• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion Poll: What's RaptorWizard's type?

What is RaptorWizard's Type?

• Total voters

Cygnus

Hehe you had to wait 6 months to post this.

“Ermagawd I planned ahead, I must be a INTJ.”

I think he had some reality check issue. Don't know what it is but certainly he had an issue.

Anyway i think he is an intp. He reeked Ti did he not? Trying to go into great detail on every one of his god-knows-what-he-said posts (I stopped reading them after a while) and losing himself when he tried to connect it to reality...... omgosh is that Ni?

Lolz...

Anyway he clearly had passive aggression - INTJs are not known for their PASSIVE aggression - which makes me think along with his obvious manipulation/ass kissing tendencies he was an Fe inferior type/itp.

I always thought ENTP and I stand by it. So blatantly Ti-Fe.

He didn’t “think” at all. He just made things up and then tied them together into a story. Half of it was his weird alien fairy fetishes and the other was just a flashing light show.

Everything he said wreaked of Ne. It was all just nonsense. We believed it was something higher and better because that’s the doctrine of MBTI: the belief that intuition is always right, that some things can be known without any evidence, and that we are to trust anyone who claims flashes of intuition even if they are blatantly lying.

And no introvert would make his knowledge of this nonsense known. Seriously, there was zero subtlety in his syntax. It’s like he was shining big flashy bat-signals into the sky screaming “Look at me! Look at me! I’m the god! I’m the god!”
And even if he was a real messenger of the gods, wouldn’t his messages be less likely to pertain to human-relevant topics like the “boobs” his little poems were centered around, or outdated medieval folklore characters such as fairies? And dinosaurs? I doubt that the gods distantly resemble any Earthly life forms.

Everything he said was intended to bolster his personal sense of strangeness, similar to what the e4s are notorious for doing. If you have an ego that powerful, you are not a Ti-user.

And another reminder that his posts contained .0000001% of logic of any form. He just spouted out whatever he felt like on a piece of paper and tied it all up together in the end to sound like a mockery of the Book of Armaments.

He was neither.
Wouldn’t doubt he was an ESFP either, like you once mentioned was possible.

But there is zero chance that RaptorWizard was Ti-dominant. He showed no signs of introversion, his posts didn’t make any logical sense unless you put your devout faith in them, and he was focused around expressing himself. That’s no Ti-user.

Wow, that's a whole lot of anger towards raptorwizard....sadly I missed the permabanning event sounds like it must have been entertaining. :happy2: I miss all the good bits. :popc1: He could have been an ENFP, I find them evangelical.
I would say I had a right to be. He told himself he was something he was not, he relied on us to perpetuate his delusion, and no one stood up to doubt him or say anything about it.

Why do I have a problem with this? Because no one was willing to acknowledge the truth. I can’t let that slip by me.

W

WhoCares

Why do I have a problem with this? Because no one was willing to acknowledge the truth. I can’t let that slip by me.

There are lots of self-evident truths on this forum that no-one acknowledges, strange that you should find a nut-job and his cosmic fantasies to be the most vexing. It's not so much no-one was standing up to him, no-one was really paying attention to him as usually by the second sentence he was back to pretending he was Lord Vader and you could safely switch off. He was probably on 90% of all ignore lists on this forum. It wasn't like he was puppetmaster of the forum.

Cygnus

There are lots of self-evident truths on this forum that no-one acknowledges, strange that you should find a nut-job and his cosmic fantasies to be the most vexing. It's not so much no-one was standing up to him, no-one was really paying attention to him as usually by the second sentence he was back to pretending he was Lord Vader and you could safely switch off. He was probably on 90% of all ignore lists on this forum. It wasn't like he was puppetmaster of the forum.

Maybe I'll be his successor.

Focus Train

Permabanned
MBTI Type
Mr55
Enneagram
The forest faded into Blue for Azura’s Star!
The Vampire levitated by Overgrow!
The Temple exists on floating cards that bring Sweet Scents!
My room is a TeePee that rockets authoritarian battlefields to the dark side of the chess board, brooming borders.
The most upright of all!
Heavy Metal Core drums at the Clock Tower Precipice.
Earth shooting down meteors could be Transcended so much further for a complete Temple revolution that rocks Gold pre cursers of lava land with toucans that blind through dazzling lights!
A pirate ship that goes over a cliff with a waterfall in temperatures blew up.
It extends orbs and maps of power-ups to grab shape-shifting~Lightning, and implant it into wellsprings.
Light was commanded and focused!
The shape meandering magnificence street merchant cowboy house danger built the Slowpoke Well, because Sabrina is exactly Me, a fun trouble hanger greeting dice of veins and sketches and copycats and cute squiggly fantastic overall greed, as Karen us Yugioh, the crazed maniac of crusted hymns and soul blue reason ounce provocative gateway subjection festival flair premise indoctrination tuxedo elite jagged flirtatious epic extraordinary ball of power!
I was all like Michael Jordan all along, even from the date of my birth, but Kobe Bryant was always the most known by Me, even if the mysterious and intuitive nature of things makes people identify as “cool”.
It’s just that most people would watch Michael Jordan from the popular convention expertise perspective… but what does Kobe own… DEPTH, and death!!!^^^
My true nature is the Acentric Labyrinth of Tension, the Tin Tower, inscribed as the number “33” and a Red door for the 1st of the 2nd Lightningbolts.