• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you type me?

What type do you think I am?

• ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• INFP

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ENFP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISTj

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
I was trying to test out making a poll, which is why the title of this thread is fdg. I just type some random letters and then accidently hit enter.

Anyways, I was wondering what type I seem like.

It's hard to describe myself but I'll try to do my best. I've noticed though that writing about myself never seems to get the full picture. It seems like I always end up with a caricature of my personality instead of a real depiction.

If I had to pick some of the more positive qualities to describe myself I would probably say:
Kind-hearted
Takes pride in doing the right thing and doing my best
Takes pride in being someone who can think and understand various aspects of the world
Wants to live a meaningful life
Easy-going/Not-overbearing
Able to enjoy the differences in people
Compassionate, not cruel
Very responsive to positive attention. My spirits can be lifted by one nice compliment or act of kindness.
Love reminiscing about the past and often wish I could go back to it. I get very nostalgic.

If I had to pick some negative qualities they would be:
Paranoid
Anxious and avoidant at times
Doesn't care about people's feelings when I get mad
Prone to being moody and depressed
Flakey when I don't care about someone or something
Too concerned with other people's opinions
Sometimes I try too hard to be different
Not always content with things the way they are

These are some comments from people I know about my personality. I don't necessarily agree with them all but this is how others view me which may be useful to read:

"was very focused as a baby"
"very well behaved as a little kid"
"very easy going"
"seems like you don't think about anything"
"least realistic person ive ever met"
"need to be more aware of your environment"
"awkward and paranoid"
"too quiet, but really nice"
"obnoxious, she thinks she so cool"
"lovely, mellow, and analytical seeming"
"seems like you're always in deep thought"
"care too much about what other people think"
"nice person"
"courageous"
"goody-two-shoes"
"i feel like i'm hanging out with a parent when i'm around you" (thats my little sister talking, lol)
"you're one of those people who listens to other people's problems"

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can edit the thread title for you if you want. I thought you were talking about the forum member FDG at first.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can edit the thread title for you if you want. I thought you were talking about the forum member FDG at first.

That's what I thought, which is why i didn't even bother to read it until now.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK

If you could do that for me, that'd be great. You could change it to "Can you type me?" or something like that.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Def some kind of XXFP (imo), not sure which though from the info given.

How do you view friendships?

How do you learn best? In what kind of environment?

Whats your biggest dream/ambition/desire? Why?

Where do you see yourself in five/ten and twenty years time?

Whats the craziest thought/conversation journey you ever had/went on? Walk us through it, orsomething similar.

And real life stuff...anything wacky there?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh and to actually comment on the thread, my overall expression is some kind of NF, my guess would be INFP. I see a lot of Fi in your answers and you don't sound particularly Se.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
[MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION]

Def some kind of XXFP (imo), not sure which though from the info given.

How do you view friendships?
I view friendships as a bonding between two people who understand eachother. A good friend would be someone who enjoys who you are without expecting you to behave or think a certain way. You'll just click and it'll be natural. A good friendship won't really have to be forced. A good friend won't be happy with leaving you stranded. They'll feel for you and have your best interest at heart.

How do you learn best? In what kind of environment?
I learn best when my teacher/professor is relatable and kind. I really love it when I can see myself in the professor. It helps me envision my future success and how the information might help me later on. All of my favorite classes were run by my favorite teachers. I also like having classmates that have the same kind of goals or path that I do. I think better on my own, but sometimes I think interacting and doing groupwork can be a valuable lesson on its own. I prefer small, intimate classes to so that I can really get enmeshed in the class.

On my own, I do a lot of learning by reading. I also watch the discovery channel a lot. I really enjoy discovering all the fascinating things about the world, especially when they are somewhat mindblowing.

I can memorize from the textbook, but the knowledge usually only stays in my head until I'm done with the test that I'm taking. I also don't like taking classes where the atmosphere feels cold or where theres a million students in one class. Lectures are hard for me to sit through unless theres some kind of activity. My mind wanders and I just doodle all over my notes. I actually used to skip class all the time and just stay at home and study because lectures were always completely useless to me unless the professor happened to be extremely personable or engaging.

Whats your biggest dream/ambition/desire? Why?

My biggest desire right now is to have a successful career in the education field. I've wanted to be a teacher all my life, so I'd like to get on that path. I also dream of falling in love and having a partner to experience life with. I really dream of being with somebody who likes me just the way that I am.

Where do you see yourself in five/ten and twenty years time?

In 5 year I hope to be teaching and getting my adult life started. Hopefully I can fall in love or least have some best friends that I'm close enough with that I can travel and do things with. In 10-20 years, I'd hope to be doing the same thing, except I'd like to have kids at some point as well. If I really could have it my way, I'd like to take a road trip all across the country at some point.

Whats the craziest thought/conversation journey you ever had/went on? Walk us through it, orsomething similar.
Hmm...
I've had conversations about what if there were no laws and everyone was just good and didn't do anything bad to eachother?
Will they ever make segways for multiple passengers, like a segway minivan or something?
I also like to think of god as a mad scientist and we are like his science project. I never understood why some religious people don't believe in science stuff and some scientists don't believe in god. Science and spirituality dont cancel eachother out. God is obviously an ENTP inventor who invented science. ;)
To me, the proof that god exists lies in all of the crazy emotions that the world has to offer. For example, the fact that we can experience love, hate, fear, etc. so intensely that we can't even control it shows that there is something out there more powerful than us humans. Music is the same way. Music is so powerful that it effects you whether you want it to or not.

I think of a lot of stuff like that.

And real life stuff...anything wacky there?
Hmm.. probably a lot of wacky stuff. Its hard to think of specific examples of real life wacky stuff.