• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type FireShield (Enneagram)

What's my Enneagram Type and Instinctual Variant Stacking?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• sx/sp

• sx/so

• so/sp

• so/sx

• Total voters

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm curious as to what others think my enneagram type is, and my instinctual variant stacking. In general, I'd say I relate mostly to 1 and 4, then 5 and 8, then 3 and 6, and not at all to 2, 7, and 9. As for instinctual variants, I really can't relate to any.

So, please vote based on what you think my enneagram type and instinctual variant stacking is, based on what you have read of my posts (I will not answer any general questions in the opening post, but if you have any questions for clarification, please ask and I will answer). Pleases note that I will not change my type based on what others think I am, I'm just curious what you think.

Please vote for one enneagram type and one instinctual variant stacking, and feel free to specify the wing and/or tritype in the thread.

Here is a link to a thread to vote on my MBTI type:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-mbti-type/59444-type-fireshield.html

G

Glycerine

If your original thread is any indication, you are very likely a head type... probably 5w6...you seem very driven by anxiety and security. Sp? Albeit, a fairly insecure 5w6, at that.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol, I just realized that the question in the thread says MBTI type rather than enneagram type. Can a mod change it to "What's my Enneagram Type and Instinctual Variant Stacking?"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you're way too stubborn to be a 5. 1w9 works quite well.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bump. And can a mod fix what I mentioned in my previous post (the question asked in the poll)?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
So, please vote based on what you think my enneagram type and instinctual variant stacking is, based on what you have read of my posts (I will not answer any general questions in the opening post, but if you have any questions for clarification, please ask and I will answer). Pleases note that I will not change my type based on what others think I am, I'm just curious what you think.

Soooo....you want people to tell you what they think your type is but only of you agree with it and only if they don't ask any frivolous questions?

Paranoid, phobic, fearful 6

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Soooo....you want people to tell you what they think your type is but only of you agree with it and only if they don't ask any frivolous questions?

Paranoid, phobic, fearful 6

No, people can tell me what they think regardless of what it is, I'm just not going to change what I think based on what others think. And no, I simply meant that I wasn't going to answer any of those stereotypical questions that people tend to answer in opening posts of "type me" threads because the answers are almost always given to try to get people to think they're the type that they want to be, but if anyone has any specific questions to help them be able to decide what type I am, I'd gladly answer them.

Starry

I've said this to you before but will say it again here so you can have all the info in one place.

I think you are kind of an obvious 1w9...although I've read some stuff that suggests your wing doesn't really kick-in much until around the age you are now which may (or may not idk) be why you don't really identify with e9 at this point in time.

I think it's e1 that makes you seem like an ISTJ...and e1 that causes you to identify so strongly with e4 (e4 is the stress point for e1) <--- 'cause other than that...I just don't see it.

Instinctual variant + you = hard to determine. Originally, I thought probably sp/so with how unbelievably-preoccupied you are with your 'reputation'...but wonder if some of that isn't just the nature of e1 (or maybe e3 in your tritype)...and you really are sp/sx. You do seem to express the same brand of 'conflicted' that many individuals do when they are fairly equal in sp & sx. but in the end I really have no idea.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've said this to you before but will say it again here so you can have all the info in one place.

I think you are kind of an obvious 1w9...although I've read some stuff that suggests your wing doesn't really kick-in much until around the age you are now which may (or may not idk) be why you don't really identify with e9 at this point in time.

I think it's e1 that makes you seem like an ISTJ...and e1 that causes you to identify so strongly with e4 (e4 is the stress point for e1) <--- 'cause other than that...I just don't see it.

Instinctual variant + you = hard to determine. Originally, I thought probably sp/so with how unbelievably-preoccupied you are with your 'reputation'...but wonder if some of that isn't just the nature of e1 (or maybe e3 in your tritype)...and you really are sp/sx. You do seem to express the same brand of 'conflicted' that many individuals do when they are fairly equal in sp & sx. but in the end I really have no idea.

Yes, I know. The reason why I created this poll (and the MBTI one) was not because I'm confused about what type I am, but because I'm interested in seeing what others think I am (that's why the polls are public).

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted sp/sx but I could see you either as either a 1 or a 6

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I voted sp/sx but I could see you either as either a 1 or a 6

Hm, I've never really seen myself as a 6, but I suppose I can see why other people might see me that way (though I think I should say that I probably wouldn't seem that way if I didn't have social anxiety disorder).