• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion Poll: What's RaptorWizard's type?

What is RaptorWizard's Type?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Raptor how on earth are those videos related to your type?

Well, they aren't really.

But still, based on the content of what people see me watch and what my interests are, perhaps it could give them clues as to what type I really am.

Also this is a thread I started, so I am the only person with the authorization to derail it with stupid videos as such.

What better place than this then to showcase all the amazing films I have been viewing?

For reference, see the Kobe video above. In a book titled "The Kobe Code", it said he watches more basketball tape than any other player, you know, to learn, so I think it works.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I did not vote but i would say ISTP 5w6, because you're in interested in sports and in science. I know it sounds lame, but maybe it helps you ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did not vote but i would say ISTP 5w6, because you're in interested in sports and in science. I know it sounds lame, but maybe it helps you ;)

That doesn't sound lame at all, it actually sounds like a very reasonable assumption. Feel free to vote as such if you so desire.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I had a look on your thread "Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game - The Terra Program!" Well, i think that's kinda -NT- stuff for some reason. In my experience s-types are not that open to such things, like my ESTP cousin or my ISFJ granny, although the cousin has a weak S. Also N-types are more into thoughts about possibilities and future. If i can trust the thread you're an N and I can't see you as a J, therefore I am going to vote INTP, sir ;)

Cygnus

Why RaptorWizard was ENFP, not INTJ

You all remember [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION], don't you? Made up these huge prophecies about his personal religion of rainbows? Made a whole thread about how angry he was at his mom for calling him an INTP when he thought he was INTJ?

Well, while I was banned, and before he was permabanned, I wrote out an in-advance response to this thread, asserting that an INTJ or ISTP would never behave the way he was and that he was lying to himself. Sadly, they gave him the axe before I was unbanned.
So here's the text. It's my amateur analysis of why he's an ENFP and not an INTJ or ISTP.

You’re not an introvert. There’s no subtlety in your writing style. At all. Period. End of story.

And you’re a strong Fi-user. A Thinker would never post in the same style you do. They’d write in plain English. And they wouldn’t use such flamboyant metaphors or even reference things like rainbows or boobs.
Most importantly, only a dominant or auxiliary Fi-user would have the audacity to type what you say. No one questions you because TypeC is a place where everypony accepts each other and trusts each other’s judgment, even if their judgment is obviously wrong.
Furthermore, your glorification of your perceived type (that is, you think you’re INTJ) strongly resounds with Fi egotism. Real INTJs aren’t braggarts the way you are because their Fi is weaker.

You’re certainly a strong Ne-user, not Ni. Ni is a Pi function which means that, like Si, it deals in “vibes,” “nuances” and subtlety.
Ni is not random or spontaneous. You can’t “see” Ni in the real world because it’s Pi. Ni-heavy imagery or art is visually dry and shows little spontaneity in terms of sequences of events. Ni is about surrealist paintings of clear blue skies and silver orbs with clouds flowing through them…like an Escher painting. It’s complicated, but not spontaneous.

Ne is like a circle of points, each point connecting to all the others until they form a Complete Graph.
In contrast, Ni is like one single point. Connecting to itself. Over and over and over again. Infinitely many times.

Ne deals in metaphors and analysis. Exactly what you do, except you don’t even bother to analyze the stuff you say, you actually just make up an answer that’s even more arbitrary than the last. You make up something completely random, then you justify it with a Te explanation or an Si medieval mythology anecdote.

If you get hyperactive and start going on a religious, political, philosophical, historical or even scientific rant, you’re almost certainly Ne-Fi.
That’s exactly what your posts remind me of. They’re dripping with hyperactivity. The only reason nobody’s ever called you out on your real MBTI type is because A) they’re non-NTs and they’re either afraid of you or ignore you because they think you’re an idiot or B) they’re NT and they trust your judgment.
This trust is due to the fact that you’re willing to label yourself as an NT, and since you’re working so laboriously hard to weave a confusing message, they can’t see through you and they think your judgment is legit, so they conclude that you must be NT. And if you’re an NT and you’re saying the stuff you say, you’re obviously serious, because no NT would go to such great heights to construct such a complicated joke. So they conclude that you are an Ni-sent prophet as you say you are.

FTR I know where you’re going with this “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I’M Ni! WORSHIP ME! WORSHIP ME!” gimmick. Ni-users get huge blasts of insight at random and you’re expected to trust them no matter what, even if they are wrong.
So if anyone claims to be Ni-dominant, you can’t question their reasoning even if there’s no logic to back it up. What better way to coerce everypony into believing you?
In other words, if you call yourself an Ni-dominant, no one can challenge your assertions, even if it’s pretty clear that you’re not using any Ni at all. Furthermore, this arrogance isn’t natural for you, it’s a put-on behavior. If you claim you’re Ni and somepony questions your reasoning, you can just counter with “I’M Ni! I’M A GOD! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DIVINE INSIGHTS! BOW TO ME! BOW!!!”

The deadest giveaway?
You never give up, no matter what they say about you.
That’s classic ENFP.

And @gromit totally called it too.

gromit

likes this
Fact: thinkers do not reference boobs. See below.

Thinker would never post in the same style you do. They’d write in plain English. And they wouldn’t use such flamboyant metaphors or even reference things like rainbows or boobs.

W

WhoCares

Wow, that's a whole lot of anger towards raptorwizard....sadly I missed the permabanning event sounds like it must have been entertaining. :happy2: I miss all the good bits. :popc1: He could have been an ENFP, I find them evangelical.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never thought he was INTJ, I never thought what he was either though.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never knew what he was but he smelled Ni to me :shrug:

That fuzziness and head-ache inducing kind of Ni that's untethered and ungrounded by an extroverted function - which also made it hard to pinpoint his actual type. I honestly would've expected to 'get' him more if he would've been Ne - especially if NeFi.

R

Riva

Hehe you had to wait 6 months to post this.

I think he had some reality check issue. Don't know what it is but certainly he had an issue.

Anyway i think he is an intp. He reeked Ti did he not? Trying to go into great detail on every one of his god-knows-what-he-said posts (I stopped reading them after a while) and losing himself when he tried to connect it to reality...... omgosh is that Ni?

Lolz...

Anyway he clearly had passive aggression - INTJs are not known for their PASSIVE aggression - which makes me think along with his obvious manipulation/ass kissing tendencies he was an Fe inferior type/itp.

I

Infinite Bubble

I always thought ENTP and I stand by it. So blatantly Ti-Fe.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
His "mitigating circumstances" seemed to play a large role by the end of his time here. Examining his earliest posts might be a better window into his MBTI.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Merged with Raptor's old typing thread.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Was he not originally typed ISTP? I could see that.