• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type FireShield

What is my MBTI Type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please say in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Perhaps I should make this when I'm not feeling so tired so I'd be able to put more thought into it, but I'd rather make it now.

So: What is my MBTI type? For every MBTI and cognitive function test that I've taken, I've gotten INTJ as the result, and it's the type that I identify the most with. However, while others on the forum have also agreed that I am an INTJ, others have said that I seem more like an INTP or ISTJ, and that I'm an INFP was suggested once.

I'm curious as to what others think I am, based on what you have read of my posts (I'm not going to answer any general questions in the opening post, but if you do have questions for clarification, ask and I will answer). Please note that I will not change my type based on what others think I am, but I am simply curious to see how others type me.

Here is a link to a thread to vote on my enneagram type:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-enneagram-type/59445-type-fireshield-enneagram.html

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're so intj it hurts my man

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Introverted Thinking and Judging seems obvious. :)

Now to determine S Vs. N, I will need to ask a philosophical question, that being, "Why is there something rather than nothing?", and if needed, you can also build on top of that question, or even question me! ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: ^see my avatar.

I SEE YOU MASTURBATING.
tumblr_lkqqfq5cVt1qg553yo1_400_thumb.jpg