• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay so it's me again...

Nicki

Retired
I was thinking of a possible loop which could make my typing difficult. That is very possible.
Because i simply feel in between everything and can't place any function as my inferior one.
It is simply that if i would say now i use Se, Ni, Ti, Fe...i wouldn't know how to make an order of these functions.
Maybe a type myself rigidly as intuitive cuz i deny sensing function.
U see i am not sure...i should check out tertiary loop.
I have been typed initially as INTP and then ENTP by the way.
I have certain preference for Fe in a way of handling people, Fe skills are very good to me.
Ni is smth i correlate to and often i test to strong on introverted functions.
Could be a loop in question. I ad bad experiences with people which made me very suspicious of others. And i have problems really trusting and i often get disappointed in people and it hurts me in a bad way.
If that is my loop we stay with INFJ or ISTP. Hard to say...but i know i see myself a lot in INFJ profile and basically description of young Ni users (INJ description).

Hmm I see. That could be possible though consider ISTP too. How do you act when you're stressed out?

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm I see. That could be possible though consider ISTP too. How do you act when you're stressed out?

Oh hard to say - i am in general very nervous person
Well i don't step away from people, i have a need to talk about my problems which is usually unnatural for me. In the same time i don't wanna say anything so i don't over talk it. But i wanna say it sometimes so people don't think it's them who is the problem, just to know what's going on so they know what they are dealing with when with me.
i solve a lot of stress with physical impulses, it's how i shake it off me. Sexual desire, training.
I have a bad concentration cuz my head is tired from all the problems and i don't know where to turn.
It usually happens because i take too much things on me and start postponing them after. then i have bunch of problems and in teh same time i wanna go forward and i have to usually fix things i screwed up but i wanna do that and new things. It's very obvious to people that i am not happy after a while.
I get extra sensitive and emotional for a bit. Hypochondria sometimes turns up. I often repress negative emotions on my body, hence why i get paranoid and loose weight when stressed.
my boyfriend tells me i look like this:
View attachment 8241

Nicki

Retired
Oh hard to say - i am in general very nervous person
Well i don't step away from people, i have a need to talk about my problems which is usually unnatural for me. In the same time i don't wanna say anything so i don't over talk it. But i wanna say it sometimes so people don't think it's them who is the problem, just to know what's going on so they know what they are dealing with when with me.
i solve a lot of stress with physical impulses, it's how i shake it off me. Sexual desire, training.
I have a bad concentration cuz my head is tired from all the problems and i don't know where to turn.
It usually happens because i take too much things on me and start postponing them after. then i have bunch of problems and in teh same time i wanna go forward and i have to usually fix things i screwed up but i wanna do that and new things. It's very obvious to people that i am not happy after a while.
I get extra sensitive and emotional for a bit. Hypochondria sometimes turns up. I often repress negative emotions on my body, hence why i get paranoid and loose weight when stressed.
my boyfriend tells me i look like this:
View attachment 8241

You're sounding more and more like an ISTP. Could the getting extra sensitive and emotional be inferior Fe? Would you say you're given to emotional outbursts when you get stressed out? Hmm what's your driving force? What do you live for?

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're sounding more and more like an ISTP. Could the getting extra sensitive and emotional be inferior Fe? Would you say you're given to emotional outbursts when you get stressed out? Hmm what's your driving force? What do you live for?

Not outburst...but many things gathered start coming out of me. I start saying things to others. I can give you an example.
Recently i had a bad period cuz i had a lot of exams to resolve and i found a job cuz i needed money to see my fiancee cuz we live in different countries. I got too physically exhausted so i felt stressed and like i need a lot of sleep. So after a while i thought i should maybe tell to others how bad time am i having and to tell him i am putting out a lot more then he thinks. And he was very nice to me about it and i was wrong to start blaming others for my my
misery.
What drives me through life is having someone i care for. Its both motivation and stress but makes me feel fulfilled. Better life is very appealing, smth unique and just mine and smth new for me. New life to create of myown with one person i love by my side. It's what keeps me happy.
Friends make me go step forward as well...people to lI've for.

