'm not around.
Right. It's only impolite when you fart in someone's face.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] has been questioning my ISFJness on an unrelated thread so I decided to create this one, for pertinence purposes.

:bye:

I think that you're a mistyped ENTP with strong Fe.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP. Because you have that combination of rudeness + hyper-sensitivity, and because you believe PUA is "scientific".

Or you could just be an undifferentiated introvert.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just voted ISTJ for shits and giggles.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought you seemed INTP with a strong Ti-Si loop. You could be an ISTP - that came to mind second. My husband works with an ISTP who knows a lot of detailed information about every type of aircraft and some other hobby interests. At least compared to my SO he seems more concrete like a sensor, but I suppose he could also be an INTP with a strong Ti-Si loop. Si can play a big role in the mental processing of some INTPs.

disclaimer: I realize this is rather anecdotal and off-the-cuff, so take it for what it's worth.

R

Riva

ISTP. Because you have that combination of rudeness + hyper-sensitivity, and because you believe PUA is "scientific".

Or you could just be an undifferentiated introvert.

PUA isn't scientific because attraction isn't an exact science. But the psychology behind an attraction could be scientifically explained though sadly it doesn't mean it (an attraction) could be scientifically analysed and repeated (which is what PUA tries to do) to obtain the same results because basically people/women's psychology or desires are different from one another.

From my limited experience with women and due to what I said above I could say induced attraction is mostly a hit and miss scenario but if PUA helps one to increase one's chances of hits why not use it?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PUA isn't scientific because attraction isn't an exact science.
No. It's not scientific because it's not based on science. It's con-artistry. (Only the "marks" are not so much women, but the poor saps that buy into it. Presumably the target audience is the same as all those ads for C.I.A.L.I.S) But let's not get into that. We REALLY don't need another thread on the topic.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP 5w6 is my guess.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
At least [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] 's got his head straight and finally realizes his INTP-ness. Now it's [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] 's turn, apparently

What the heck caused you to switch from INTP to ISFJ, anyways? That's a pretty big jump, and something I think is really only reserved for isolated cases. There was some guy who posted on the 'What's My Type' forum a while back who was a good example of such an isolated case.

Here it is: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-mbti-type/57460-will-you-type-me.html

My roommate is also an example of an INTP/ISFJ curiosity. The thing is, she's just insightful and really, really weird. While this is not a trait exclusive to INTPs, the regular Myers-Briggs tests treats it that way. As such, she was confused (but not, like, fundamentally since she's not invested in the whole Typology thing). What really showed her ISFJ-ness, though, was her fundamental concern for her friends and family around her, and how she would break her back just to make sure you're okay.

Anyways, those are my examples of some crossover types, and I don't think you resemble either one of those. Nor has there been real evidence (ime) to show that you're more an ISFJ (a 2, no less) than an INTP.

SO QUIT BETRAYING THE INTP BROTHERHOOD WITH YOUR FLIGHTS OF FANCY, BOY.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What the heck caused you to switch from INTP to ISFJ, anyways? That's a pretty big jump, and something I think is really only reserved for isolated cases.
Thank you for your thoughtful reply, Ism.

I'm gonna admit: my current typing is a pure joke. Current enneagram and instinctual variant are roughly the opposite of my real one. [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] took it seriously enough that I decided to play along, 4 the lulz.

The op was designed to sound like a Fe-shaming attempt. It may have worked too well. I know Glycerine/bologna/Jaguar got it, but I don't know exactly who's joking and who's serious anymore. :p

Which is fine by me. Chaos is fun. :devil:

Nonetheless, the replies have given me some food for thought. Thank you all.

SO QUIT BETRAYING THE INTP BROTHERHOOD WITH YOUR FLIGHTS OF FANCY, BOY.
Ok, sir. It's about time. :cheers: