• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For those of you who still think I'm a 3w4

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
watch mutha fuckaz! :laugh:

[MENTION=14498]Cloud of Thunder[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16164]Wolfie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7063]SilkRoad[/MENTION]
I'm not trying to disprove you. actually, I'd like to hear your thoughts

and some other cool peeps
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16557]Grublet[/MENTION]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Well Elfboy is no doubt Narcissistic though I don't know if he would rather be praised as a Hero or as a Glorious Strategist. If hero then he is 7w6. If glorious strategist then he is 3w4.

wtf my own personality probably isn't even right so idk but I just thought that video has funny parallels with the whole Narcissistic thing!

LEGERdeMAIN

watch mutha fuckaz! :laugh:

[MENTION=14498]Cloud of Thunder[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16164]Wolfie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7063]SilkRoad[/MENTION]
I'm not trying to disprove you. actually, I'd like to hear your thoughts

and some other cool peeps
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16557]Grublet[/MENTION]

If you spend another year doing this, you'll have only wasted another year. Cheers!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you spend another year doing this, you'll have only wasted another year. Cheers!

as long as I get all my school/job work done, it doesn't bother me if I waste the rest of my time :laugh:

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why do you think you may be a 3w4?

G

Ginkgo

So is this thread just for shits and giggles or do you want to manufacture an identity?

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't know you ever typed yourself as a 3w4

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
honestly, I just made the video to be an attention whore. :laugh:

Says it all. ;) I'm not sure what type you are. I think both 3w4 and 7w8 are possible. :D

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
My main reasoning for you being a 3w4 is that it seems like you've recently been getting acquainted with your emotions instead of repressing or putting them off. Allowing yourself to be vulnerable (on a YouTube video, no less) is a big step toward integration for 3's.

That said, you definitely have 7w6 as a head fix.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a likeness

5953.jpg

Liam Gallagher: 7w8 Sp/Sx.

Burger King

An e3 measures, moderates, and adapts their behavior. They have a more controlled image, especially the 3w4. Elfboy just kind of throw his thoughts out there and doesn't even hesitate. If Elfboy is a 3, then it's 3w2 not 3w4, though I doubt 3-core completely. Type 7 sounds right. Looks like your just messin' round.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Hmm, that's a toughie.

The need for predictability and the judgmentality towards others who "don't have class" sort of points to 3, but the overall description inches toward 7. Maybe I'm just not acquainted with Sp-dom 7s. :thinking:

Both 3 and 7 are "actively seeking" types, but their orientation is different: 3s get their eyes on the prize and dissociate from their feelings in order to fit their self-image (heart triad); 7s focus on their positivity in order to avoid feelings of pain and pessimism (head triad). Food for thought.

Also, for some reason, I looked at you and wondered why you decided to cosplay as Neville Longbottom. :biggrin:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, that's a toughie.
The need for predictability and the judgmentality towards others who "don't have class" sort of points to 3, but the overall description inches toward 7. Maybe I'm just not acquainted with Sp-dom 7s. :thinking:
we Sp dom 7s are a weird bunch lol

Both 3 and 7 are "actively seeking" types, but their orientation is different: 3s get their eyes on the prize and dissociate from their feelings in order to fit their self-image (heart triad); 7s focus on their positivity in order to avoid feelings of pain and pessimism (head triad). Food for thought.
I don't relate to either of these

Also, for some reason, I looked at you and wondered why you decided to cosplay as Neville Longbottom. :biggrin:
lolz at your unintentional insult :D