Nicki

Retired
Not outburst...but many things gathered start coming out of me. I start saying things to others. I can give you an example.
Recently i had a bad period cuz i had a lot of exams to resolve and i found a job cuz i needed money to see my fiancee cuz we live in different countries. I got too physically exhausted so i felt stressed and like i need a lot of sleep. So after a while i thought i should maybe tell to others how bad time am i having and to tell him i am putting out a lot more then he thinks. And he was very nice to me about it and i was wrong to start blaming others for my my
misery.
What drives me through life is having someone i care for. Its both motivation and stress but makes me feel fulfilled. Better life is very appealing, smth unique and just mine and smth new for me. New life to create of myown with one person i love by my side. It's what keeps me happy.
Friends make me go step forward as well...people to lI've for.

Hmm how do your morals work? What's it like being you?

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm how do your morals work? What's it like being you?

Morals...depends on my surroundings. I have standard values of my own which are made according to what is fair for each person individually but also in a matter of a group. I guess i wouldn't use for example honesty as my standard value if i know it will do more hard then good.
I wouldn't necesserily say that i believe strongly in smth but i apply certain principles (don't know if they are logical system or values) and i change them according to people around me.
I like to be flexible which makes me adaptable to most people.

What it's like to be me? Eternal dual probably. I'm a type of a person who can get so confused int heir own head that i can have a fight bith myself. I often debate a lot of things in my head...i think a lot in a sense of thought process. Both personal and impersonal debates in my head are held.
To be me feels like constant question of what my motives are. I often feel like im doing wrong to get things right. Smth like through hell methods to get peace on earth. lol. It's having a mechanical conclusions, usually looking at right and wrong as black and white if i am stricktly looking at morals. But if i don't look at values i am very good in making values less important but the effect better. It's mor eimportant to me as a person to try and make better results rather then do smth i think it's good but hurts everybody else.
I value openess and directness ont he other hand. But i think everybody need to be hear till the end. I always think taht if intentions are good things can be explained and understood if smth wrong is done.
I guess, inthe same time, it's very easy and very hard to fit in when you are me. I communicate well but i can go step forward always to decide to go in deeper relationships. I only choose ti with rare people. And what makes me choose them is recognizing smth i want in a friend in them.
That's i guess about it.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh okay. What do you mean? Hmm I guess whenever I'm experiencing an emotion, I look within myself to figure out why it's happening. The development of Fi really gave me a moral compass that made me stop being violent actually.

DEFINITELY! I try to be consistent at all times. I hate inconsistency in others because it usually leads to hypocrisy. I organize to try to reach an important goal. I do so out of convenience. Well I understand your line of reasoning because something when someone seems a lot like other MBTI types, I usually assume their type is similar. Haha, it really did suck. She usually tried to make eat her food by forbidding me to eat for a day but I'm glad I was, and still am, stubborn as hell, because I snuck food out from the kitchen from time to time. ;D I'm a rebel. I was violent because it would get me the results I wanted most of the time but I guess some of it was suppressed rage. Why, if you don't mind me asking? I agree with you there. :/

Late reply haha.
Well functions don't exactly determine someones moral compass, thats all based on another thing. Fi is just a little over represented in being the "moral freaks", a quick example would be my ISTJ father, he has a much stronger set of morals than me, a presumed Fi dom. Looking within is a pretty broad thing aswell, every introverted function basically does this in some sense.

You are sounding to have more Te tendencies. :) oh, I'm not using the comparison to assume your type exactly, its more so to give a start. Find something resembling and go from there. Honestly though no one can really type you well unless they know you on a more personal level, and so far I haven't seen these type me threads be very effective because the OP gets bombarded with all these inconsistent guesses. I found that your best bet is by researching the functions on their own, then their differences, and then finally how they interact. Taking note of healthy and unhealthy levels. Also, willing to let down any image you have yourself and putting it aside can help. It can be quite a enlightening, and painful process for some. If you are a judging dom, this probably can be even harder to achieve. (Although that is speculation on my part.)

Forbidding to eat for a day, thats abit much for a child. Sneaking food was necessary, doesn't matter if it was against your mother wishes. Rebel to survive lol.
So a mixture of rage and getting results. Sounds like it was a unhealthy habit you got used to then, but that doesn't define you.
Why what? You'll have to be a little more specific haha.

I've not read through any posts yet, so correct me if you've managed to find your type.

