• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help with my type analysis

I

Infinite Bubble

I wouldn't say that. Everyone uses all four (T, F, S, N) in different orders, but they're definitely all there, and to some extent, both conscious and accesible. If you have Fe as your inferior function, it could totally make you aware of other people, but not in a GOOD way. Usually, Fe doms/aux enjoy the company of others, and are generally comfortable being around them. An Fe inferior on the other hand, would often be anxious around other people and not want to be around them. Other people are not your main concern, but sometimes you can be painfully aware of other peoples' eyes on you and it makes you want to just...stay out of the way. My dad is an ISTP, Fe inferior. He doesn't really care about other people, but he hates having his picture taken and he's afraid to initiate conversation with strangers, not that he really WANTS to though. He avoids overt displays of emotion, and in general does not care what others think, though he hates to be put on the spot or made an ass of. His Fe is so underused that he really has no idea how to behave in social settings.

That does sound familiar. But I don't know if it's really part of my personality, if you know what I mean. If I got help, who knows how I would act around others. I thought Fe was about appropriateness and wanting to connect, which both apply to me, but obviously there's the block.

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That does sound familiar. But I don't know if it's really part of my personality, if you know what I mean. If I got help, who knows how I would act around others. I thought Fe was about appropriateness and wanting to connect, which both apply to me, but obviously there's the block.

I went back and saw the thing that said you always test as Ni dominant. You could be an INFJ then! I think it's obvious that you use Fe rather than Fi, so that could make sense, if perhaps you're in one of those dom-tert "loops", i.e. your Fe is stunted so you are relying more on Ti. I do have an INFJ brother in law who has social anxiety in large groups.

What do the tests say about your use of Se?

I

Infinite Bubble

I went back and saw the thing that said you always test as Ni dominant. You could be an INFJ then! I think it's obvious that you use Fe rather than Fi, so that could make sense, if perhaps you're in one of those dom-tert "loops", i.e. your Fe is stunted so you are relying more on Ti. I do have an INFJ brother in law who has social anxiety in large groups.

What do the tests say about your use of Se?

It's come across several times before that I could be in a tertiary loop. Obviously that complicates matters, but I can definitely see being in an Ni-Ti loop.

I usually get average to low Se on tests.