• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my Enneagram?!

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you were an 8 gut fix, then you would be a triple reactive (4-6-8), which would push you more along the counterphobic description of a 6. Do you consider yourself more phobic or counterphobic?

Phobic unless you push me, then I seem to become kind of counterphobic.

Also, what I quoted from you sounds like how 1s deal with anger. Sounds to me like you view it as bad - something that conflicts with your inner ideal, so you try to control it.
Haha, not quite. I love anger (I love all strong emotions, actually. *Cough* 4 *Cough*), the problem is that I know what I can do when under its influence. I try to control it because I'm literally afraid I may try to kill someone if I don't. When I was younger I had two memorable experiences which I'd rather not reenact.

There's only so much I can read into from what you told me dude. I probably totally off. If this didn't help, then sorry. I tried.

No problem. I don't know what info can help with determining gut fixes, and I didn't want to supply too much superfluous information, which is why there isn't much to go on. That's also why my OP said feel free to ask questions which may help. Thanks for trying. :)

N

NPcomplete

[MENTION=14786]Tyrinth[/MENTION]

The "inner you" has always reminded me of characters like

Not that you're like him, but you have this "fighter-spirit" thing?

Now what that means, I'm not sure. :thinking:

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14786]Tyrinth[/MENTION]
my opinion is the same as yours.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhh... Meaning what, exactly?

that you are
- INFP
- core 6w5
- 4w5 fixed
- Sp/Sx
and
- either 8w9 or 9w8 fixed (I'm leaning 9w8 fixed because you do not seem anything like an 468 trifixer I've met)