Nicki

Retired
Late reply haha.
Well functions don't exactly determine someones moral compass, thats all based on another thing. Fi is just a little over represented in being the "moral freaks", a quick example would be my ISTJ father, he has a much stronger set of morals than me, a presumed Fi dom. Looking within is a pretty broad thing aswell, every introverted function basically does this in some sense.

You are sounding to have more Te tendencies. :) oh, I'm not using the comparison to assume your type exactly, its more so to give a start. Find something resembling and go from there. Honestly though no one can really type you well unless they know you on a more personal level, and so far I haven't seen these type me threads be very effective because the OP gets bombarded with all these inconsistent guesses. I found that your best bet is by researching the functions on their own, then their differences, and then finally how they interact. Taking note of healthy and unhealthy levels. Also, willing to let down any image you have yourself and putting it aside can help. It can be quite a enlightening, and painful process for some. If you are a judging dom, this probably can be even harder to achieve. (Although that is speculation on my part.)

Forbidding to eat for a day, thats abit much for a child. Sneaking food was necessary, doesn't matter if it was against your mother wishes. Rebel to survive lol.
So a mixture of rage and getting results. Sounds like it was a unhealthy habit you got used to then, but that doesn't define you.
Why what? You'll have to be a little more specific haha.

I've not read through any posts yet, so correct me if you've managed to find your type.

Ah I see, how are your interactions like being near opposites? I have an inkling that I'm an ENTJ with well-developed Fi. Do you think it seems possible? I've noticed that and a lot of times, a few posters end up shoving their opinions into the OP's throat. I know I definitely use Te and Fi and I think, at my healthiest, I probably use Te. I have no idea really. I didn't know at that time but it's all seeming a bit too cruel. Haha yeah. Yup, that sums up me at my house. Though at school, with people, I'm much nicer. Oh why'd you feel like you had to be violent? I feel like that in order to get what I want done. I'm not sure but I feel like I'm more of an ENTJ than an ENFP. I feel like I'm more of a J than a P.

Nicki

Retired
Morals...depends on my surroundings. I have standard values of my own which are made according to what is fair for each person individually but also in a matter of a group. I guess i wouldn't use for example honesty as my standard value if i know it will do more hard then good.
I wouldn't necesserily say that i believe strongly in smth but i apply certain principles (don't know if they are logical system or values) and i change them according to people around me.
I like to be flexible which makes me adaptable to most people.

What it's like to be me? Eternal dual probably. I'm a type of a person who can get so confused int heir own head that i can have a fight bith myself. I often debate a lot of things in my head...i think a lot in a sense of thought process. Both personal and impersonal debates in my head are held.
To be me feels like constant question of what my motives are. I often feel like im doing wrong to get things right. Smth like through hell methods to get peace on earth. lol. It's having a mechanical conclusions, usually looking at right and wrong as black and white if i am stricktly looking at morals. But if i don't look at values i am very good in making values less important but the effect better. It's mor eimportant to me as a person to try and make better results rather then do smth i think it's good but hurts everybody else.
I value openess and directness ont he other hand. But i think everybody need to be hear till the end. I always think taht if intentions are good things can be explained and understood if smth wrong is done.
I guess, inthe same time, it's very easy and very hard to fit in when you are me. I communicate well but i can go step forward always to decide to go in deeper relationships. I only choose ti with rare people. And what makes me choose them is recognizing smth i want in a friend in them.
That's i guess about it.

That sounds Fe. Hmm I'm sure you're an ISTP by now. You're flexible, adaptable, and you care about being fair. You value directness, I think most xSTPs value that too.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds Fe. Hmm I'm sure you're an ISTP by now. You're flexible, adaptable, and you care about being fair. You value directness, I think most xSTPs value that too.

I think im starting to realize through your question i don't shows sings of Fi really...mostly Fe is presented in me.
Means Ti as well.
Strong Se theory is still a problem. I know i once asked my ISFP friend and she told me that she doesn't see Se in me and either Fi. She said my Se is repressed or i don't have it. Fi she said is simply i don't use and that i observe it all in scientific way mostly.
Yeah i get function theory with my ISTPness...just Se is not as strong in real life, not showing it self. Could be loop.

How about my Fe and Ti relationship? Does it seem like i have a rather big difference in using Fe and Ti? In a way of a skill of using these functions?

