• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Il Morto Che Parla?

What type is Il Morto Che Parla?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wish I was more J sometimes lol. I am a very disorganized person by nature. Only projects which engage my Fe can make me get at all organized, which is very xxTP.

The moment I posted that it occurred to me that the vibe I was getting was probably from you being so-first rather than Je. My instinct is that you are NT, though, rather than SP.

/twocents

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
The moment I posted that it occurred to me that the vibe I was getting was probably from you being so-first rather than Je. My instinct is that you are NT, though, rather than SP.

/twocents

Danke for the two cents, I'll buy something nice :newwink:

FWIW I agree with you.

I editted that post you quted in order to include a bit more info btw

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Reminds me of conversations with my ex, lol. The lesson, when a woman is pissed off, just disappear for a while (proportional to the indiscretion which caused said annoyance), no apology or explanation will be enough.:D
Actually, I think the lesson you've learned here is: If an INTP who is annoyed at you -- regardless of gender! -- posts what they consider to be evidence of your type, in your type-me thread, then they don't want profuse apologies, they would rather set their feelings aside and just talk facts.

Am I right in this, [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]? I don't want to speak incorrectly on your behalf.

Either way, if that's what you do to every woman, Il Morto Che Parla, you may need to consider deciding which women will respond well to that, before you try it out on them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I think the lesson you've learned here is: If an INTP who is annoyed at you -- regardless of gender! -- posts what they consider to be evidence of your type, in your type-me thread, then they don't want profuse apologies, they would rather set their feelings aside and just talk facts.

It's a thread about his type, not mine :rofl1: ... but yes, exactly. You totally got it!

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP

Am I right in this, [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]? I don't want to speak incorrectly on your behalf.

Either way, if that's what you do to every woman, Il Morto Che Parla, you may need to consider deciding which women will respond well to that, before you try it out on them.

It's a thread about his type, not mine :rofl1: ... but yes, exactly. You totally got it!

I think this is an inaccurate view of INTP's.

First, if you want to set feelings aside you wouldn't start your input by saying "he irritated the heck out of me". :laugh:

Second, xNTP are usually easygoing and if you apologize to them over a minor irritation, normally they will just say "it's fine", precisely in order to put feelings aside and get back to the facts. This is auxiliary/inferior Fe at work, harmony seeking, it is what I do.

The attitude that: you irritate me and I want you to really know that and feel it, rather than just some superficial compromise for the sake of harmony - is more an Fi approach, which I would expect to see in FP's or TJ's.

Just my two cents.:D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this is an inaccurate view of INTP's.

First, if you want to set feelings aside you wouldn't start your input by saying "he irritated the heck out of me". :laugh:

Second, xNTP are usually easygoing and if you apologize to them over a minor irritation, normally they will just say "it's fine", precisely in order to put feelings aside and get back to the facts. This is auxiliary/inferior Fe at work, harmony seeking, it is what I do.

The attitude that: you irritate me and I want you to really know that and feel it, rather than just some superficial compromise for the sake of harmony - is more an Fi approach, which I would expect to see in FP's or TJ's.

Just my two cents.:D

Apparently you don't hang out with enough female INTPs. Right now there's a bitchfest on a different forum about how insulted we all are when some guy tells us that we "look nice/beautiful." Yeah. Surliness abounds.

Besides, I mentioned it once, at the beginning of the thread, and then would be happy to stop discussing it... you're getting more mileage out of my first post than I ever did. (But I'm doing it for the sake of showcasing your type. :smile:)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
234 views and 26 replies all occured in just one day.

Apparently Il Morto Che Parla is a pretty popular person!

It also seems, based on the contingency of the typing opinions presented throughout this thread, that my typing prediction may indeed, at least closely hold true.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
So I did some reading on this (never having really paid attention to Enneagram before), and it seems that Type 7 so/sp would be a contradiction, wouldn't Type 7 usually be sx "dom" (or however is the terminology)...?

