• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you help me with this?

marckos

Good *insert your time here*, I had some doubts about my enneagram type so I would like to know if you could help my with this, anything is really apreciate, thank you.

What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Having doubts with my head and gut fixes, since I present characteristics of differents types

What do you yearn for in life? Why?:unsure:
I live for life itself, life is an experience that happens only once, so I brace myself and take whatever it takes to continue, my goals can change time to time.

Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When Im in peace, when I finish what I started, when I do the right thing, when I succeed, when people respect me, when music reach my soul.:wubbie:

What makes you feel inferior?
people who is more capable in anything I like or have better skills, when people dont take me seriously when Im incompetent in something I really want to succeed.

What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Prons and cons, my values, what I think is the better solution.

Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When im playing videogames, when I connect intellectualy and emotionally with anyome,when "that part" of my soul is touched"(the deepers feelings are activate):wink:.

When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Theorize, when I want to understand something I have to analyze, retreat into my mind, you can explain everything and It would be forgotten but when Im in my mind its like everything make sense, now, to practice.

How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Im pretty messy but I almost always met the deadline.

How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the idea, doesn’t matter who say it, It would be analyze and if doesn’t make sense or is stupid or are better solutions I discarded it

You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Making sure they are not killing each other’s but at the same time been myself

Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I prefer one-on.one discussions by more

Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
First Im going to analyze the situation, then I would take action, but if the situation is critical I would jump right away.

It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Stay in home and surf in the internet.

How do you act when you're stressed out?
Bossy and scatterd brain, fastidious.

What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Hypocrisy, lack of integrity, aggressiveness, passive behavior, falseness, dishonesty, rebellious, stupidity, uncompromising, impulsive-aggresive people, materialistic people, bitc**es, indecisive people, people who dont know their self or at least what they want, people who make fun of other people feelings, extremely emotional people and invasive people.

Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
typology. :)

What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Other people problems or life, “macho life style ( cars, womens,sports..etc)”.

How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
An asshole, intelligent, bossy, weird, cynics, perfectionist, easygoing but assertive, brutally honest.

You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Surf in the internet, listen to music, sleep.

Silveresque

I'm seeing 1 and 5 in you, but this is not a lot to go off of. For the heart fix, maybe 3.