Nicki

Retired
I think im starting to realize through your question i don't shows sings of Fi really...mostly Fe is presented in me.
Means Ti as well.
Strong Se theory is still a problem. I know i once asked my ISFP friend and she told me that she doesn't see Se in me and either Fi. She said my Se is repressed or i don't have it. Fi she said is simply i don't use and that i observe it all in scientific way mostly.
Yeah i get function theory with my ISTPness...just Se is not as strong in real life, not showing it self. Could be loop.

How about my Fe and Ti relationship? Does it seem like i have a rather big difference in using Fe and Ti? In a way of a skill of using these functions?

Maybe your Se is repressed. My tertiary Se's repressed because of my abusive ESFP father who consistently compared me to him instead of treating me as my own person. Now he treats me like a 2-dimensional stereotype. Did you go through anything while you were younger? Hmm I think if you use Fe too much right now, it might be a sign that you're stressed out right now. You use Ti to analyze the moods/feelings of others around you? Hmm I think you use Ti to understand Fe. Your dominant function, which is supposedly Ti, works with your auxiliary/tertiary/inferior function.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe your Se is repressed. My tertiary Se's repressed because of my abusive ESFP father who consistently compared me to him instead of treating me as my own person. Now he treats me like a 2-dimensional stereotype. Did you go through anything while you were younger? Hmm I think if you use Fe too much right now, it might be a sign that you're stressed out right now. You use Ti to analyze the moods/feelings of others around you? Hmm I think you use Ti to understand Fe. Your dominant function, which is supposedly Ti, works with your auxiliary/tertiary/inferior function.

Yes ESFPs can be a rather badass when abusive. Fi and Te so close together can reflect pretty pushy personality in some cases. Often are Fe users quite understood as pushy in social terms but i think Fi and Te can be rather stubborn combination.
Also i think you show a real reflection of Te working with Ni. the way you ask question is typically Ni. And you seem to be rather focused to understand external logic. I'm afraid i don't know about tertiary Se a lot to tell you i see it in you but you do seem ENTJ indeed.
Also how did your Se got repressed around ESFP? Usually surroundings that uses one function should help us develop it?
What type is your mum?

Well...this makes sense...Very possible i use Ti to understand Fe, even if my Fe seems to control my desires and life motives. You see, objectively looking, my motivations are typically feeling, but it seems i use thinking excessively as well. I'm to sure weather to put my Fe as inferior function cuz inferior function doesn't call shots usually and Fe calls shots for me (at least i have a feeling it does).
Now if Se is present in me, it is very weird cuz i have never seen a person use Se as i do, if i do use it a lot. It is very hard for me to correlate with ISTP profile. Doesn't seem to be my way really. I can tell you from here that if we decide ISTP as my type, i won't see myself in that profile really.
Tell me smth - if Se is present in me, Ni has to be somewhere. Is there any sign of Ni in me that you can see? lol

Nicki

Retired
Yes ESFPs can be a rather badass when abusive. Fi and Te so close together can reflect pretty pushy personality in some cases. Often are Fe users quite understood as pushy in social terms but i think Fi and Te can be rather stubborn combination.
Also i think you show a real reflection of Te working with Ni. the way you ask question is typically Ni. And you seem to be rather focused to understand external logic. I'm afraid i don't know about tertiary Se a lot to tell you i see it in you but you do seem ENTJ indeed.
Also how did your Se got repressed around ESFP? Usually surroundings that uses one function should help us develop it?
What type is your mum?

Well...this makes sense...Very possible i use Ti to understand Fe, even if my Fe seems to control my desires and life motives. You see, objectively looking, my motivations are typically feeling, but it seems i use thinking excessively as well. I'm to sure weather to put my Fe as inferior function cuz inferior function doesn't call shots usually and Fe calls shots for me (at least i have a feeling it does).
Now if Se is present in me, it is very weird cuz i have never seen a person use Se as i do, if i do use it a lot. It is very hard for me to correlate with ISTP profile. Doesn't seem to be my way really. I can tell you from here that if we decide ISTP as my type, i won't see myself in that profile really.
Tell me smth - if Se is present in me, Ni has to be somewhere. Is there any sign of Ni in me that you can see? lol

