• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ISFP or an INFP?

OdangoHead

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm allready certain that I'm a very strong introvert, feeler and perciever, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out whether I'm a sensor or intuitive. I'm often spacing out, but I tend to think of shows I watch, music I heard, things my friends say, etc. Complex abstract theories tend to confuse me. I also have trouble observing what's around me. I tend to miss out on details and stuff. I like coming up with crazy ideas about how all fictional worlds are alternate universes, but most theories with a lot of philosophy behind them confuse me. I also really like animals and nature and my favorite hobby is drawing. I want to be an art teacher when I grow up. Is there anything that will help me decide if I'm an S or an N?

Standuble

Probably an N. You could try to identify your tertiary function as that can often be helpful (its supposedly more comfortable to use than your second one.) See if you identify with Si or Ni more.