• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me figure out my heart fix

What is senza's heart fix?

• 3w4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4w3

• Other (please explain below)

• Total voters

My primary type is 9w1 and my head fix is 5w4. It's the image type that I'm still unsure about, and I'd like to figure it out. I'm currently considering 4w5 and 3w4 although I'm happy to entertain other suggestions as well, provided they make sense.

Behaviorally, I fit 4w5 descriptions much better than I do 3w4 descriptions. I would also say that I'm envious rather than vain, and I find it embarrassing to parade my successes. On the other hand, I think I'd probably rather be successful than special if I had to choose, and I absolutely hate being considered incompetent.

What do you guys think? Vote and explain your choices please!

And yes, this is my semiannual bid for attention.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well, considering the fact that I know jack-shit about you, that would be very difficult. Would you like to tell us more about you?

Well, considering the fact that I know jack-shit about you, that would be very difficult. Would you like to tell us more about you?

:shrug:

I don't like talking about myself until I know what information will be pertinent to other people, but okay, I'll give this a shot. Female, mid-twenties, fresh out of grad school, looking for work, in a relationship. I like reading and internets and food and some people, and I'll answer specific questions if you have any.

Burger King

Wanting to be successful and wanting to be unique are not good indicators of a 3 or 4 core/fix. The heart triad is concerned with self-image so how you view yourself, your identity, how you want others to see you, how it manifests, are things to keep in mind.

I don't like talking about myself until I know what information will be pertinent to other people, but okay, I'll give this a shot. Female, mid-twenties, fresh out of grad school, looking for work, in a relationship. I like reading and internets and food and some people, and I'll answer specific questions if you have any.

Although there isn't much to go by yet, going by this quote alone, I see a 3 fix in you senza.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
:shrug:

This sucks. I can't do anything with this information. Would you like me to provide you with an enneagram type form?

Wanting to be successful and wanting to be unique are not good indicators of a 3 or 4 core/fix. The heart triad is concerned with self-image so how you view yourself, your identity, how you want others to see you, how it manifests, are things to keep in mind.

Although there isn't much to go by yet, going by this quote alone, I see a 3 fix in you senza.

I dunno. As long as people don't think I'm a malicious person, they're entitled to their opinions. I guess I would be unhappy if they thought I was stupid or incompetent or boring but I'm not everyone's cup of tea, nor do I want to be.

This sucks. I can't do anything with this information. Would you like me to provide you with an enneagram type form?

I can fill out an enneagram type form if you can do anything with the information, although it'll probably indicate my primary type 9w1 more than anything else.

Burger King

I dunno. As long as people don't think I'm a malicious person, they're entitled to their opinions. I guess I would be unhappy if they thought I was stupid or incompetent or boring but I'm not everyone's cup of tea, nor do I want to be.

I think everyone naturally wants to be liked. The image games of the heart triad is a bit different than that. If you actually do a questionaire, you should highlight e3/e4 stuff that you relate to (aside from OP stuff).

Last edited:

More opinions, please and thanks. I could do a questionnaire, but I have to find one first.

Silveresque

[MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION]

How do you see yourself? How do you want others to see you? Are you more concerned with being and understanding your true self and your emotions, or with being a role model and building a positive successful image for others to see?

[MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION]

How do you see yourself? How do you want others to see you? Are you more concerned with being and understanding your true self and your emotions, or with being a role model and building a positive successful image for others to see?

Both and neither. I prefer to be perceived as intelligent, successful and independent in general, but it's also important that people who are close to me understand how I feel even when I can't fully express it. :dry:

Silveresque

Both and neither. I prefer to be perceived as intelligent, successful and independent in general, but it's also important that people who are close to me understand how I feel even when I can't fully express it. :dry:

That's not really what I meant by "being and understanding your true self and emotions", and that's not indicative of type. Nobody wants their feelings misunderstood. Now the problem is, how do I explain what I did mean....

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say 4w5, strictly by process of elimination

Burger King

Image ambivalence is a 3 fix thing in my opinion. In my mind I envision image orientation of 2 as clockwise, 3 as ambivalent, and 4 as counter-clockwise. This is a difficult thing to explain. There are people on this forum whom have a 4 fix from what I've observed, though I don't know if I want to draw attention to them...seems awkward.