Yes, definitely. Don't be fooled by the partying-constantly-always-smiling stereotype. They can be truly awful people if they're in a Se-Te loop. Yup, I agree with you. My mom, an ESFJ, can be pushy, but at least she understand other peoples' feelings to a certain extent and cares even if it is a slightly messed up way at times. How so? I like to think I am haha. I think my Se only comes out when I'm incredibly bored. I take make the most of what's in the present moment to enjoy myself. Hmm well I think you should decide your type based on your dominant function and whether you prefer Ni or Ne over each other, etc. I don't think the order's the same for every single person. I prefer Fi over Se and I relate much more to inferior Se descriptions than the inferior Fi ones. Don't look at profiles, just look at cognitive functions. Hmm I really can't tell. Ni's one of those subconscious functions. It's also introverted so it's, I think, harder to see than other functions.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, definitely. Don't be fooled by the partying-constantly-always-smiling stereotype. They can be truly awful people if they're in a Se-Te loop. Yup, I agree with you. My mom, an ESFJ, can be pushy, but at least she understand other peoples' feelings to a certain extent and cares even if it is a slightly messed up way at times. How so? I like to think I am haha. I think my Se only comes out when I'm incredibly bored. I take make the most of what's in the present moment to enjoy myself. Hmm well I think you should decide your type based on your dominant function and whether you prefer Ni or Ne over each other, etc. I don't think the order's the same for every single person. I prefer Fi over Se and I relate much more to inferior Se descriptions than the inferior Fi ones. Don't look at profiles, just look at cognitive functions. Hmm I really can't tell. Ni's one of those subconscious functions. It's also introverted so it's, I think, harder to see than other functions.

Hah! I live with ESFJ Grandmother and ISTJ mum! I'm surrounded by SJs. Only flexible person in family is dad who is an ESTP. :D
My gran is understandable person. ESFJs are not that bad.They have crazy moments and are highly emotional and touched but can be rather intelligent. Also most ESFP girls i know tend to have more testosterone then any man.
I think you are right i should be more flexible about these functions. After all we do use all 8 and can't be the same order. I know many ENFPs who prefer Fe to Fi. As in they are not ENTP but are ENFPs with Fe.
Oh i can relate with Ni definitely. I think that's one function i relate to a lot. Also developed Ti could make me INFJ-Ti (with strong Ti). That Se is a problem. I relate to Ni, i use Fe/Ti combo and still one single thing missing...discovering Se and it's place in me.
ISTP could be an option but only cuz of my strong Ti. For other things...it is less likely i am ISTP cuz i am the least similar to that type. It makes sense until that S thing "living in a present moment"...i do that only when i crack and try to free myself of stress aka it appears during stress.
Yes i should be more flexible...i agree with that. Very good advice thank you.

Nicki

Retired
Hah! I live with ESFJ Grandmother and ISTJ mum! I'm surrounded by SJs. Only flexible person in family is dad who is an ESTP. :D
My gran is understandable person. ESFJs are not that bad.They have crazy moments and are highly emotional and touched but can be rather intelligent. Also most ESFP girls i know tend to have more testosterone then any man.
I think you are right i should be more flexible about these functions. After all we do use all 8 and can't be the same order. I know many ENFPs who prefer Fe to Fi. As in they are not ENTP but are ENFPs with Fe.
Oh i can relate with Ni definitely. I think that's one function i relate to a lot. Also developed Ti could make me INFJ-Ti (with strong Ti). That Se is a problem. I relate to Ni, i use Fe/Ti combo and still one single thing missing...discovering Se and it's place in me.
ISTP could be an option but only cuz of my strong Ti. For other things...it is less likely i am ISTP cuz i am the least similar to that type. It makes sense until that S thing "living in a present moment"...i do that only when i crack and try to free myself of stress aka it appears during stress.
Yes i should be more flexible...i agree with that. Very good advice thank you.

Oh wow haha! How's your ESTP dad like? I'd have preferred an ESTP over my ESFP dad :dry: LOL that's true. Yup, exactly what I think. Or they're ENTPs with well-developed Fe but Ne's their dominant function regardless. Hmm okay, that's possible. Either ISTP or INFJ with strong Ti. Thanks a lot and it's really no problem. :)

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah I see, how are your interactions like being near opposites? I have an inkling that I'm an ENTJ with well-developed Fi. Do you think it seems possible? I've noticed that and a lot of times, a few posters end up shoving their opinions into the OP's throat. I know I definitely use Te and Fi and I think, at my healthiest, I probably use Te. I have no idea really. I didn't know at that time but it's all seeming a bit too cruel. Haha yeah. Yup, that sums up me at my house. Though at school, with people, I'm much nicer. Oh why'd you feel like you had to be violent? I feel like that in order to get what I want done. I'm not sure but I feel like I'm more of an ENTJ than an ENFP. I feel like I'm more of a J than a P.