I like 7w8 "The Realist" though...has a certain ring to it.:D

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Apparently you don't hang out with enough female INTPs. Right now there's a bitchfest on a different forum about how insulted we all are when some guy tells us that we "look nice/beautiful." Yeah. Surliness abounds.

Maybe, but I think it's different to what I described. surliness in the abstract perhaps, but with INTP's you don't normally get the impression when interacting with them, that they anless it comes to re sensitive...unless it comes to "principles", then they will wage Inferior Fe cyber-war on your ass.:D Which is always a tragicomic sight to behold.

Then again maybe they are all just on the rag:whistling:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe, but I think it's different to what I described. surliness in the abstract perhaps, but with INTP's you don't normally get the impression when interacting with them, that they anless it comes to re sensitive...unless it comes to "principles", then they will wage Inferior Fe cyber-war on your ass.:D Which is always a tragicomic sight to behold.

Then again maybe they are all just on the rag:whistling:

That doesn't explain the other 21 days.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I haven't seen this person around so I wouldn't have the tools necessary to type them.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, I get similar vibes from Il Morto Che Parla as I do from [MENTION=15607]The Great One, who is also ExTP(? right?). But I don't know him all that well. :shrug:

I am supposedly ENTP, but I could be an ENFP. I'm an Ne dom for certain though.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am supposedly ENTP, but I could be an ENFP. I'm an Ne dom for certain though.

I do not think you are ENFP, but I do agree with ENTP. (You could start a thread where you poll people on which of thse 2 types they think you are, if you want more empirical support.)

Also, since I think of you as ENTP, and [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] says you have similar vibes to the user this thread is about, it follows that he may indeed very well be ENTP.

The enneagram and instincts are harder to tell, though I would not be surprised if both of you are 7, even if the wings differ.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
ENTP is winning the vote on a clear 50%. The opposition is divided and weak, with 16% respectively for ESTP, ISTP, and ESFJ. The biggest shock of this election so far is that INTP has not figured, despite being the previously tested type.

Looks like a landslide for ENTP! As of 0145hs Monday 19 November GMT. Not even Tony Blair at his peak managed 50% of the popular vote.

A

A window to the soul

Let's see what the folks on the friends list of [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION] think!

[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] [MENTION=16905]bee91[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=16840]karmacoma[/MENTION] [MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=15978]Typoz[/MENTION]

Do any of you have any thoughts?

I don't know him. He invited me to be friends, but that's about it. My first impression is that he's friendly in a shy way.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I do not think you are ENFP, but I do agree with ENTP. (You could start a thread where you poll people on which of thse 2 types they think you are, if you want more empirical support.)

Also, since I think of you as ENTP, and [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] says you have similar vibes to the user this thread is about, it follows that he may indeed very well be ENTP.

The enneagram and instincts are harder to tell, though I would not be surprised if both of you are 7, even if the wings differ.

I just joined a private enneagram site, and I am discovering my enneatype there. It's very hard to do though because about 80% of the people there have a giant stick up their ass, and you get about 4 or 5 people argue about your post for each post you make. Right now, I'm leaning towards 6w7 as opposed to 7w6. Though I am leaning more towards ENTP as opposed to ENFP.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I just joined a private enneagram site, and I am discovering my enneatype there. It's very hard to do though because about 80% of the people there have a giant stick up their ass, and you get about 4 or 5 people argue about your post for each post you make. Right now, I'm leaning towards 6w7 as opposed to 7w6. Though I am leaning more towards ENTP as opposed to ENFP.

Hijacking a thread to talk about yourself...yes, you are the same type as me.:D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems the popular vote is a contest between ENTP and ESTP though Il Morto identifies as xNTP and even said that the Great One is the same type so the closest compromise we can come to is indeed ENTP just like I predicted! Now we just need to verify or revise that 7w8 so/sp prediction I made.