• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you think I am INFP?

Permabanned
Yes. I also think an overly attached stance at material goods might be causing an impediment to your personal growth and deterring you from fulfilling your True Destiny, for which I selflessly offer the sacrifice of taking your monetary burden. I use paypal, btw. You're welcome. :burns:

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your posts here come across as having a kind of "get the point" brevity and practicality which is something I don't see in most INFPs. Of course, it's entirely possible for your posts to come across that way for reasons that have nothing to do with MBTI type... but thought I'd throw it out there.

(BTW, I don't take PayPal, but I'd be happy to set of a Square account to assist you with your spiritual development.)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, I don't think so. You take less flights of fancy than the INFP's I know, and it seems that Se is a very prominent part of your life.

gromit

likes this
I should have clarified in OP. Do you think I am INFP? Please donate to my research fund.

gromit

likes this
I think I used to be more whimsical and more anguished when I was younger. As I've matured, I think I've chilled out and become more down-to-earth perhaps?

gromit

likes this
Your posts here come across as having a kind of "get the point" brevity and practicality which is something I don't see in most INFPs. Of course, it's entirely possible for your posts to come across that way for reasons that have nothing to do with MBTI type... but thought I'd throw it out there.

(BTW, I don't take PayPal, but I'd be happy to set of a Square account to assist you with your spiritual development.)

Do you think your posts are more practical and get to the point than most INFP?

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think your posts are more practical and get to the point than most INFP?

No... perhaps a bit drier in emotional tone than some INFPs (depending on topic) and often pretty long (which is par for the INFP course).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i think you're a god for not annoying me. infp dunno, maybe do you feeeeel infp?

gromit

likes this
Here I made a new video. Sorry the volume is kind of soft. I feel super awkward on a video camera, so I don't think it's 100% how I truly am, but maybe close enough. My roommate just turned 30 and we are having a party for her that is themed around this article, if you are interested. I still have a few years before then, but it's kind of a nice way to see how far you have come, you know? So I used that article as a framework to talk about how I view myself. It got pretty long though, so I stopped.

Please don't judge, I didn't take a shower yet and usually look slightly less gross (slightly :D)

Feel free to ask more questions.

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

I think you've got the IFP bits right. You sound a bit of a shy one, a bit unsure of herself, and a bit of a performer. I'd have thought you were a classic ISFP. One key thing about an INFP is a great affinity for the written over the spoken word. How do you go in that area?

gromit

likes this
I think you've got the IFP bits right. You sound a bit of a shy one, a bit unsure of herself, and a bit of a performer. I'd have thought you were a classic ISFP. One key thing about an INFP is a great affinity for the written over the spoken word. How do you go in that area?

I probably do come off a bit shy, but I don't really feel intimidated by strangers. I actually like people quite a lot, and I have had friends say that I put people at ease to be themselves and not judge. It is true though, I love to entertain, but weirdly don't like being the center of attention for too long.

Let me think. I like writing fine, but I think probably talking is easier. I have kept a journal since I was like 13 or 14. It used to be more of an emotions dumping ground and chronicle of my life. Now it has turned more into insights and things I am trying to figure out, like half-formed thoughts that are in the process of... developing? In terms of idea exchange, probably conversation is easier, because you (or other person) can ask for clarification and seems there's more context and less reading into things.

Probably this isn't type-related, but I like taking photos of simple pretty things and people:

DSC_0927_sm2.JPG

530057_760380175046_1415399658_n.jpg

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Probably this isn't type-related, but I like taking photos of simple pretty things and people

It MAY not be but don't forget the classic description of the ISFP as the artist. Photography is very much a part of that, especially your own interpretation of it.

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
So far I'm getting that your preference is ISFP but you are well-rounded individual who is understandably unsure of herself. I still think you are an I. The biggest mistake we all make is that Es like people more than do Is. Nothing could be further from the truth. Is are certainly are de-energised by too much people contact but I bet you aren't anywhere near as de-energised by people you care about.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm... i'd prob go with isfp over infp for you gromit.

Far too unappologising for an infp and not nearly enough tangents.

Just a feeling though off very little info. I don't know many isfp's but i'm not getting the infp vibe from you.