The interactions are generally indifferent and rough, but that isn't detriment to our relationship, I've learnt to communicate with him in a Te style, and he's learnt not to push my buttons. We both work well when there is consistency. ENTJ with a well developed Fi? My honest opinion, it's possible but unlikely given your age. Not because a person is incapable of it but the mind just hasn't reached that point of development yet, generally it still has other things to work through first. People who go through rough at a young age don't exactly develop any faster, they just go on a little different path depending on the extremity of circumstances. They adjust to survive, if that makes sense. In MBTI these situations would generally cause functions to be blocked, or hampered.
Right now the theory would dictate that both your dom and auxiliary would be still developing, with a little tertiary aswell, maybe some inferior. But primarily Dominant and auxiliary. Auxillary would be either already in a major growth point or starting too, so how much do you relate to Ni? I think of all the functions I found that the hardest to understand, but I've seen people claim Fi mistakenly for Ni. So I suggest that looking into that would be good, just so you can be more certain as to whether or not it really is your inferior being developed. This is all assuming your ENTJ also.
How well do you score with Se as well? And Ni? Could you list your functions by preference? If you are ENTJ, feeling that you use Te most at your healthiest is a good sign. Also I'd ask, how often do you experience Fi negatively, is it more often experienced that way than in a healthy way?
I'm relatively young as well, and my own inferior function was always present but it's development into more positive action always came in spurts, and stress. So perhaps your Fi could have developed. But I know even from my own experiences that stress at a young age didn't necessarily develop my Te any quicker, it hampered my Ne, inflated my Si, and Fi had trouble filling in the blanks from lacking input from Ne. Once the stressful situation less, it was a period of rebuilding and growth for those functions. Later on came Te in the form of grips and flair ups. I'm still learning to tame it. So this is just an example of how the process could work. Take me back a year, I communicated very much the same as flameskull has in this thread (I still do.) as inferior got brought into heel, that changes abit however. This signals one of those spurts in growth that I mentioned.

Yeah, posters including myself just feel confident in what we see, don't really put as much effort into gathering information because the reality is it isn't exactly important for us to do so. This isn't always the case, evidently its common enough to happen in every thread I've seen so far. It's just that you'd probably fit some predefined image they already have, so they put that suit on you because in their eyes it suits you the best, whether or not you actually feel comfortable in it. Like when a relative buys you clothes which don't fit, so you feel like crap because you can't wear it and show that you appreciate it. Except in this case they are insisting you wear it haha. (Rough metaphor.)

It is cruel, it just shows that they made you partly responsible for their happiness, which is solely their own. A child doesn't need or understand that very well. Parents are ment to be abit selfless, but anybody can have a kid, and not everybody is cut out to be a parents. That's just how reality is. All you gotta worry about is your own happiness, and not make the mistake to blame your flaws on your upbringing. Although it shouldn't be that way, the reality is it's doing exactly what your parents did, and that was making someone else responsible for something which only you can sort out. I've never seen someone who blamed their shit parents for the way they are actually be happy, the ones who understand it and let it go are the ones I see content and comfortable with whatever they suffered.

Nothing wrong with being a rebel anyhow, as long as you don't rebel against the good things that come your way. :) That's just, anarchy haha. I bet when people step on your toes that niceness changes fairly quickly? Quick answer to your question. I felt that I had to be violent because frankly, I kind of had to be. I was the youngest kid on the block by a few years, and it was a little rough in the area. Kids would give you shit if they thought they'd get away with it. It wasn't the best way about it but it worked, and people learnt not to anger me. The main reason behind it though was that there was a schizophrenic back at home who encouraged me that it was the right way about things. He saw me as weak, so he did what he thought was best as a male figure to teach me to be what he saw as "strong". This was not my dad mind you.

