• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can we finally figure out what type I am?

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
Giving this much though I have reached the same conclusion of ISTJ as a lot of the people here and I have good reasons for it. Most of the things I do follow a very clear ISTJ pattern. Encoding and image resampling is an Si-Ne loop where I take present information and compare it to past data and then generate new possible ideas. The way I structure this data is very efficient and organized and I have an appreciation for facts and logical concepts. I have an appreciation for theories (such as the sampling theorem) but only if it has a practical application. I am a J type because I do not operate well unless I have a clearly defined structure to my activities, this can be seen in my diet where if I don't plan my meals I make horrible decisions.

I am more sure of my type now than I've ever been at this point so I feel a sense of relaxation.