• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Curse me with a type...

Amargith's MBTI?

• ISFP

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Other, specify in thread

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It has been a while so i figured i would have some fun. I always find it interesting to hear other povs so feel free to elaborate on your choice as well :)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enfp fairy wings....best fit for now.:newwink:

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haven't known you very long ... but I have no doubts. You're an ENFP.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:ninja: You have an ENFP-radar, like I do an ENTP-radar?

Totally.

My ex is an ENFP .. my current SO is an ENFP .. my male best friend is an ENFP .. It's the one type I've spent more than half my life with.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Totally.

My ex is an ENFP .. my current SO is an ENFP .. my male best friend is an ENFP .. It's the one type I've spent more than half my life with.

...does that mean, since you think Im ENFP, Im next in your collection :ninja:

My ENTP radar sort of works as.. a warning system, rather than a beacon (I have that with INTJs :D)

I am currently tinkering with it to ehm, adjust that orientation potentially though :thinking:

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...does that mean, since you think Im ENFP, Im next in your collection :ninja:

My ENTP radar sort of works as.. a warning system, rather than a beacon (I have that with INTJs :D)

I am currently tinkering with it to ehm, adjust that orientation potentially though :thinking:

Heh .. well, I seem to be drawn to ENFP's .. and almost vice versa .. some of my best friendships/relationships have been with ENFP's. I'm not sure exactly what my MBTI is .. it's definitely some combination of N Fe and Ti .. just not sure which N and therefore which Fe/Ti order.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know enough about you to vote. Maybe you should post a questionare or reference us to some of your earlier posts. Just based on your avatar and the few posts I have seen you must be some sort of NFP though I don't know for sure.

S

Society

*sniffs amar*
a cup of Ne, 3 table spoons of Fi, 2 tea spoons of crude Te and a pinch of salted Si....

your either an NFP or the worst STJ (in being an STJ) in history.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It has been a while so i figured i would have some fun. I always find it interesting to hear other povs so feel free to elaborate on your choice as well :)

You are type HAWT, BABE, KEWL and AWSM as far as I'm concerned. :hifive:

Fuck MBTI. :newwink:

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Jaguar

Aunt Gertrude is ESTJ. Your posts remind me of Aunt Gertrude. You're definitely ESTJ. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know enough about you to vote. Maybe you should post a questionare or reference us to some of your earlier posts. Just based on your avatar and the few posts I have seen you must be some sort of NFP though I don't know for sure.

Kinda hard...Im a veteran here, been here 4 years so picking stuff becomes a bit...overwhelming :D

*sniffs amar*
a cup of Ne, 3 table spoons of Fi, 2 tea spoons of crude Te and a pinch of salted Si....

your either an NFP or the worst STJ (in being an STJ) in history.

:cry:

You are type HAWT, BABE, KEWL and AWSM as far as I'm concerned. :hifive:

Fuck MBTI. :newwink:

:solidarity:

-Halla74

:smile: Halla, you should make bumperstickers. Seriously, every girl in the world should be able to benefit from the ego boost you can provide a girl!

Aunt Gertrude is ESTJ. Your posts remind me of Aunt Gertrude. You're definitely ESTJ. ;)

I saw you edit and was about to call your ass on not providing motivation. It is still not very impressive, dude :alttongue:

R

Riva

Clearly ENFP or INFP.

'Curse me with a type' would never sound as catchy as 'Curse Curzon with a type'.

Jaguar

I saw you edit and was about to call your ass on not providing motivation. It is still not very impressive, dude :alttongue:

Oh, I beg to differ. The fact that Aunt Gertrude is ESTJ and your posts are like hers is proof positive. I am certain you're not ENFP. I know all!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You've never struck me as anything other than ENFP. Not even INFP really seems as fitting. The Ne is very clear. The only other type I'd consider is ENTP, and you're no ENTP. :newwink:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I decided to vote ENFP, a type I greatly despise except for Elfboy though all the others I have met are great annoyances!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've never struck me as anything other than ENFP. Not even INFP really seems as fitting. The Ne is very clear. The only other type I'd consider is ENTP, and you're no ENTP. :newwink:

ENTP? :shock:

That would certainly be a first :D

I guess it might be true what they say: your dom function is hard to perceive from an outsider pov, as it feels so natural?

I decided to vote ENFP, a type I greatly despise except for Elfboy though all the others I have met are great annoyances!

Kewl, thanks for playing.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP? :shock:

That would certainly be a first :D

Don't get me wrong. ENTP and ENFP look very different. Not saying you come across like an ENTP at all. Only that you are definitely a dominant Ne type, and ENTPs, being the only other dom-Ne, are the only other type that even theoretically makes sense to me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
first jag!!! you're not understanding that people pull all the data together...not just that bit!

and amar totally enfp 4w3 sx/so