Now I'm fairly the opposite. I just tolerate peoples shit, and snide comments without taking it too heart. I had alot of trouble doing that to begin with though. So you definitely feel more J than P? ENTJ still seems fitting so far. I'm trying to think of other type possibilities however. What else do you find fits, atleast description wise? This is to atleast give an indication.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry for the wall of text, I went off on a few tangents there. This is what happens when you get Fi wanting to express itself. No need to address every point for fear of rudeness, just go with the questions and whats relative. :)

Nicki

Retired
Sorry for the wall of text, I went off on a few tangents there. This is what happens when you get Fi wanting to express itself. No need to address every point for fear of rudeness, just go with the questions and whats relative. :)

Oh haha, it's alright, I prefer that to just "I think you're ESTP," or whatever, any day. I'm going to be completely honest here without trying to seem "nice," or, "good." Oh okay, honestly I really don't like thinking about how my actions, goals, etc. compare to my inner values. I do that because I've met a shitload of people who irritate me but I just want to get things done and get it done now. I would ignore my inner feelings if I could but they always get in the way and as an e3, emotional breakdowns caused by a buildup of feelings won't look so good to others. I might get pity. I hate pity. Image is a large part of success to me and I want to be successful. Se is always my least used function although I'm come off as an SP type to others, mainly because of my hobbies and interests. I'm into fashion, art, and cooking. I'm also pretty damn spontaneous sometimes although I do start out the day with a plan sometimes I'm like screw it if a more fun opportunity comes along.

I have higher Ni than Ne but to be honest, I don't really relate to it. I do have a vision of the future though and I have ideals/high standards. Everything's interconnected in my mind and they can all create something new in a specific combination. I'm kinda paranoid and oversensitive when I'm stressed. I get so irrational, I'm kind of ashamed. I feel this intense hatred towards everyone because of our values clashing. Yeah, I understand you there and honestly I don't expect it to be. That's an awesome metaphor haha.

Yeah, I don't believe anyone should be the reason for your happiness. Happiness is a state of mind. I used to to tell my mom this but she always said it wasn't her fault when she yelled at me, it was my fault for making her angry. Part of being an adult means accepting responsibility for your own actions. One things I hate about both my parents is how they keep telling me be more responsible when I, at age 14, have better control over my feelings than them. At least I've never told someone to go die or called someone ugly while they cried. Plus them being adults and failing at their responsibilities as parents didn't really give them credibility. I'm pretty argumentative/overpowering about things that matter but when it's small things, it's like no, sorry, you're not worth my time. The area I live in is a "ghetto small town." It's boring and everyone's really rude, sexist, and sometimes racist. That might be generalizing but it seems like it. Oh I see. Ah okay. Mhm, most definitely. I hate leaving things open-ended and I want to decide as fast as possible.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh haha, it's alright, I prefer that to just "I think you're ESTP," or whatever, any day. I'm going to be completely honest here without trying to seem "nice," or, "good." Oh okay, honestly I really don't like thinking about how my actions, goals, etc. compare to my inner values. I do that because I've met a shitload of people who irritate me but I just want to get things done and get it done now. I would ignore my inner feelings if I could but they always get in the way and as an e3, emotional breakdowns caused by a buildup of feelings won't look so good to others. I might get pity. I hate pity. Image is a large part of success to me and I want to be successful. Se is always my least used function although I'm come off as an SP type to others, mainly because of my hobbies and interests. I'm into fashion, art, and cooking. I'm also pretty damn spontaneous sometimes although I do start out the day with a plan sometimes I'm like screw it if a more fun opportunity comes along.

I have higher Ni than Ne but to be honest, I don't really relate to it. I do have a vision of the future though and I have ideals/high standards. Everything's interconnected in my mind and they can all create something new in a specific combination. I'm kinda paranoid and oversensitive when I'm stressed. I get so irrational, I'm kind of ashamed. I feel this intense hatred towards everyone because of our values clashing. Yeah, I understand you there and honestly I don't expect it to be. That's an awesome metaphor haha.

Yeah, I don't believe anyone should be the reason for your happiness. Happiness is a state of mind. I used to to tell my mom this but she always said it wasn't her fault when she yelled at me, it was my fault for making her angry. Part of being an adult means accepting responsibility for your own actions. One things I hate about both my parents is how they keep telling me be more responsible when I, at age 14, have better control over my feelings than them. At least I've never told someone to go die or called someone ugly while they cried. Plus them being adults and failing at their responsibilities as parents didn't really give them credibility. I'm pretty argumentative/overpowering about things that matter but when it's small things, it's like no, sorry, you're not worth my time. The area I live in is a "ghetto small town." It's boring and everyone's really rude, sexist, and sometimes racist. That might be generalizing but it seems like it. Oh I see. Ah okay. Mhm, most definitely. I hate leaving things open-ended and I want to decide as fast as possible.

