• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Difference between 2w3s and 3w2s?

S

SingSmileShine

Okay. So, after a whole lot of soul-searching and research, I've decided that I'm 99.9% positive that I'm either a 2w3 or a 3w2. Trouble is, I identify so strongly with both of them that I'm not quite sure which one suits me more. On the one hand, I feel so happy when I know that I've helped others or that I've been nice to them. I feel the need to be nice and get this rush from being pleasant towards others. On the other hand, though, I'm very goal-oriented and my entire future to me is based on this one long-term goal I have - I will be successful if I achieve it, and I will be a failure if I don't. I'm like that with a lot of things in life, and nothing makes me feel better than achieving a goal - whether it be increasing a note in my vocal range (I'm a singer) or hitting my workout goal (I have an eating disorder, I'm a bit perfectionistic), I get this rush and feel like I can do anything. But I also love helping out others so, so much. And it's stemmed from a genuine desire to be a good person and feel the warm feeling in my heart, not out of need to be needed. I actually don't really like being needed, haha.

So, what's the difference? Thanks so much in advance for any help! :)
And sorry if I sound prideful or egoistical. I do have a bit of a loving-self thing.

S

SingSmileShine

Yeah, I think I might be leaning towards that one. Thanks so much!