• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Possible types based on Wisdom of the Enneagram tests

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
I took all of the tests in The Wisdom of the Enneagram and I've compiled my results.

Heart 171

2 59
3 53
4 59​

Possible combinations likelihoods : 2w3 - 112 | 4w5 - 115

Head 170

5 56
6 58
7 56​

Possible combination likelihoods : 6w5 - 114, 6w7 - 114

Gut 132

8 39
9 57
1 36​

Possible combination likelihoods : 9w8 - 96

I'm trying to take the mathematical approach as most other methods don't seem to work as well for me. I'd appreciate any input.

marckos

since looks like almost nobody hang around enneagram forum I would give my 2 cents

I would like to first know.....how you act when you are angry and when you are in love?

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
[MENTION=16001]marckos[/MENTION]

When I'm angry I'm likely to be argumentative and violent, making personal attacks on character and the like. If it's particularly emotional it usually ends with me crying.

When I'm in love I'm likely to shower the person with affection and give them reassurances of how much I love them either by telling them or by giving them gifts. I have a habit of falling in love with the emotionally unstable or people who clearly have no interest in me or even have told me they're not interested.

marckos

Actually the ennaegram in your firm is very possible...can definetly see the 2w3 and the 9w8..the sx instinc is vey obvious the only thing thats missing is the head fix and second instinct but...yeah....that enneagram sound pretty right.

G

garbage

Looks like you've got some serious dual wingin' going on and that the 'gut types' are those that you relate to the least. That's all I can tell.

Also, is this test available online anywhere? :happy2:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
mbti correlations and your self-description makes me think SFJ, but you should know better.

anyway, where is this test at?

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
mbti correlations and your self-description maks me think SFJ, but who knows.

anyway, where is this test at?

It's in the book The Wisdom of the Enneagram, you can find it on Amazon.

pmcj

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Online test

It's in the book The Wisdom of the Enneagram, you can find it on Amazon.

Sorry if it is a very basic info, but I am a novice here:
Is there an online test for Enneagram?

Just found a lot.. not a deep analysis, but still a begining

Thank you!

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
There will always be hope, we need to build up one another