Haha, fair point. I've done that when I'm really lazy. That's a good way about it.
That's a pretty significant thing about Fi which is missing you know, usually actions, goals and desires all relate back to Fi values. So lets take a look at your Fi and see it's nature. You've mentioned not being violent is one of your values, but what else is there? And if you can, give a quick reason as to why you value it.
Do you ever feel like your inner feelings is telling you something that will unfold, how do you experience it? When you go against it, is it something you end up regretting? Apart from emotional breakdown of course. Why do you wish to be successful? For people to aspire to you, or believe in you? It's interesting that you say Se is your least used function, when straight after you follow with something that sounds very much Se. When it comes to being spontaneous, does the urge come from simply wanting to enjoy the moment, or do you find yourself procrastinating alot and looking for distractions? You'd likely experience two of these, but which do you experience most often?

I see. Well Ni isn't just about a vision of the future, actually that probably is only just a small part of it. It's hard for one to really define Ni, it always have this mysterious quality about it. It's not a clear cut thing. When coming to a decision or judgement of any kind, do you go by what you think is right (gut feeling) or do you prefer getting all the information you can at hand, and draw up a conclusion you can't really explain? Ah, I wouldn't beat yourself up over feeling paranoid and oversensitive when you are stressed. It's normal. Whoever says they don't ever feel that way at times is either very content or simply lying. Ah, so you get angry when someone doesn't see your point? Or what you believe?

Good. No need to feed that cycle of burden. We got enough fucked up people as it is who can't exercise their responsibilities of being an adult. Ha, that sounds about right. I can relate to that. Just because they live long enough to a certain age, have the ability to knock someone up, doesn't mean that have the emotional maturity or have even learnt how to be responsible for themselves. Personally I absolutely detest people around my age acting like they are mature enough to take anything and everything. Then come complaining about things they could of easily avoided if they took the a moment out to really reflect on where their actions will take them. People shouting "Yolo" is like a stab to the ear. Haha. The unfortunate reality is that for reasons said and unsaid you didn't grow up in a house where parents behaved as parents. The older they get usually the worse habits become, there is always the little bit of light where maybe you can get them to see where they went wrong. But even if someone can see how they aren't responsible, doesn't mean they'll ever get the desire to be.
If its common enough for you to say that, then it probably is haha.
In my city it's like that in majority of places, although gun crimes and stabbings are a more rare occurrence, and happen between gang feuds over drugs. However, you're are more likely to get assaulted here than in america, but you're more likely to die in america than here. I find that rather amusing haha.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh wow haha! How's your ESTP dad like? I'd have preferred an ESTP over my ESFP dad :dry: LOL that's true. Yup, exactly what I think. Or they're ENTPs with well-developed Fe but Ne's their dominant function regardless. Hmm okay, that's possible. Either ISTP or INFJ with strong Ti. Thanks a lot and it's really no problem. :)

Dad...he is all speed up person really...always in a hurry but layed back in the same time...really weird combination. He likes easy living so he is often too upset about money problems. But in general he is between nervous and relaxed. Very smooth when approaching to others and he can guess someones personality very quickly...short conversation is enough. He has many different interests, loves reading.
ESTP and ENTP are not so much alike to me. There is some similarity in temper but i think ENTPs are different game players then ESTPs. Different perception but similar moral and values whiel choosing their actions. ESTP is realist unlike ENTP who is theorists. They view human relationships differently.
Fun fact... i know few ENTPs told me when they are in a relationship they don't cheat but they scan for options always and it's debatable for them are their really cheating...like certain moral debate. But they just keep scanning mostly.
ESTPs usually until it's some time passed and relationship strictly formed they would allow interfering with others, scan their options and think very logically about their choose of partners but more realistic way of looking at it from ENTPs who simply are looking for potential things and are happy with it in theory. ESTP is looking for a real possibility with space for action later on. I hope i made this somewhat clear of how i see them as different. But it's very clear they have judging functions in the same place.