• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask me anything

TheNewGuy

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't attempt to type me before there's a good amount of posts, so you wouldn't influence the opinion of others.

So go ahead, ask me anything and I'll answer honesty!

TheNewGuy

Are you Typoz/Ricin/Silence/Chimerical?

Nope.

Am I paranoid?

Ask the older members.

W

WALMART

What do you like least about ESFP's?

Is funding into a space program a waste of resources?

How do you feel about heavy Si users?

TheNewGuy

What do you like least about ESFP's?

Experience with two ESFPs: They are too fun-oriented. They seldom can be serious. They dislike theory. They are too optimistic in the form of not caring about things. Their motto is "have fun, die young." They dislike people who are opposite of that.

Is funding into a space program a waste of resources?

At the moment, yes. The economy is a piece of shit and the money should be invested in more important things. In a different time, when the economy is back up again, it's not.

How do you feel about heavy Si users?

Si as in tying everything to experience? I see it as closedmindedness. In my experience, heavy Si users ignore the facts and rely solely on experience. I don't know any current generation Si users.

W

WALMART

Did you google narwhal bacon, or attempt to discover what it could be/mean?

What is your favorite hobby and why?

TheNewGuy

Did you google narwhal bacon, or attempt to discover what it could be/mean?

I wanted to to answer the question, but to be honest, I'm not going to Google things to answer any questions. I have googled it now because I became a bit more curious what it is. I saw a robot image but I didn't investigate any further because I have no interest in memes or anything related to them, which is what it is, I assume.

What is your favorite hobby and why?

Using the computer for whatever reason: gaming, programming, photoshopping, editing gaming videos, designing sites, writing articles, using forums, chatting, reading articles, watching movies and TV shows, listening to music, you name it.

Because I can't afford to do anything else and because I can do a lot of different things with it.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
That's a wild presumption, considering that there are numerous "ask an XXXX anything" threads on Typology Central.
Not really. "Ask an X" and "Ask an X anything" are formatted a bit differently. Plus, you did say we could ask you anything. I didn't assume you were a Redditor, I wanted to find out.

Okay here are some more questions.

How far did you go with your education?
If you are currently still in school, what do you plan to be?
What do you do currently for a living?
Why did you join this site?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Si as in tying everything to experience? I see it as closedmindedness. In my experience, heavy Si users ignore the facts and rely solely on experience. I don't know any current generation Si users.

In my experience

my experience

:D

TheNewGuy

Not really. "Ask an X" and "Ask an X anything" are formatted a bit differently. Plus, you did say we could ask you anything. I didn't assume you were a Redditor, I wanted to find out.

Then ask it instead of presuming and expecting me to give an answer to a statement as if it was a question.

Okay here are some more questions.

How far did you go with your education?

High-school.

If you are currently still in school, what do you plan to be?

I'm not in school.

What do you do currently for a living?

Nothing. Parents pay for food and taxes as I own the house. It's an, to them unconscious, exchange. In the meantime, I'm looking for a job.

Why did you join this site?

To find out my type. Later I'm likely to indulge discussions in other sections.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Then ask it instead of presuming and expecting me to give an answer to a statement as if it was a question.
??? I didn't presume and I did ask a question. You would be able to answer the question if you used Reddit. I'm not sure what the big deal was. It's all in good fun. :shrug:

Now then...

What was your favorite subject in school and why?
What type of job are you looking for?
Are you trying to pursue a job that relates to your interests or are you just looking to take any that will allow you to provide for yourself?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It's one thing making an opinion that can change based on your future acquaintances, but it's another to make decisions based on what's happened 20 years ago and be reluctant to change.

Is that an objective criteria for all Si types or just the ones you know?

TheNewGuy

What was your favorite subject in school and why?

I hated all subjects, the teachers were incredibly boring and the things that were thought in subjects like Physics and Biology and Chemistry were outdated by decades. If I have to choose, it's gotta be IT, which was also outdated by the way.

Because I could still do better than my classmates, even though I didn't spend a second learning it. It felt pretty bad when I failed though, but I know that I felt overly-confident and I was aware of it at the time. I still was the best in the class for 2.5/4 years.

What type of job are you looking for?

I have to be realistic with the requirements. Every job I've applied so far requires college degree, but some people get in anyway. Due to those circumstances, IT Engineering, which means installing software, drivers and OS, setting up new PCs and configuring them. Should give me at least half a day at my laptop.

Note that if the IT market would be better here, I would've been self-employed IT engineer and by now I would've been a CEO.

Are you trying to pursue a job that relates to your interests or are you just looking to take any that will allow you to provide for yourself?

A job that relates to my interests, even though I could go for a better paying but much harder, menial, physically-dangerous job that would pay more anytime.