• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type through my writings..

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
That sounds like a description of ENTP you copied out of a book. :)

I bolded the things that described me. It sounds like a lot of E/I differences. I didn't like conflict and wanted autonomy, so I took pains to follow the rules... but inside I don't really care about rules as rules and I will break ones that make the sense to break, if it doesn't cause a big mess. I usually didn't enjoy actual tinkering as much as figuring out things in my head.

I love to explore, though. Drop me in a new place and I want to figure out where everything is and possibly discover something that no one else has found yet.

Verry eeeenteresting. :yes:

NT's aren't really respectful of rules/conventions, and operate moreso on principals and guidelines. It's kind of an innate N thing to be curious and speculative too.

I think I still bounce back between INTJ and ENTX, depending on how much coffee I've had, and how many people I've been around. After reviewing a cognitive processes test, it was a very close tie between ENTP, INTJ, and ENTJ(in that order). Perhaps I should just leave it at that.
:D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ is a likelihood
however, by using the " do not enter " signs as landmarks,
and considering your avatar and how it is from the past
I'd say you have tertiary Si.

INTP

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ is a likelihood
however, by using the " do not enter " signs as landmarks,
and considering your avatar and how it is from the past
I'd say you have tertiary Si.

Um... those are what I'd call "unrelated signifiers."

Sort of like trying to saying that someone is lying if their eyes flick to the left when they speak.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
You don't even have to read what he says. You know that's what he is because of how long it is.

Meh, ENTJ is possible, but I doubt it. I was doing this online brain workout/iq test with my ENTJ dad, and he seemed to approach most of the problems logically or trying to figure them systemically with math(T), where I would tend to take a more abstract approach(N).

To AvereX:
How are either of those indicative of a Si? Using signs as landmarks? I said that more to express I don't give a damn about boundaries if they get in my way, and I'll exploit their own boundary materials to assist me. I chose this avatar because eye patches and handlebar mustaches are a bitchin' fashion statement. ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
because i read a description I recall reading a subscription of Si that went like so

"There can be a oneness with ageless customs......."

pitiful argument, i know

so.......
since one's dominant function is how they see things,
and one's auxiliary is what one decides with
the following statements of your's makes me think you are an INTP

Sling said:
I chose this avatar because eye patches and handlebar mustaches are a bitchin' fashion statement. "

An INTP's aux. function is Ne
Ne interprets objective and observable data for the meaning
it infers
an Ni dom foresee's

Ex. of Ne
" a red tie is a power tie "

by you recording the "signs as landmarks"
i tallied it up as a part of the process, but not paramount--Si

"I said that more to express I don't give a damn about boundaries if they get in my way, and I'll exploit their own boundary materials to assist me. "
Ne

does that even seem valid ?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um... those are what I'd call "unrelated signifiers."

Sort of like trying to saying that someone is lying if their eyes flick to the left when they speak.

Really ?
I'd beg to differ
a " tell " in poker is a well established leverage point to win.
and so is a bluff

i am admittedly obsessed with semiotics
whatever this means to you

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really ?
I'd beg to differ
a " tell " in poker is a well established leverage point to win.
and so is a bluff

i am admittedly obsessed with semiotics
whatever this means to you

Nothing yet, of course.
I have no context for those signals. ;)

And that's rather what I mean. I can't assign valid meaning to the few signals you've denoted here unless I have a decent and fuller context in which to place them.

That's the problem with high-stakes poker as well. The same "tells' mean different things from different people in different contexts -- it's NOT "one size fits all."

XNTJ!
That's too obvious for an XNTP to mention.

Maybe he was just being an obnoxious NTP and trying to stir up trouble by stating the obvious. ;)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You're probably NTP simply because of the way you organize your paragraphs.

TJs of all stripes pay attention to proper paragraphing and punctuation. Your paragraphs aren't organized in the standard way -- as in, starting a new one whenever somebody knew begins to speak.

The way Te works is that it seeks to organize what's external into a way that makes sense and would make sense to others. Because of this, a TJ would make sure to paragraph and punctuate in the standard way. A TP would definitely not care as much if they were writing fiction and would be more looking for internal accuracy.

Although, this could all be made moot if English is not your first language.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
You're probably NTP simply because of the way you organize your paragraphs.

TJs of all stripes pay attention to proper paragraphing and punctuation. Your paragraphs aren't organized in the standard way -- as in, starting a new one whenever somebody knew begins to speak.

The way Te works is that it seeks to organize what's external into a way that makes sense and would make sense to others. Because of this, a TJ would make sure to paragraph and punctuate in the standard way. A TP would definitely not care as much if they were writing fiction and would be more looking for internal accuracy.

Although, this could all be made moot if English is not your first language.

So you're just looking at the way Im grouping my paragraphs? What about the other formatting/punctuation aspects, or the story content itself?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So you're just looking at the way Im grouping my paragraphs? What about the other formatting/punctuation aspects, or the story content itself?

Also the fact that sometimes you put your punctuation outside your quotations and sometimes within. There are some very odd British rules with that, but because of your spelling and that you're using the CIA in this story, I'm guessing that you weren't trying to use proper British punctuation.

The story content itself, TL;DR. I did read a bit and the content didn't exactly jump out at me as any particular type, except probably a T. Also, the fact that it was sort of jumpy made me think P. After a little I couldn't understand what was going on. Then again, I'm a little slow.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
Also the fact that sometimes you put your punctuation outside your quotations and sometimes within. There are some very odd British rules with that, but because of your spelling and that you're using the CIA in this story, I'm guessing that you weren't trying to use proper British punctuation.

The story content itself, TL;DR. I did read a bit and the content didn't exactly jump out at me as any particular type, except probably a T. Also, the fact that it was sort of jumpy made me think P. After a little I couldn't understand what was going on. Then again, I'm a little slow.

The story plot isn't exactly linear, nor is it complete. I didn't proofread the small grammatical things or run a spell check either.