• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm still not sure of my type but I think I'm an ENTJ.

Nicki

Retired
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.16
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||| 10.79
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.62
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||| 4.31
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||| 1.515
Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||| 0.79
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) || -1.16
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || -2.43

I've been unhealthy for half of my life btw. Ask me anything you want, guys, about my daily life, goals, whatever.

Last edited:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You can't be. ENTJs are never unsure of anything.

Nicki

Retired
Smells like INFP.

How do INFPs smell? I'm no introvert. I actually get this kind of high from being around people. I'm the kind of person who starts shouting after a while if a conversation with a group of people's really good.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like pussy.
I'm the kind of person who starts shouting after a while if a conversation with a group of people's really good.
You must be fun at a party.

Nicki

Retired
Like pussy.

You must be fun at a party.

I knew it. Although I think I should be offended. Of course. I'm the person singing on a tabletop with a lampshade on my head. But it's interesting at school...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In what way are you unhealthy?

What are your aspirations?

Nicki

Retired
In what way are you unhealthy?

What are your aspirations?

I doubt I'm unhealthy now but I was emotionally unhealthy from the ages of 8 to 14. To be as close to my ideal of perfection as I can be and to become a fashion designer/entrepreneur.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I doubt I'm unhealthy now but I was emotionally unhealthy from the ages of 8 to 14. To be as close to my ideal of perfection as I can be and to become a fashion designer/entrepreneur.

Aww, you're a wean.

Don't worry about MBTI, it's a pile of pants.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then stick with ENTJ till you find one you like better.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've offered virtual cookies though...

^^ HA HA

I remember when you first were questioning what type you were...we agreed you were definately and E and had a lot of Te going on...I am not sure about that whole thing on "ENTJ's never being unsure " lol...I'm unsure a lot...I'm also nice...you seem nicer though...that's why I thought you were an ENFP ...they're nice and playfully funny...like saying you have cookies....I'm personally not that creative to entice people with cookies...I kinda say to myself " if people don't post something...whateves..." My indecision comes from being an enneagram 6...and it's NOT the counterphobic type...and that also acounts for a lot of the other exceptions I have when it comes to being an ENTJ...

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
can I ask what test you took? I actually wanna know what it says when I take it lol :happy2: ....and I want a cookie...:mad:

Nicki

Retired
^^ HA HA

I remember when you first were questioning what type you were...we agreed you were definately and E and had a lot of Te going on...I am not sure about that whole thing on "ENTJ's never being unsure " lol...I'm unsure a lot...I'm also nice...you seem nicer though...that's why I thought you were an ENFP ...they're nice and playfully funny...like saying you have cookies....I'm personally not that creative to entice people with cookies...I kinda say to myself " if people don't post something...whateves..." My indecision comes from being an enneagram 6...and it's NOT the counterphobic type...and that also acounts for a lot of the other exceptions I have when it comes to being an ENTJ...

I'm flattered. Thank you, thank you. I'm too creative for the regular white socks I have on right now. I need to wear those striped colorful ones to really feel in my zone. How's it like being a 6? I never really understood that Enneagram type.

Nicki

Retired
can I ask what test you took? I actually wanna know what it says when I take it lol :happy2: ....and I want a cookie...:mad:

http://www.cognitivequiz.com/ It's the one on Personality Cafe. I'm going to give you the ones with chocolate chips because those are everyone' favorites disregarding people who need to get their taste buds checked.

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg