• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion Poll: What's greenfairy's type?

What is Greenfairy's type?

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENTP

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESFP

• ESTP

• Total voters

dobages

MBTI Type
----
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh yeah, i like to lead aswell.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, i'm gonna jump in here and quickly add a couple of points about myself so i can get a swift typing. :D

I get bored with friends over time(like 2 months in), and very much enjoy meeting new ones.

I am definetely a perceiving type. I can make people laugh when they dont bore me easily. Sometimes i get so much satisfaction from entertaining i just enjoy the moment and completely ignore what's said the following 15 secs. I like to think of myself as a thinker, analysing when not observing or participating. I feel uncomfortable when out of place, and not knowing what to do(judging my own conscious thoughts).

Apologies for spelling.

Me too.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would anyone else like to comment upon Greenfairy's INFJness and/or non-INFJness?

idk random I just want to bring this dead thread back to life!

:voodoo:

:banana2:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm, I've heard from 2 more people (who shall remain anonymous) who vote INTP. So that makes a tie between INXP and INFJ, which is not too far from my own current thoughts on the matter. Cool.

Edit: Wait, make that three. The plot thickens.

Ooh, take that haters! You're overruled. I just might have been right in the first place if popular thought is any indication.